[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you need the second amendment? If you intend on scaring

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: gamergate is a hate group.jpg (248KB, 573x1009px) Image search: [Google]
gamergate is a hate group.jpg
248KB, 573x1009px
Why do you need the second amendment?

If you intend on scaring the government by keeping and bearing arms with the intent to be able to overthrow the government, why do you need it to be legal to do so?

Why do you need the revolution to be legalized? It's a revolution, it's already anti-government, why do you give a shit about law at that point?
>>
>>138720760
in case you lose.
>>
>>138720760
I think the law is there to be adhered to, by the government, before any revolution takes place. Basically so that they don't take our guns THEN take over. They have to take over then grab guns.

If the government chooses to take our guns, we have it on paper that they are operating out of bounds and can justify a resistance, be it verbal or violent.
>>
>>138720762
/thread
>>
its not about protecting the right to revolt, but rather, the right to hold the tools to revolt.
>>
>>138720760

Why are you conflating people owning guns and holding a revolution? You realize those are two separate things, right? If the government isn't acting despotically or unconstitutionally there's no need for a revolution, but people should still be allowed to own guns. That's why it should be legal. Am I confused as to what you're asking, or is your question as stupid as it sounds?
>>
>>138720760
You're conflating two ideas. Nothing makes revolution legal. The Constitution protects the means by which revolution can be possible. Why not throw out all the first amendment, or the fourth, or any of the other bill of rights, by exercising them, you can be acting against the interests of the government.
>>
>>138720760
Sir, I have to say without a doubt that you're a poster child in dodging coat hangers.
>why do need access to guns?
Primarily for for the security of a Free State, for self-defence, hunting, and fuck you that's why.
>Revolution to be legalized
Hey dumbass, if people are in revolt then that means we dont recognize the State's laws anymore. The reason it exists is a MAD doctrine for dictators, if they tread on me, I bite the motherfucker.
>>
>>138720766
This. OP is a semen guzzling gains demon.
>>
>>138720766
to be fair the first and second amendment are very outdated and need to be either kept up with the times or removed so that we wont have another civil war, adolf hitler or pinochet
>>
>>138720760
The Bill of Rights is not a list of laws for the people. It is a list of "you, the government, don't get to fuck with this". The 2nd is a warning about nullify in the 1st.
>>
>>138720760
>If you intend on scaring the government by keeping and bearing arms with the intent to be able to overthrow the government, why do you need it to be legal to do so?
To prevent them from fucking with things before we need to do this, so that by the time we need to do this it isn't impossible.
>>
>>138720769
>the first and second amendment are very outdated
>The first amendment is outdated
Oh no, someone disagreed with you and you want to make it illegal for them to talk? You're a fascist, in the literal dictionary sense, for thinking that's even remotely conscionable.
>>
File: 1499141627353.jpg (70KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
1499141627353.jpg
70KB, 500x590px
>>138720769
>pinochet
PINOCHET DID NOTHING WRONG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>138720760
"I don't understand cause and effect": The Post
>>
>>138720769
Would you care to propose how they are to be updated, so a whole horde of people don't go putting words in your mouth?

Like I'd love to sit here and guess about how you think that because things are different today and we have greater understanding, speech is violence

But you might be one of those wonderful unicorns who has an actual coherent position, and in any rate we're clearly very interested in the specifics of your trolling here.

I mean, you should be on /pol/ asking these questions
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.