[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>14% of country's population is immigrant >neighbouring

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>14% of country's population is immigrant
>neighbouring country collapsing because of cultural enrichment
>niggers becomming more and more apparent
>mooslems becomming more and more apparent
>christians are being mocked in national newspapers and television
>globalist elits are forcing smaller communities to fuse with others even though the wast majority of people are against it
>mass media and internet websites are pushing liberal and radical left propoganda up everyones asses
>there are people who are publically protesting againt Trump here

I don't even care anymore, this is too much
>>
Why are you on /pol/ and not organizing your neighbors? You think ranting on the internet will stop them?
>>
>neighbouring country collapsing because of cultural enrichment
>niggers becomming more and more apparent
>mooslems becomming more and more apparent
>christians are being mocked in national newspapers and television
it's like you guys are just shifted 5-10 years behind what's happened in North America.
>>
>>138709562
NORGE - take a dip in the north sea.
wake up.
find your nuts.
did you think walhalla would come for free?
>>
I wish I could talk to your leaders, and explain why them trying to be as diverse as america would be the death of the nords.

And here is why.
>We have had 400 years of experience in this shit
>We use to force people to assimilate and those who didn't were considered outcasts.
>America is very much a individualist culture, which allows us to live in relative peace (all things considered.) You nords are not, you guys are collectivist period. Idk if it's in your dna or what but you guys seem to demand that everyone follow the group. This is the death of you, you can't be collectivist and have people with different beliefs and culture.

GG nords GG nords.
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
Norway please dont leave us to fend for ourselves
Sweden is lost, Denmark needs you brother
>>
File: 1502222167182.png (444KB, 657x634px) Image search: [Google]
1502222167182.png
444KB, 657x634px
>>
>>138709706
because autistic shut ins dont really make good leader
If I could talk properly then I'd do so
>>
>>138709562
>14% of country's population is immigrant
wew
please tell me that a part of that % are italians or something
>>
>>138710534
You should come for a visit in Sweden, it's like a zombie apocalypse in real life. :)
>>
>>138709562
what are you waiting for, Breivik to get out of prison?
>>
>>138709562
i stopped giving a shit in 2013
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.