[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Face it, the niggers won. They have number in the billions soon.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: Black-Ops-2-the-future-is-black.jpg (16KB, 568x304px) Image search: [Google]
Black-Ops-2-the-future-is-black.jpg
16KB, 568x304px
Face it, the niggers won. They have number in the billions soon. They have the largest most resourced filled continent. Its only a matter of time before they destroy us all.
>>
>>138600753
why don't you virgins start breeding so at least we have chinks instead of niggers
>>
>>138600753
Your future is NJ artillery fire. Enjoy!
>>
>>138600753
They'll destroy themselves. As soon as they become majority in a nation they start starving out and infighting, like in every country in Africa. All white people have to do is survive in asia or some far-flung corner of the world and wait for the orcs to die out with Europeans to feed and medicate them.
>>
File: 1493489781278.jpg (261KB, 600x551px) Image search: [Google]
1493489781278.jpg
261KB, 600x551px
>>138600753
1 white man is worth a million niggers. We're not worried. Our governments and our soft spot for the kikes is what's ruining us.
>>
>>138600972
Did I piss off some nig in the UK? I'm not even a native. I'm getting the hell out of here soon.>>138600894
>>
>>138601073
*without Europeans
>>
>>138600753
So the whole world wil be as shitty as Africa?
>>
>>138601073
Race traitors, the kikes and our traitorous governments are what's the problem, not the niggers themselves. They don't have the necessary mental capacity to act on their own (chimping out doesn't count). They are not organized and they can't process basic shit.
>>
Its only a matter of time till food production is nearly all automated and some Bill Gates like asshole donates the technology to them.

Africans can't even farm but they are given the technology whites created, and we are old and tired, while they are young and bloodthirsty.
>>
>>138601389
Oh hey. Another wannabe who doesn't hate niggers as much as he should.

Fuck off. Niggers are absolutely a problem.

Its people like you who enable them.
>>
>>138601528
No, I just see niggers as what they are - mindless subhumans that are led by the parasites known as (((the Jew))).
>>
>>138601719
Mindless and feral. Anytime they are near good society they attack. Its like a fucking zombie hoard
>>
>>138601825
We will deal with them in time, but first we need to take out the people that enable them, their masters. Gonna sound like a liberal here, but it's like that one time in Harr... I mean LOTR where the orcs are led by Sauron. You don't go after the orcs, you go after their master. The orcs can be dealt easily after that.
>>
Quality > Quantity
>>
File: 1494337299202.gif (98KB, 460x405px) