[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black hooker nearly murders another black hooker as (((afric

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (348KB, 547x679px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
348KB, 547x679px
Black hooker nearly murders another black hooker as (((african-american))) has a good laugh about it all. Chicago, I guess.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbcg1cuosmc
>>
Shows you that black people dont know when to stop. The girl getting choked was pleading to the chimpanzee to let her go, but chimpanzees dont have a violence off switch. And the videotaping chimpanzee didnt think to stop it. He was thinking (youtube ad revenue =much bananas)
>>
>>138716705
Or maybe he isn't a sheltered 19 year old white fuccboi who doesn't realize you'd have to do that to someone for much longer than 40 seconds to do any real damage, or even more likely he doesn't walk to touch a bunch of hookers.
>>
>>138716875
Are you the one who made this video?
>>
>>138719469
Yes I just happen to be the guy filmed that video and I just happen to be on /pol/ when OP just happened to link it

no of course im not faggot why would you even ask that
>>
>>138719593
because why else would you justify the actions of operator
>>
>>138720269
Because I may have done the same thing as him
>>
>>138715596

niggers were the apocalypse that fell on good christian people. niggers/muslims/jews

what hath hell wrought?
>>
>>138720473
>good christian people
>christian
>good

I don't think so. You are a cancer that enables the Jew.
>>
>>138715596
Inst Chicago like the next Detroit? I mean niggers are savage there and they call the city Chiraq because the gang war.
>>
nigs noggin

take heed white people
>>
>>138720681

i was just memeing. i really wonder about you tho. how easily manipulated are you? you see a horric display, perpetrated on your own land, but you lash out at a white guy over "le christian" meme. You're really fighting the jews so good!
>>
>>138720356
BIXNOOD MUH FUG
>>
>>138720697
I blame violent video games for it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNVwRTR9PFw
>>
>>138720916
Destroy the Christian, this destroys the Jews power.
>>
>>138716705
in defense of this behavior, it's not unlikely that the person being choked will at any point cease to attempt to inflict violence in retaliation when released, this seems enough justification to continue.
>>
>>138716875
Get lost, nigger. No one cares what you think about anything. Fucking monkey.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.