[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work in admissions at a college >literally 95% of black

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 15

File: images (9).jpg (4KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
4KB, 205x246px
>work in admissions at a college
>literally 95% of black students are either here on athletic scholarships or affirmative action
>vast majority of conduct violations are from blacks
I've always been told that blacks aren't worse then any other race and that racism was just an ironic meme here on 4chan and I believed it. Now I'm starting to think that blacks really may not be equal to whites, at least in terms of behavior. But this goes against everything I've ever been told about equality
What do?
>>
>>138665852
Now what if I told you the commonly held and totally politically acceptable reply to your point in 2017 is that laws have a white-bias and black people are systematically bullied by the law and overrepresented in the statistics?

How would you feel if I made such a rebuttal like that?

Would you feel maddened by such a rejection of an objective source? Would you feel like you've been wrong all along?

I think this is the most juicy part of this whole debate.
>>
>>138665852
Races are like TF2

Whites are the jack of all trades
Asians are the most smart
Blacks I guess would be the most athletic only if they're well fed

I don't know about Arabs, Mestizos, and Indians though.
>>
File: race.jpg (54KB, 477x637px) Image search: [Google]
race.jpg
54KB, 477x637px
>>138665852
>>
File: boness.jpg (18KB, 258x241px) Image search: [Google]
boness.jpg
18KB, 258x241px
>>138665852
http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/22/jon-jones-tests-fails-drug-test-steroids-ufc-214-cormier-title-stripped/
>>
Well OP I'm sorry to see you admit you're a hate filled bigot supporting a white supremacist system as an admissions officer. Every scholarship you give to a white person just reinforces systemic oppression and bias regardless of criminal record, which is also racist. Even though no laws specifically target black target black people, the fact that they steal the majority of bikes has nothing to do with anything except racist police officers who plant the stolen bikes and other evidence. Haven't you ever seen "Baitcar"? These innocent scholars are set up by the racist police and RAs.
If you disagree with any of this, you're basically a Nazi and should have your throat slit.
>t. fellow university administration official
>>
>>138666125
they're really not though

Black men are about 5x as likely to end up incarcerated as white men. Let's take the most 'uncookable' crime: murder. Can you guess the discrepancy between the white and black murder rate? Hint: it's very very close to another number in this post
>>
>>
File: 1497743123589.jpg (874KB, 1557x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497743123589.jpg
874KB, 1557x1200px
>>
>he just noticed

Also notice that Jews are 2% of the population but over 50% of executives in the media and politics.

This is the ultimate redpill because any explanation given for these stats will support the Nazis.

Explanation A: The Jews are biologically superior. There are genetic differences between races. Bigotry wins.

Explanation B: Jews are nepotistic and have tribalism. Bigotry wins again.

Explanation C: it's a bit of both. Bigotry wins.

Possible counter explanations could center around the idea that at some previous period in time, Jewish people were given a headstart or a leg up. This is false. The Jews were indeed oppressed for a long time.

Other redpills involve that fact that the entirety of communism and Bolshevism was started by Jewish people.
>>
File: GB7V7GX.png (21KB, 618x187px) Image search: [Google]
GB7V7GX.png
21KB, 618x187px
>>138665852
Why are admissions officers so fucking shitty?
>>
>>138666914
Agreed. Blacks are more violent than whites. I just want to fuel the search for a counter-counter-argument to that bullshit I posted in my first reply. I see it more and more these days.

I need a backhand slap of a fact that I can use against them.

It's so obvious for anyone with a brain blacks are way more criminal than any other race, and yet this rebuttal clings on and poisons our debates.
>>
>>138667285
You could just ask them to prove it.
>>
>>138666914

I want to see the murder rate difference between lower class blacks from single moms + warrior gene, and upper class blond whites. Probably 10000:1
>>
>>138666754

> mfw this has to be trolling, and if it isn't...then it just goes to show their level of insanity
>>
>>138667183

Explanation D: Jews are the real Whitey who are overrepresented because they oppress everyone else. Need to include diverse viewpoints and achieve social justice through affirmative action for Christian whites.
>>
File: gradratesfigure.gif (24KB, 168x348px) Image search: [Google]
gradratesfigure.gif
24KB, 168x348px
>>138667225
I'm not even all that upset about affirmative action because most of the niggers either drop out or get a completely useless fucking degree and spend their money on stupid shit. Hence why black college graduates have less wealth than white high school dropouts, but this shit it still is annoying how underrepresented we are in universities when you remove jews from the "white" category.
>>
File: 1469030118309.jpg (35KB, 211x211px) Image search: [Google]
1469030118309.jpg
35KB, 211x211px
>>138665852
>I've always been told that blacks aren't worse then any other race and that racism was just an ironic meme here on 4chan and I believed it
>>
>>138665852
EMBRACE THE TRUTH
>>
>>138667549
LOGICALLY sufficient, but unfortunately we aren't dealing with logical subjects that know the rules of a debate based in logic.

