[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would anyone ever send their kids to public school? htt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: ZOMwODk.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ZOMwODk.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
Why would anyone ever send their kids to public school?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
>>
>send kids to public school
>get raped by niggers
>send kids to catholic school
>get raped by priests
>send kids to private school
>get """raped""" by female teachers (nice)
>home school kids
>get raped by weird uncle
how do we stop students from getting raped?
>>
>>138685388
Also, nice thumbnail, faggot
>>
File: 1436933314543.jpg (189KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1436933314543.jpg
189KB, 720x960px
What's wrong with public schools?
>>
>>138685388
The pic is fine amerifats. Luis ate 5/6 of 4/6 of a pizza... So he ate 5/9 of a full pizza
>>
>>138688519

>British
>In charge of sentence subject structuring
>>
File: rep-or-dem.jpg (61KB, 541x354px) Image search: [Google]
rep-or-dem.jpg
61KB, 541x354px
Nothing wrong at all.
>>
>>138685690

I went to public school. I never got raped. Nor am I aware of anyone who did get raped. I know one time Jeff Keller fingered Debbie Wilson behind the bathroom door then let all his friends smell his finger. Is that rape?

Pretty sure your rape fear is overblown by too much media exposure. Maybe take a couple months off from the news or something.
>>
>>138688042
Holy fuck they got every single one of those wrong

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_amendments_to_the_United_States_Constitution
>>
File: slide thread.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
slide thread.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
>>138685388
>>
>>138685388
marty has a bigger pizza probably 16'' while luis probably has a pussy 9" pizza
>>
>>138689109
This right here is a great example of rape repression. This faggot got passed around the locker room like a joint and doesn't seem to remember any of it, despite his asshole whistling when he farts.
>>
>>138691016

Marty (the white boy) had the size of pizza his white parents could afford. Luis (the Mexican boy) didn't really have a pizza, it was more like a tortilla with ketchup on it.
>>
>>138691511
kek
>mexican pizza
>mexicans dont eat vegetables
>pizza is a vegetable
>therefore its not pizza
>>
But teacher is never wrong!
When I was 15 back in the Stone Age they were starting the communitarian push. We had a special class were the teacher had to ask us if we thought immigrants were British, and they had to convince us it was true that they were, and they had as much right to Britain as us white Anglo kids.
Nobody agreed. Everyone said that owning a passport was a technicality and that our fathers had fought for and built our land over generation after generation.
In the end the teacher was screaming at us and punishing us making people stand outside and sending us to the head of house for detentions.
We were factually and morally correct. The teacher was a child abusing politically correct criminal who should be put in the stocks and have a turd rubbed in his face.
This is the same thing MSM is still doing to me today.
>>
File: maxresdefault (7).jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (7).jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>138685388
diversity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg
>>
>>138692726
Did you notice the kangz reference in that (pic related) commercial?
>>
File: relationships.png (157KB, 415x385px) Image search: [Google]
relationships.png
157KB, 415x385px
>>138685388

I live in Los Angeles and just bought a house. How do I get one of these for my house?
>>
>>138693582

Some people just want their eggs fresher than others.
>>
>>138694205
And some people say cucumbers taste better pickled. What the hell does that mean? I'm tryna get some white children over here.
>>
>>138685388
>Why would anyone ever send their kids to public school?
Old fart here, Never would and never did. It was more work, home school 3rd-8th grade and expensive private school 9-12th then collage but well worth it.
>>
>>138692726
>comments are disabled for this video
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.