[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poland - sued by the Chechen refugees >Refugees from Che

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Apple.jpg (347KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Apple.jpg
347KB, 2400x2400px
Poland - sued by the Chechen refugees

>Refugees from Chechnya, who were not admitted to Poland at the border crossing in Terespol, appealed to Poland to the European Court of Human Rights - reports RMF FM.

>According to the radio, the complaint was filed by three families. Chechens say they have been prevented from submitting applications for asylum in Poland, although in Chechnya they are threatened with persecution.

>Despite the European Court's injunction, which banned such practices from Poland, they were sent to Belarus. RMF FM reports that the Chechens write in the complaint that there has been an illegal return.

>The ECHR asked the Polish government for clarification. After receiving it, the hearing will take place.

http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/swiat/rmf-fm-uchodzcy-z-czeczenii-skarza-polske-do-strasburga/nekshsd
>>
>>138633082
>although in Chechnya they are threatened with persecution.

are they fags or something? let them in then send them back lmao
>>
With luck, they will "disappear" in the dead of night.
>>
Who cares about some chechens anyway
>>
>>138635230
I dunno man, but we took in 100 fucking thousand chechens in the past 20 years. 95% of them moved to the Western Europe, though
>>
>>138635230
aren't chechens hardcore af
>>
friendly reminder to ignore namefags
>>
>>138635447
ye they're violent af, don't get why Russians wanted to keep them in their federation. Would build a wall around
>>
Those poor, poor Chechens. Whatever shall we do if they have to go back? Wait I got it, not give a rat's ass about them since they are using our country as a doorway into Western Europe.
>>
>>138635389

slightly comforting they prefer Poolan to Belaraus
>>
Gotta love Poland's policy on dealing with foreign vagabonds.
>>
>>138636140

Poland has actually decriminalized unemployment, so that might be why they want to be there rather than Belarus.
>>
Good good take them all in.
You'll feel the karma of supporting le chechen freedom fighters aka islamist terrorists against your fellow Slavs in the 2000s

This people think murdering people is a accomplishment in life
>>
>>138636521
Over 100k chechens filled in their asylum appliance in 2016, less than 1% got accepted by our authorities
>>
>>138633082
Hy чтo cкaзaть, Чeчня кpyтo!
>>
>>138633082
VeggietalesProtagonistUponFindingAMedkit.jpg
>>
>>138633082
maybe they'll just disappear tomorrow somehow and their problems with them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.