[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wall hasn't been built >spic's still pourning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 435453453543.jpg (31KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
435453453543.jpg
31KB, 1024x576px
>wall hasn't been built
>spic's still pourning into the country
>/pol/ tards copying ISIS tactics and driving cars of peace into dindu's and land whales
>antifa getting stronger and btfoing us
>bannon fired
>(((Ivanka))) pulling daddy's strings and he's complying like a good goy

are... we the baddies?
>>
>us
fuck off
>>
>>138663006
Yeah congratulations cuck
You voted for a horse cock sucking faggot into the office
>le Hillary meme
Yeah don't pull that shit on me, I voted for Jeb Bush because I knew that autistic fuck is unfit to be commander and chief
>>
>>138663006
gtfo jidf
>>
File: 54664546.png (90KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
54664546.png
90KB, 300x300px
>>138663910
getting nervous, Nazi?
>>
File: 1501977821569.jpg (195KB, 888x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501977821569.jpg
195KB, 888x1024px
>>138663006

for some reason I detect that you may be a fatass antifa hambeast on the other side of that computer, also low IQ.

Quite pleased that Bannon,

>has been unleashed
>create a new right wing media platform without to replace
>controlled opposition news, (((fox)))
>>
>>138663006
Yes rabbi, you are the bad guys, and the fire is rising.
>>
>>138663006
fucking shilling has been going hard today.
you guys getting some kind of bonus pay?
>>
>>138663089
Oh sorry sunshine.
>>
False hope is better than no hope for a lot of people annon. I've been feeling quite melancholy recently, you can call me a fag or whatever but I feel like we have passed the point of no return. Our western civilisation has been subverted and corrupted so badly that we can never get it back. After thousands of years of brave men defending the sanctity of our superior culture, we're the ones who have to witness it's complete and utter demise. I love my heritage and my people so much, I just wish we could have saved ourselves. I expect that our once great civilisation will be extinguished without so much as a whimper and no-one will mourn it's demise, in fact the mob will revel in it's destruction and gleefully scrub it's achievements from the history books. I guess a lot of people who voted trump wanted to see us take one last stand but we failed to see how insidious and pervasive the enemy is. We have been conquoured entirely. We have an aging population who will soon die out and our youth are so lost and without direction that they are incapanle of carrying the eternal flame of the west. This is the age of decadence, all men will fall under the rule of a global communist dictatorship and all hope will be gone forever.
>>
File: images.png (7KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 232x217px
Also check that shit
>>
Is there a faster way to reply to a post on this website besides typing out the entire post number code..?

I dont get how you people could enjoy this
>>
File: 54353435.jpg (476KB, 3107x2330px) Image search: [Google]
54353435.jpg
476KB, 3107x2330px
>>138667251
click on the post id newfag.
>>
The alt-right has failed everyone. Fear not, there is a more righteous ideology! Trust in Communism.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.