[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she doing it? I've heard a few analysts say it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

Why is she doing it?
I've heard a few analysts say it's because she has no vested interest in the future of Germany or Europe, since she has no kids.
Thoughts on this?
She can't be this selfish.
Does this dumbass truly believe what she's doing is good for Europe?
>>
File: vWQicxz.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
vWQicxz.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
>>138609996
childless old white women are the worst things to happen to white modern society which is compounded by the fact they can vote.
>>
>>138609996

it's all cultural marxism. don't forget the entire scene in which we live in right now.

cultural marxism was a plan designed to remove the will to live from western capitalistic societies by creating extreme cultural pessimism.

it hit critical mass in the 90s and is now in turbo over-warp drive to the point where leaders like merkel get a pass by most people to pull this shit.

merkel is doing what she believes: that germany doesn't have a right to exist anymore and so she's going to stop it. it's just that now the people believe it too.

whether she's female or male is just details.
>>
File: merkelhijab1.jpg (49KB, 666x347px) Image search: [Google]
merkelhijab1.jpg
49KB, 666x347px
>>138609996
>>138610360

to answer your question directly:
>does this dumbass truly believe what she's doing is good for Europe?

she doesn't believe it's good for europe or germany. she believes it's good for hastening a #NewEurope and a #NewGermany. that's what she *believes* in, and that's what she wants.
>>
>>138609996
>>138610157
>>138610360
Hurr durr. Merkel is an opportunist and back in 2015 she thought that was what the public wanted. When it got out of control we closed our borders and made that deal with Turkey so they keep those fuckers in their camps.

God, you people are so retarded, sometimes it hurts to talk with you.
>>
>>138610613

you let this happen, muhammad. your opinion about the matter is completely invalid.
>>
>>138610701
I didn't let anything happen, retarded nazi larper.
>>
She's obviously self-hating, no person who truly loves their nation would do the things she does.
>>
File: 1500212324264.jpg (143KB, 811x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500212324264.jpg
143KB, 811x1024px
>>138610779

sounds like someone's sister got enriched
>>
She is reptilian Ashkenazi Khazarian bloodline. Their strategy has nothing to do with helping humans-to them we are livestock. They want to manipulate a mass genocide and destroy civil society. That makes US easier to control. BTW-to survive they require human body fluids. Humans are a food source.
>>
>>138609996

Because she's a jewess that worships Lucifer.
>>
>>138609996
she does what shes told. CIA has been tapping her phone long enough. Probably got tons of material.
>>
>>138609996
>polish heritage
My hope is that she's destroying western europe so Poland (and V4) can become a European power.
>>
>>138611053
also keep in mind she has been brainwashed since she was a school kid in the ddr... for all i know she was a sleeper agent all along with the intent to destroy the west
>>
You guys are fucked in your head, I'm gonna leave this thread now in case that your stupidity is contagious. Have fun memeing about Merkel. Idiots.
>>
>>138609996
No matter what her intent is, what I can't understand is why german people are voting for her and agree with her in such big numbers.
>>
>>138609996
>>138611053
^This. Merkel doesn't believe in any of this, you should watch Interviews and talkshows on YouTube from around 2000 and before, she was rather right-wing conservative, which is why people voted for her in the first place, she was quoted with sayings like "The multicultural experiment has failed, we need to end it." And also, kinda funny, regarding Turkey joining the EU: "Do you seriously want another 25 Million Anatolian farmers (ment in a backwards and uncivilised way) in Europe?". She was also really concerned about the sexualization of kids in new school programs and TV.

TL&DR: She was a normal conservative, a little right of center.

But everything changed when the fire nation attacked. After she was voted in office it feels like her whole personailty, ideals and everything got locked up somewhere. She didn't bother holding any of her promises and became the master of talking her way out of things. It is quite obvious to anyone with any knowledge of her past that she was trained to become a leftist puppet chancellor but she didn't seem to realize before she came into office.

