[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when a complaint generator can create a more articulate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: complaint.png (217KB, 2157x694px) Image search: [Google]
complaint.png
217KB, 2157x694px
>when a complaint generator can create a more articulate statement about Trump than the media can
https://www.pakin.org/complaint/
>>
File: Trumpgrump2.jpg (672KB, 821x1277px) Image search: [Google]
Trumpgrump2.jpg
672KB, 821x1277px
>>
>>138672611
Pretty interesting.
Is "erastophiliac" even a word?
>>
>>138672611
I am not writing to agree or disagree with Rabbi Schlomo S Goldstein V. What I have to say, however, regards Rabbi Goldstein's conscious decision to spatter my reputation. Note that some of the facts I plan to use in this letter were provided to me by a highly educated person who managed to escape Rabbi Goldstein's virulent indoctrination and is consequently believable. Let's just ignore him and see what he does. Once people obtain the critical skills that enable them to think and reflect and speculate independently, they'll realize that it is not news that Rabbi Goldstein's simplistic reasoning follows the same fallacies as so many other treatises on similar issues. What speaks volumes, though, is that he seems intent on continuing his tradition of creating a regime of lusk triumphalism. In the presence of high heaven and before the civilized world I therefore assert that his muzzy-headed, sententious ultimata cause death by a thousand blows. While no one blow is strong enough, together they mock, ridicule, deprecate, and objurgate people for their religious beliefs. Unfortunately, I can already see the response to this letter. Someone, possibly Rabbi Schlomo S Goldstein V himself or one of his fans, will write a blathering piece about how fastuous I am. If that's the case, then so be it. What I just wrote sorely needed to be written.
>>
>>138672950
http://www.encyclo.co.uk/meaning-of-erastophiliac

>something something american education system
>>
>>138672950
means 'a person who is obsessed with meddling in and gossiping about the sexual affairs of others'

it sometimes scares me how accurate these things can be.
>>
>>138673273
oy vey, what a slanderous piece! You'll be in contact with my lawyer who is also my uncle!
>>
>>138672771
>selling American made energy to Poland
Do they build power lines across the ocean or fill a cargo ship with car batteries for that on?
>>
File: 1503447052677.jpg (1MB, 1834x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1503447052677.jpg
1MB, 1834x1366px
>>138672611
Sage
>>
>>138674837
https://www.eia.gov/coal/production/quarterly/pdf/t7p01p1.pdf

>Coal exports to Poland
>2016 - 27,557
>2017 ytd - 209,201
>>
>>138674837
Any other points you'd like to brilliantly counter you, britbong ding dong?
>>
I strive to be of a fair and judicial mind and to set forth justly, without supersession or innuendo, the divergent opinions of others. Hence, I will do my best to present evidence both for and against the claim that Sen. John McCain opposes any ideas that offend or challenge the status quo. To plunge right into it, I am not trying to smear anybody. I just want to ensure that everyone knows that Sen. McCain is always prating about how he can channel the pursuit of scientific knowledge into a narrow band of accepted norms that are based exclusively on his loud pronouncements and get away with it. (He used to say that his entourage is a colony of heaven called to obey God by inculcating insane deeds, but the evidence is too contrary so he's given up on that score.) I could be wrong about any or all of this, but at the moment, the above fits what I know of history, people, and current conditions. If anyone sees anything wrong or has some new facts or theories on this, I'd love to hear about them.
>>
File: 2017-08-22-19-47-www.pakin.org.png (1MB, 1264x3110px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-22-19-47-www.pakin.org.png
1MB, 1264x3110px
>>138672611
>>
File: 1503444743305.jpg (16KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1503444743305.jpg
16KB, 240x240px
>>138672611
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.