[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how would you change the constitution? should there be congr

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: nemelka.jpg (32KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
nemelka.jpg
32KB, 640x640px
how would you change the constitution?
should there be congressional term limits?
abolish income tax?
gun prohibition?
https://youtu.be/zs0ZeXVqnuw

this guy is interesting.
>>
File: wevealwaysbeenhere.jpg (211KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
wevealwaysbeenhere.jpg
211KB, 900x675px
hi everyone
>>
File: eh.jpg (51KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
51KB, 320x240px
awww ya buncha hosers. people are so afraid to touch the subject they won't even do a drive-by insult.
>>
The flaw with the constitution was that it relied on men to interpret it.

As time went on this interpretation changed as the values changed.

The real problem was the control of media to dismantle the value structure and ideas upon which the constitution was founded and within wich it was intended to operate.

It was never about the "law" but rather about the goodness of the people.
>>
spaghetti and meatballs hello i'm ronald reagan
>>
>>138641497
>It was never about the "law" but rather about the goodness of the people.

customs are the sensibility and fairness of an individual. laws are codified customs, are they not?
the media sucks, but they're a window into the psyche of people, manufactured or not. if they decide it's cool to let blacks drink out of the same fountain, so be it.
>>
aw come on, buds. don't let me thread die.
>>
File: GeertWilders.jpg (62KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
GeertWilders.jpg
62KB, 400x400px
You people are so politically incorrect. You deserve your own board.
>>
bump. dunno shit about it but I'd rather read that than a trump thread
>>
File: THumP.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
THumP.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
this all isn't about me. or is it? why do i even spend so much my spare time promoting something so rejected? maybe i just want to feel like i'm mattering.
i wish nemelka would do q&a sessions on /pol/. so much mis/disinformation on this site about the guy, it'd be cool for him to confront his trolls.
>>
>>138640266
Elections last 3 months maximum, you're not allowed to put in more than 2 million dollars in private funding. Gerrymandering outlawed. Minimum wage linked to inflation over time.
>>
>>138640266
Easy: Repeal the 17th amendment and strictly limit how many constituents any politician can represent.
>>
>>138646147
yeah, they should make a /trump/ board.
>>
>>138641497
The only flaw was believing in Mason assholes like Washington who put down the Whiskey Rebellion
>>
File: THumPconstitutionwages.png (221KB, 1109x197px) Image search: [Google]
THumPconstitutionwages.png
221KB, 1109x197px
/pol/ should write a new constitution.
>>
Repeal the 14th &19th. Add an amendment that bans semites because their church is their state.
>>
File: leftypolonTHumP.png (101KB, 1281x529px) Image search: [Google]
leftypolonTHumP.png
101KB, 1281x529px
bump for THumP
>>
https://youtu.be/z2uiiIva7oA

wealth and taxes
>>
Only legal, law abiding citizens who pay taxes can vote.
>>
YO NEMELKA. if you're reading this, consider doing a Q&A session. it would be cool as fuck and everyone knows it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.