[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>finally get into college >studying geology >intro to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1501620385207.jpg (110KB, 640x701px) Image search: [Google]
1501620385207.jpg
110KB, 640x701px
>finally get into college
>studying geology
>intro to environmental policy is required
>first day
>HURRRRR republicans are poisoning the earth, I hate my mother

It's going to be a long semester...

Why is this not only allowed, but required?
>>
Who runs your (((college))) buddy? Who writes the syllabus?
>>
>>138638048
Go socialize and get of /pol/ while you're in college.
>>
I took a baby's first geography course a few years back.
We spend an entire day talking about the so-called Golden Age of Islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZDe9DCx7Wk
>>
>>138638304

I will when class is over, for now I'm stuck here.
>>
>>138638048
Obviously explain how welfare has encouraged people to have more children and that familys with more than 2 children should not receive welfare because that encourages increased consumption. Explain how non-nuclear families use more resources due to increases in gas consumption and required living space. Explain how people should not be allowed into the first world because first worlders use an order of magnitude more resources and produce 10-20 times more co2. Explain how the government procures debt to pay for these programs and how that encourages more consumption of precious limited resources in the present and how that contributes to global warming.
>>
>actually going to class
found the cuck
>>
>>138638048
Did you have to take required gender training too? It wasn't a class for me, but a short online training course. Gender pronouns, LGBT stuff.
>>
>>138638048

My geography textbook has a table that says "Support businesses and politicians who act to reduce greenhouse gases and energy use".

Many of the textbook's references are from Wikipedia.
>>
>>138638048
>no trigger discipline
>>
>>138638727

If you miss more than 30% of classes you automatically fail, it has something to do with federal funding.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.