[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ I have a confession to make. I was sent here to post last

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1503365518543.png (154KB, 423x466px) Image search: [Google]
1503365518543.png
154KB, 423x466px
/pol/ I have a confession to make. I was sent here to post last spring for a polysci class I had to take. We were learning about fringe ideologies and a little bit of psychology. My favorite professor told us to post her and then do a journal entry to report back to the class.

I came here to laugh at you but its all become too real.

Now that I've graduated and can't find a job to support my wife's son I think I just need to end it all. She was supposed to win. It was her turn. We were going to move forward.

I just want to say that as a lifelong Democrat I've realized that we will never ever win. So Im ending it all tonight. I highly suggest other leftists like myself do the same. We will be together in the great sky with Vishnu doing hot yoga.

Please look after my wife's son

Namaste
>>
>>138701326
Namaste fampai
>>
>>138701409
May you be blessed with nice avocado toast friendo
>>
thermodynamics
>>
>>138701326
How about you fight for the right side instead of offing yourself like a coward?
>>
You know what, you're right. I'm going to check out too.

I didn't have a class assignment, I came here after I saw a report on pepe. Figured I'd troll, but then saw a "n*gger hate thread" and it was the data on IQ and crime that really shook me.

Then I saw a thread on Jews inciting conflicts since forever. Quotes from Jews explaining how they think we're all cattle and intend to rule over us. I just want to forget I saw any of this.

I don't want to hate. I'm trying not to hate. I wish I never came here.
>>
>>138701326
>>138704521
That's the beauty of it, in a strange sense. The lens that you view reality changes and can never change back to what it once was. /pol/ mentally matured me faster than I had wanted to mature, but here I am.
But, do not despair, shattered minds. For once you learn to work with it, once you cast out your degenerate old habits while still keeping the information that you've acquired intact, you will become stronger than you can even fathom.
The beauty of truth, of strength returning and being able to remain stoic when you used to fall apart at the seams! Such a marvelous transformation to behold!
Stay the course anons. You'll arrive at wonderful places and be one step ahead of the rest even though it doesn't feel like it right now.
>>
>>138704521
you
never
leave
the
hurtbox

on the other hand, fucking larpers
>>
nice LARP
>>
I have nothing to live for.
>>
>>138704480
No as I leftist I must leave this world to let my wife's son know the truth
>>
>>138705247
stream it faggot
>>
>left false flags /pol/
>/pol/ rolls with it and false flags back

The truth always finds a way. Thanks OP
>>
>political science course telling students to observe /pol/
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure
>>
I'm so afraid, so afraid. Antifa is nothing, left is nothing, we are pathetic. I'm killing myself tonight. I can't take it.
>>
>>138701326
C ya faggot
>>
File: Shitposting is a science.jpg (408KB, 816x926px) Image search: [Google]
Shitposting is a science.jpg
408KB, 816x926px
>>138705989
Oh, you sweet dear newfag. If you don't think people are studying this place, you are very mistaken.
>>
>>138710358
indeed, and they might learn something in the process. there are no participation medals here. only worthy ideas get (You)s
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.