[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Burger here, idk if any Poles are on here right now but here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0528.jpg (21KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0528.jpg
21KB, 225x225px
Burger here, idk if any Poles are on here right now but here it goes:
Do any of you think it's actually possible/likely that Poland will either leave / get kicked out of the EU soon for refusing to accept these waves of "refugees"? Any other reasons Poland would leave? And if so, would you support leaving the EU, or do you think the economic consequences would hurt Poland more than its worth having some Muslims crawling around?
I think that if both the U.K. and Poland are gone the EU is doomed to eventually collapse completely.

Check it:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/787554/eu-poland-hungary-accept-more-migrants-leave-the-bloc-quotas-beata-szydlo-viktor-orban

The poll at the bottom: 92% agree quotas are not the best way to deal with the migrant crisis. Kek.
>>
>>138650754
No it's not (((media))) and (((oposition))) might scare people but they can't do shit/
>>
>Do any of you think it's actually possible/likely that Poland will either leave / get kicked out of the EU soon for refusing to accept these waves of "refugees"?
Doubtful. Kicking member states out would require acclamation. And V4 will veto the shit out of anything the EU will try to impose.

>Any other reasons Poland would leave?
General EU cuckoldry.

>And if so, would you support leaving the EU, or do you think the economic consequences would hurt Poland more than its worth having some Muslims crawling around?
Our government is already sneakily pushing the agenda of /pol/OUT. We're in the EU still only due to freedom of movement, trade and let's be honest, gibs. But by 2020 Poland will pay more than it'll recieve. The thing is, gibs are approved years prior. So we could literally vote to leave and recieve gibs in the time it takes to actually leave.

>I think that if both the U.K. and Poland are gone the EU is doomed to eventually collapse completely.
They could hang on, by adding shit states into the EU such as the rest of the Balkans, Cuckraine and possibly even Roachstan.
>>
It's not possible, though I would support leaving
>>
If Poland gets kicked out (very unlikely) we quit, maybe the slovaks and czechs too.
>>
>>138650754

Poland will not leave of its own accord. The general populace is all for the EU.

Also, kicking out Poland would mean one more country under Russia's influence and I doubt that the US would want a NATO ally that spends the required 2% of its GDP to fall within Russia's sphere of influence.
>>
File: 1502276652423.jpg (95KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
1502276652423.jpg
95KB, 625x469px
>V4
>we'll suck your dick but you can only cum in me when i have my period
i don't know what's the deal with europe choking on poolands dick.
>>
>>138654466
Show your flag Hans.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-22-00-32-48.png (105KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-22-00-32-48.png
105KB, 480x854px
>>138650754
https://twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
>>
File: 1497375919206.jpg (37KB, 430x269px) Image search: [Google]
1497375919206.jpg
37KB, 430x269px
>>138654746
>show flag
why?
so you can insult me based on my country and not on the fact that you are all shitholes that are in the EU because of the gibs but don't actually want to cooperate?
literally the niggers of europe, take the wellfare but don't contribute to the society in any way(not talking about immigration, but technology and actual fucking money), great fucking countries you have their.
>>
>>138654746
Remember IRL most people here like Poles
dont make the mistake to generalize the autistic screeching of some Brits/Germs for all of western Europe
>>
Lol no, 88% of Poles want to stay in the EU.
>>
>>138654217
this. they wont kick out anybody, because they are affraid the whole house of card would go down. Poland wont leave because being in EU actually has some real benefits. They will just ignore all the bad stuff that EU is trying to enforce. Meanwhile both sides will throw shit at each other via media, with EU (i.e. German) opinion being much more mainstream
>>
>>138655473
pussy faggot , we all know you're hiding kraut
>>
>>138655473
we get it tyrone, you are from pozmany
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.