What I need is the OVERKILL version of the rebuttal. I don't want just sufficient. I want ABOVE AND BEYOND raining hell justice from beyond rebuttals that will shut up anyone that says something like that.

Something like "the same laws that give blacks shelter from hate speech are the same laws that take them to jail" but on a more POWERFUL scale.
>>
>>138665852
Go find a way to create a black ethno-state so you can keep blacks and whites away from each other. Redpill yourself and as many others as you can.
>>
File: win.jpg (82KB, 742x473px) Image search: [Google]
win.jpg
82KB, 742x473px
>>138665852
become this man's legacy
>>
>>138668065

> mfw basketball-americans go to a uni set up and run BY other basketball-americans, and they still can't graduate

Can you imagine how fucking stupid a google has to be in order for other googles to not pass him/her, considering they're so used to giving each other special treatment when it comes to "hooking a nigga up".

Man, I can only imagine what a fucking zoo those uni's must be.
>>
>>138668065
They end up failing pretty quickly too.
Always nice too see an empty desk where a black used to rap and listen to loud music during a fucking algebra lesson.
>>
File: rfzjzL4.png (24KB, 322x326px) Image search: [Google]
rfzjzL4.png
24KB, 322x326px
>>138668753
If colleges went entirely by merit in admissions, "historically black college" would be synonymous with "unicorn".
>>
File: IMG_0664.jpg (61KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0664.jpg
61KB, 464x464px
>>138668466
>>
File: murder by race.png (117KB, 1531x841px) Image search: [Google]
murder by race.png
117KB, 1531x841px
>>138665852
>>
File: genes.jpg (812KB, 1136x2200px) Image search: [Google]
genes.jpg
812KB, 1136x2200px
>>138665852
They have the violence genes.
>>
>>138666566
checked
>>
>>138665852
those of african descent are genetically predisposed to:
>black skin
>diabetes
>aggression
liberal arguments can be made that socio-cultural and/or economic discrepancies may influence the rate of such aggression, but that does not change the fundamental fact of a genetic predisposition toward violence.
Anyone that argues otherwise is either lying to you or to themselves.
>>
>>138668352
just ask them to name advances in african civilization during the 60,000 years before slavery.
>>
>>138666125
He's not talking about statistics on a page though. He's talking about the evidence he sees every day.
>>
>>138671468
Y A K U B
A
KANGZ
U
B
>>
>>138668352
The problem is that there absolutely IS a racial bias against victemless crimes, such as drug use. Even though the addiction rates and use rates are just about flat across the board regardless of race or class, blacks get the shit end of the stick on the deal. Whenever someone brings up unfair policing, admit that it is true for things THAT SHOULD NOT EVEN BE A CRIME but the statistics on violence are pretty solid. Admit that they are right on one thing, but completely wrong in another.
>>
>>138674405
You have a point there. Drug related crimes are pretty tilted towards blacks. But that's also because they like to flaunt and taunt their shit. They play stupid games (and win stupid prizes). It gets them girls, sure, but that doesn't win them the long-term game.
>>
File: pol btfo.jpg (354KB, 1906x753px) Image search: [Google]
pol btfo.jpg
354KB, 1906x753px
>>138671468
>this argument
>again
>>
>>138674680
I've seen arguments made that the culture of flaunting drug use was pushed and funded by police unions and other groups through "black culture" such as gangsta rap. Their culture was manufactured to make it easier to unfairly prosecute them of drug use.
>>
>>138666754
1/10 level trolling. Try again.
>>
>>138675152
found a source http://raprehab.com/facts-about-hip-hop-and-prison-for-profit/
>>
When I was getting my BS in EE, I had to get the Department chairman's signature for academic overload. I was taking more than max units because I saved money that way, and I had to work 35 hours a week to survive.

I had to wait outside the office while the Chairman talked to a black guy who was flunking out of EE 90, Electric Circuit analysis.

I had EE 90 with that black fellow.

A year later, I had done so well (Eta Kappa Nu honor society, deans list) the allowed me to TA the EE90 Lab in my "senior" year, due to my having a BS in physics, I was considered a "graduate student" and had to maintain a B average or be tossed out of the program. The black fellow was in my EE 90 Lab.

They handed me two lists: one was a list of students with a GPA in engineering below a D. These I was told I had to ask to leave my classroom. The second list was a list of affirmative action students who I could NOT ask to leave the class. There were several names on both list, only one who wasn't on the affirmative action list. My black friend was on both lists. I asked one white fellow to leave.

A year later I had to get the Chairman's signature because I was substituting my PhD level physics courses for General Education courses.

I had to wait outside the office while the Chairman talked to the same black guy who was flunking out of EE 90, Electric Circuit analysis.

That is affirmative action.
>>
>>138665852
This is exactly why I quit my job at a university one month ago. Diversity madness was destroying the place, the blacks on campus were openly rude.
>>
>>138675119
we wuz kangs
whitey didn't ever do nothin
>>
>>138667183
Isn't being a jew or muslim a religion? So any normal white person could be one?
>>
>>138679548
That question with that flag.
Shit bait.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.