[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>America destroying itself with drumpf >Great Shitstain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1280px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (6KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png
6KB, 1280x768px
>America destroying itself with drumpf

>Great Shitstain destroying itself with brexit

>Russia will forever be a poor shithole because of slavs

>China is the definiton of a paper tiger

Is this the German century? We've defeated all of our enemies without firing a single bullet. The EU is doing well, refugees are getting deported and our economy is booming.

I hope we will soon united all European countries into one super nation that will make the enemies of the EU tremble in fear.

This is the German century, it is about time that us master race Germans once more control the fate of Europe.
>>
>German century
Don't. Just fucking don't. You've fucked things up for everyone when you tried that before.
>>
>German century
Don't. Just fucking don't. You've fucked things up for everyone when you tried that before.
>>
File: 1483177186905.jpg (54KB, 960x676px) Image search: [Google]
1483177186905.jpg
54KB, 960x676px
>>138610349
Why yes it is the german century indeed.
We need just a bit more patience.
>>
Tbh its looking quite good. Personally, I never had problems with refugees. Why would I want german people to work the garbgabe bins? Why should a german have to taxi all day? Why would a german have to waste his life time doing uninteresting work such as scrubbing the hallways?

For me there is always the need to have 2 classes of people. Those who serve and those you live. We even have dedicated schools for non-natives, the Hauptschule
>>
>>138610349

Go germany go. Show the rest of the world how its done. Don't worry though, the US is waking up to the alt right fucks. They are losing ground here, we will go back to sanity soon.
>>
>>138610349
Just finished reading a story of a german girl who was raped by a muslim. Not it's not your century, son.
>>
>>138610349
Expect you forgot part where germoneystan getting destroyed by snackbars, unfunny faggot.
Instead being cuck you could just leave this pathetic exuse of country
>>
File: 1503169638466.png (8KB, 251x272px) Image search: [Google]
1503169638466.png
8KB, 251x272px
tbqh i think eu + china could dominate everything. helps that china is on good terms with eu anyway.

eu only needs a army in the future.
>>
>>138610349

why? you've obliterated Europe 3 times now in a century, what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
I could get behind Germany if it respected us Celts and let us have our own confederation.
>>
File: 1485731053270.jpg (90KB, 661x504px) Image search: [Google]
1485731053270.jpg
90KB, 661x504px
>>138610349
ICH MAG DEUTSCHLAND
ICH LERNE DEUTSCH
>>
>>138614204
>tbqh i think eu + china could dominate everything.

We need a huge war between Pakistan, China and India so that they decimates their population... and that war should start when the US civil war is ongoing. With that, Europe/Germany, Russia and Japan will take the chance to increase their influence in the world. Hopefully we also could start huge wars in Africa.
>>
>>138614702
burger-tier post
>>
>>138614310
>what the fuck is wrong with you
Fucking barbarians even managed to destroy Rome ffs.
>>
>>138610349
>Germany dealing with unprecedented rapes and violence. Lost what made Germans Germans when merkdlel let in the shitskins.
Hell yeah bruv, it's Germany's time to shine
>>
>>138610630
>>138610576
Nice samefagging queermo
>>
>>138614957
>Berger-tier post
ftfy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.