[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is going on in South Africa? This is in the ne

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

What the fuck is going on in South Africa? This is in the news today.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/hundreds-confess-to-eating-humans-20170821
>>
>>138633144
Proves S.A. will never be more than nignogs failing to be civilised
>>
>>138633144
*exhales*
Black people.
>>
What's the matter? You ain't down with cannibal holocaust type films? The best type of jungle films.
>>
>>138633144
niggers are literally zombies
when memes turn out to be reality
>>
>>138633144
Of course, we are all equal.
>>
>>138633144

This also wasn't done because the people were starving, like in Liberia where human meat is sold on carts in markets like normal. It was done because hundreds of locals believed a 'priest' saying they could gain power from eating a woman who had been raped.

Most animals are more intelligent than this.
>>
>>138633144
>uma delicia.jpg
>>
File: apefrican gourmand.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
apefrican gourmand.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>138633144

It is RACIST to criticize BECAUSE EATING HUMAN FLESH is THEIR CULTURE, CUSTOM, NORM, and TRADITIONAL WAY OF AFRICANS!
>>
File: 5xBVVw[1].png (3MB, 1238x2355px) Image search: [Google]
5xBVVw[1].png
3MB, 1238x2355px
>>138633144
Worth a read. Things have always been strange.
>>
>>138633144

jesus christ
>>
>>138635555
this is our future westerners..look upon it in terror
>>
>>138633144

Cannibalism is a thing in Sub-Saharan Africans, anon.

They never got out of the stone age and were eating people from other tribes.
>>
>>138636623

2A, a good gun, several thousand rounds, and a clear mind = no problem
>>
>>138637922
-__-
I'm seeing chimp outs every day down there that go uncontrolled already
>>
>>138633144
The weirdest thig about this story isn't the cannibalism, it's that everyone just seems so... confused.

Like, you willingly ate this woman and then you went to the police to tell them that you ate the woman because you wanted to stop and instead of just stopping you walked up to the police station to tell them? And you don't really know what you should do now, and the police are also shrugging and so are all the wittnesses and apparently the person who wrote this story also doesn't understand? What?
It's like a dog getting stuck in a fence who doesn't know how he got there, doesn't know what he should do and generally doesn't know what's happening. And then he looks at you with this weird expression which is not panicked, just slightly worried but generally content.

Black people must be in a perpetual state of confusion, being constantly overwhelmed by everything around them.
>>
>>138638880
hey hey..those are future doctors and scientist you're talking about
>>
>>138633144
Sounds like a normal day in Africa to me
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.