[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even Daily Kos is standing up for Antifa these days: https:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: torchlight915.png (161KB, 915x924px) Image search: [Google]
torchlight915.png
161KB, 915x924px
Even Daily Kos is standing up for Antifa these days:

https://archive.is/QtdNt

>The Antifas I know are a lot like the original hippies. They live in loosely organized communal arrangements, they hate capitalism and fossil fuels, they love organic food and natural medicine, they smoke pot, and they earnestly hope for a overarching improvement in the world, not liberal baby steps. They’ve got low paying jobs, and a kid. They participate in the community gardens. One big difference is that very few hippies were willing to punch Nazis.
>>
>>138602378
Its my freedom of speech to punch nazis.
>>
>>138602378
Friendly reminder the original hippy movement was influenced by cultural marxist jews to create a generation which would raise a generation like we are facing now.
>>
>>138602378

>even daily kos
>daily kos

What are you on about, they are a variant of Salon. What did you expect?!
>>
>>138602378
The fucking state of America, eating normal food and using a dilluted version of a working medicine is now a lifestyle.
T.weed lmao
>>
>>138602378
Can you imagine if they were as violent as the left says they are?

There'd be no survivors at counter protests.
>>
>Daily kos

>ourguys

What
>>
Daily Caller and Daily Wire are the ones that are right wing not Daily Kos. Daily Kos is some /r/politics tier blog.
>>
File: 1503026615042.jpg (24KB, 480x422px) Image search: [Google]
1503026615042.jpg
24KB, 480x422px
>>138603091
Proud Americans destroy bolsheviks.
>>
>>138602378
That last panel is truly bizarre. That is your brain on the Daily Show and MSNBC.
>>
>>138602378
>Nazis are the violent ones

I don't think I've seen one instance of the right starting violence at any rally or event. Antifa, on the other hand, throws piss at people and beats up old men.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.