[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brand New just dropped a new album. This song "Desert"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: download (7).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Brand New just dropped a new album. This song "Desert" is pretty red-pilled.

Lyrics:

>Last night I heard a voice that said this is the end
>All my nerves have been worn to the threads
>I only honestly have one or two left
>I got my faith, I got my family
>I got a wire fence around my whole stake
>If I believe only half what I read
>I got a reason to be dug in deep

>It's revelation saying
>Don't come running to me when they're coming for you

>I seen those boys kissing boys with their mouth in the street
>But I raised my son to be a righteous man
>I made it clear to him what fear of God means

>I'd hold him down on the Tompkins Lake
>Before I ever let him go to the wolves
>The path we walk is only narrow and straight
>No son of mine will wander astray
>Abomination

>Last night I heard a voice that said, “Don't give up your gun”
>They keep washing right up on those shores
>Man they're gathering their numbers up
>Those bleeding hearts come marching down my road
>Well I'll be waiting right here at my door
>It's a lie to say it wouldn't be fun
>If you're joining them then I got one
>With your name on it

>God is love
>>
>>138711995
Song link in YouTube?
Whoever made those lyrics definately browses here.
Why can't anyone understand that /pol/ is satire and that /x/ is shit?
>>
This is in the running for their best album to be honest.
>>
>>138712136
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_mfpLqGMBY
>>
File: 1484617881831.png (35KB, 1234x815px) Image search: [Google]
1484617881831.png
35KB, 1234x815px
>>138711995
>Brand New
>>
>>138711995
Brand new pretty great band objectively
Never wouldve guessed them to be redpilled though
>>
Girls that like Brand New are hot af in general. I love going to their concerts just to look at the qts
>>
>>138712550
They're not. They're totally cucks.
>>
>>138712550
If the rest of the album is this redpilled its not a bad idea to support them because theyre going to catch a lot of shit for this.
>>
>>138712670
Used to think the same but if its a redpilled album then its a decent leftist salt mining tool
>>
>>138712313
>desert
So something happened or is gonna happen at Nevada or around there?
Terrorist attack in Las Vegas ends up with the declaration of martial law not just there but the entire US?
Area 51 gets nuked?
Whose to say, this band could be just /pol/acks or maybe whoever that wrote those lyrics.
>>
Also Brand New is pretty tumblr dude. No way they arent just mocking faith in that song
>>
>>138712801
Doesnt matter if theyre mocking it or not, its pretty easy to fucking subvert and steal this shit by acting like its nonironic, itd piss the band off too if they made it to mock faith. Use anything and everything to our advantage.

>>138712765
Nevada is where united states originally tested and developed their atomic bombs according to the official narrative.
Honestly if isis attacked vegas if they werent immediately gunned down then you know that shits fake. Vegas swat teams are on some rainbow six type shit from dealing with so many niggers and spics all the time.
>>
File: 1499379737331.gif (142KB, 226x224px) Image search: [Google]
1499379737331.gif
142KB, 226x224px
>>138711995
quote from the oploader on youtube "???? Not at all, he supports the lgbt+ community. It's a song in the perspective of a hateful Christian. This isn't the first time he has sang in a different POV (limousine, nobody moves, etc)."

Let's just rebrand it as our anthem, wouldn't be the first time.
>>
File: 1498618937133.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498618937133.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
>>138712313
>liberals doing mental gymnastics to explain why the song is conservative in the comments
>>
>viral marketing
How the fuck is this "red-pilled"?
>>
>>138713214
Jesse Lacey (the lead singer) grew up in a religious household. He states it was never forced upon him.
From his lyrics, he seems to constantly be at odds with his faith.

Their third album is even called "The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me"

Even if he may mock faith sometimes, or appear to- his music helped me realize I believed in God. I think it's very honest and creative music.
>>
>>138711995
Just watched Melon's review, I hope it's like The devil and god.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.