Germany is fucked because she'll get voted in again this year. But this might finally enable the AfD to win in 2021.
>>
>>138611640
Ruf doch mal Martin!
>>
>>138609996
Pretty sure she won that Kalergi goy genocide prize. Stop playing coy, OP
>>
>>138612016
like i said the perfect sleeper agent !!!
>>
Also she clearly was a East German stazi apparatchik of some kind:

http://www.dw.com/en/east-german-stasi-tried-to-recruit-merkel-as-a-spy/a-4265402

They wouldn't mention it in the news at all unless they had to run defense on this stuff.
>>
Import 3rd world Isis ops. Cause chaos. Form eu army. Institute martial law. NWO. Profit.
>>
>>138609996
Birth rates in germany were really low, she saw that the road ahead was going to be economic failure.

Out of few options she decided to try copy america and turn germany into a "melting pot" with the hope that these new immigrants will actually fuck and have kids.
>>
>>138612416
But I feel like she didn't know she was a sleeper.. I think she is highly intelligent but not much so in a social context, making her easy to take advantage of and manipulate..
She also seems really unhappy ever since she is in office, you can't look at that face and tell me this person isn't deeply depressed.
>>
>>138613928
well you are right on that...
i bet you heard about mk ultra? if you can imagine the usa doing it you can bet the sovjets did it as well...
think about a agent that doesnt know he or she is an agent and has a split personality... in that case you would have this internal fight... if her soul hasnt given up on her
>>
>>138609996
merkel is working for the brits. her father was a brit. Mi6 even. she is doing as the queen commands. the queen is crazy and wants the world to die with her. the brits know this and had started undermining her bullshit

the queen even wanted her own grand sons to be killed so kate could be queen and kate turned her in

merkel is part of a coven of lesbians who date back quiet some time in england. think it goes back to the first queen elizibeth. emma watson is part of that very same coven of lesbians. makes for a orgy that makes you want to throw up upon seeing all those old leathery hags molesting a few young girls

any ways they thought hillary would win and le pen would win. they play all sides politically as long as they can get more women into office across the west. its falling apart as we speak. their "order" will be destroyed and none of its agents will be in positions of power within 10 years max. expansions pon government powers for keeping tabs on people and what they say online coupled with real world tracking with smart phones positions triangulated with cellphone towers will be their undoing
>>
>>138614352
Yeah I heard about it. Since Soviet Elite=USrael Elite, yeah they probably did that as well.
I think you are defenitely right about the internal fight. I'm rather good at reading people when I see them talking and when Merkel is speaking I always get the feeling that she doesn't believe what she's saying but she knows she has to say it.
>>
>>138609996
She's a jew by heart. She has no own country, so she's giving away a country that belongs to the Germans. She wants to exert power for the sake of exerting power. She cares not about the future, because she is the product of a godless communism. Her cabal are so much in control, she doesn't even campaign even though elections are one month from now.

This will not end well.
>>
>>138614930
if you are interested in body language...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CbTeNylT_w

her channel is worth watching and u can learn one thing or another ;)
>>
>>138615497
Thanks mate, I already know her though ;)
Defenitely learned something from her, she's real good, better than me fore sure
>>
>>138611424
this
>>
>>138615695
cheers m80 :)
small world isnt it ?
>>
File: merkelfeed.png (340KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
merkelfeed.png
340KB, 620x372px
>>138609996
She saw a dead baby face down on a beach and got all milky.
>>
>>138615811
It surely is, especially since internet times
>>
>>138611021
[Citation pls]
>>
>>138609996
She can be that selfish. Millions of people are out there just like her. Only difference is she is in a position to completely destroy countries due to her selfishness.
>>
>>138609996
I'm not sure if I completely understand the thread but what has Merkel done,has she come out as a lesbian or has she invited to million more Muslims, is she in the sexual relationship with Theresa May
>>
>>138609996
She is bringing in debt free immigrants to inflate the GDP and use them as cheap labor. She is too dumb to realise that those immigrants won't assimilate, they will simply create their own black market and fuck up the economy beyond repair.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.