[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE STATE OF FUCKING SWEDEN http://www.returnofkings.com/12

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

THE STATE OF FUCKING SWEDEN
http://www.returnofkings.com/128167/swedish-museum-accelerates-their-cultural-collapse-by-turning-viking-artifacts-into-scrap-metal

they are literally making viking history into scrap metal.
>>
https://www.svd.se/fynd-fran-jarnaldern-gar-till-metallatervinningen

another link
>>
good riddance

all masculine symbols deserve to be destroyed along with the patriarchy
>>
File: 1489965898164.jpg (19KB, 300x321px) Image search: [Google]
1489965898164.jpg
19KB, 300x321px
>>138611114
Good one, Australia
>>
>>138610958
tell me: when was the Iron age?
>>
File: Error Message.png (2KB, 265x120px)
Error Message.png
2KB, 265x120px
>>138610877
Wow, Sweden once again out cucks the entire Western world
>>
>>138611114
Bravo, Australia.
>>
>>138611363
You tell us unless they removed that part from your history books as well
>>
>>138611584
You could also try telling me when the Viking age was.
>>
also this is the nigger who is in charge of this great mission.

her father was Gambian and mother was Swedish
>>
File: 1474793645936.jpg (66KB, 453x604px)
1474793645936.jpg
66KB, 453x604px
>>138610877
Jesus Christ, Sweden, get your shit together. Fuck. This stopped being remotely funny years ago...
>>
>>138610877
but the vikings raped and pillaged in europe, against other white europeans and actually where one of the first gender equal ancient civilizations (when not raping and pillaging) so that's fine right?

since they were feminists and their victims were only fucking whites this makes no sense under your politcially correct doctrine.
>>
Reading and hearing about this stuff happening, its making me more radicalised.
>>
>>138611947
The Gambia shares historical roots with many other West African nations in the slave trade, which was the key factor in the placing and keeping of a colony on the Gambia River, first by the Portuguese, during which era it was known as A Gâmbia. Later, on 25 May 1765,[5] The Gambia was made a part of the British Empire when the government formally assumed control, establishing the Province of Senegambia. In 1965, The Gambia gained independence under the leadership of Dawda Jawara, who ruled until Yahya Jammeh seized power in a bloodless 1994 coup.

>portugal yes
>britain yes
>sweden no

Sweden had no empire in the gambia or any part in its slave trade, infact they never had any empire outside of europe and they traded with many peoples.

take your anger out on poortugal.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.