[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have $1 Billion in your living will to help save the White

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Pile-of-dollars.jpg (913KB, 1240x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Pile-of-dollars.jpg
913KB, 1240x1240px
>you are worth just over $1 Billion dollars
>you have children and of course have already left them a decent trust fund so they can make something of themselves with it but not enough to be spoiled rich assholes.
>you still have $1 Billion dollars to leave to mankind.
>you want to save the White race with the rest of your money and nobody can tell you what to do with it.

Who do you entrust with $1 Billion dollars to save the White race, /pol/?

Protip: you probably shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket....
>>
>>138717910
I use it to buy several nukes, and I bomb the ever loving fuck out of the entirety of Africa.

There, NOW blacks are "minorities" and now THEY are the ones who will be bred out of existence. Get fucking rekt.
>>
>>138717910
why make a LARP thread though, if enough of you put your autist bux together, you could be on your way to actually making that billion
>>
>>138717910
Give it all to Götz Kubitschek
>>
>>138717979
>why make a LARP thread though

It's practice for thinking strategically about the optimal places to put money in order to save the White race.
>>
File: 1432018249488.jpg (28KB, 740x495px) Image search: [Google]
1432018249488.jpg
28KB, 740x495px
>>138717910
I'll leave it to my kids. They were raised well enough to know how to invest it and make decent decisions. I don't owe shit to anyone but my own family. The white race can fuck off.
>>
>>138717969
>Africa
Fuck that, bomb California or Jew York instead, kill the globalists causing the cultural and ethnic decay instead of just one of their many tools.
>>
>>138718331
>Asking me to kill even a single fellow white person or state
>to save white people
you're a special kind of stupid
>>
>>138717910
Donkey Sanctuary.
>>
>>138718056
>excuse

look at your first answers, when $1bn of theoretical money can be topped up without effort, you are gonna get stupid answers.

When you have a business network, income stream and influence, the answers to these questions dont have direct answers.

Stop being a larping faggot
>>
>>138718298
>The white race can fuck off.

Mestizo obsessed with money detected.
>>
>>138718393
/pol/ is allowed to larp as long as larping makes you think about what you would actually do IRL
>>
>>138717910
Cocain and Hooker
>>
>>138717910
Richard Spencer
>>
>>138717910
>black market nukes
>bye bye africa
>>
>>138718371
How does bombing africa help save the white race?
There's still millions of african americans in America still afterwards retard
>>
>>138718699
>There's still millions of african americans in America still afterwards retard

You outnumber them. With no more to be allowed into the country, you can outbreed them.
Hell even race traitors on your side who mix and have a half white/black could then do another white, and so on and so on.
5 or 6 generations blacks get bred out to a massive degree. You guys would be fine.
>>
>>138718699
>implying less niggers isn't ALWAYS a good thing
git gud son
>>
Make more money then bribe everyone in "power" to implement policies I choose
>>
Buy as much land as possible in New York, Brooklyn Area.
Especially minority neighborhoods.
Knock down buildings
Rebuild them as homes large enough to grow a family in.
Advertise and attract white buyers.
Change the demographics of New York City.
Politics change
media changes
Fuck Jews, Niggers and spics in one move.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.