[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't we vote on immigration? We should decide who comes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: refugees welcome.webm (2MB, 272x480px) Image search: [Google]
refugees welcome.webm
2MB, 272x480px
Why can't we vote on immigration? We should decide who comes to this country and the circumstances in which they come.
>>
>>138601986
But what if the Russians hack the election?
>>
>>138601986
Vote for a party that wants to fuck 'em all off.
>>
Source on this? I run a anti refugee twitter but i dont wanna tweet something that is actually not refugees and get it to backfire.
>>
>>138602422
>>138585379
>>
>>138602422
Here mate, go nuts:
http://www.dailywire.com/news/20023/religion-peace-muslim-men-gang-rape-mentally-michael-qazvini
>>
>>138601986
You need.

>A party
>50 or more years of republican history
>The support of the voting base
>A massive propaganda machine

If you don't have something like the GOP backing you, you can't make anything in to a political issue.
>>
>>138601986

No its a trap. They did this in america with gay marriage. Even in california it was voted down. The courts which are packed with liberal activist judges over turned the vote saying it was unconstitutional for some reason, then gay marriage became the law. Pretty sure 19 states or just about every state who have voted on it voted it down and now gay marriage is law in every one of those states.

They will do the same with any "lets put it to the vote" that counters the globalist march left.
>>
You think the Jews would give you goyim that kind of power?
>>
>>138601986
Plebiscite when
>>
can refugees attend jew temple?
>>
>>138602678
>>138602574
Fucking disgusting, thanks.
>>
Get dick smith to help us. That cunt hates immigrants
>>
>>138602379
No such party exists in Canada, nor ever will. The government is currently making excuses for violent communist who wear masks and assault both civilians and the police, because having a functioning border has now been labelled racist.
>>
>>138602957
She's fucked then mate.
>>
>>138603012
Oh, proper fucked I figure, Ausbro. Let us be a lesson to you all down there.
>>
>>138601986
Isn't this technically CP?
And I don't think that a vote would be pushed by the left for fear of the public overwhelmingly voting against it.
>>
>>138602422
Wacky Pakis molesting mentally disabled girl.
>>
>>138603129
Moroccans, I believe.
>>
>>138603064
I wish I had good news, I can never figure out what Jewbull is up to.
>>
>>138603129
not pakis and not disabled

jesus nigel ...
>>
File: oeY3gv.gif (2MB, 320x181px) Image search: [Google]
oeY3gv.gif
2MB, 320x181px
>>138601986
Fine for you. But America is a republic, not a democracy. Shove off leveler
>>
Source

http://www.xrares.com/video/9410/muslim-teens-rape-a-marocaan-woman-into-the-bus

If you're on mobile get UCbrowser with it your can download every single bid from anywhere

Feel free to add to you Muslims Rape folder and save for nuclear redpills when ((((,they))) shut it down
>>
>>138603722
Are you ok with that?
>>
We're spending all this money on a fag survey when we should be spending it on matters like this
>>
>>138602422
Hey anon what's your twitter account called?
>>
Cucks
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.