[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good reports on what REALLY happens inside

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: UNI180456-Hill-1200x800.jpg (231KB, 2000x1331px) Image search: [Google]
UNI180456-Hill-1200x800.jpg
231KB, 2000x1331px
What are some good reports on what REALLY happens inside refugee camps?
>>
>>138635362
I'm interested in this, too.
>>
>>138635362
You wanna know what REAALLLY happens in refugee camps? Families and children suffer, starve, and live in pain every day while europeans not only mock them but also campaign to kick them out of the continent, as if a continent belongs to anyone. Show some fucking respect instead of asking stupid questions like that.
>>
>>138636386
kys
>>
>>138636386
Kek nice bait bit weak tho.
>>
>>138637639
No you go do that. You wanna know what REALLLYYYYY goes on in camps? Why dont you fucking go to one. My ancestors survived them many years ago i have no desire to want to know what REALLLYYYY goes on.
>>
>>138637979
Wow, take a xanax sister.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html
>>
>>138639070
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/469504/video-migrants-demand-more-sex-refugee-camp-netherlands
>>
>>138635362

White women come from far and wide to taste the BBC. BBC is a hot commodity, white bois can't put it down plus they're skinny and weak. This is why 9/10 white women are leaving the white bois for greener pastures AKA the BBC.
>>
>>138638909
Are you mocking my jewish ancestry? Just look at my fucking ID
>>
>>138635362
Meh, not much. There are a lot of niggers sitting on their asses, complaining about everything and quarreling between themselves. Sometimes, Antifags go stirring up trouble around the places, and try to smuggle stuff in, if they don't have already placed moles inside(AKA "volounteers"). And at least one time a month, some stupid maghrebi who believes he's some big shot Moroccan Che Guevara starts a fire and gets arrested. If said fire hurts somebody and those vultures of the MSM aren't around, he may even get his ass kicked by the police.
>>
>>138637979
I survived a camp as well. The food wasn't all that great but I did enjoy all the arts and crafts and nature walks. But boy, being away from my computer for a week was literally murder.

The bonfires and s'mores were pretty cool though
>>
>>138637979
No white women to rape like at those fancy European camps either.
>>
>>138640436
Mocking? Never.
I'm just saying the fuck relax sis.
Sadly and admittedly, I must say, other people's sufferings are a kind of aphrodisiac for us, humans. Gore, we all want to know the details.
It's a human trait.
And yes, I've noticed your ID. Good for you.
>>
>>138642185
Fuck you asshole!!!!! They tried to gas my race of people you fucking moron!!!!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.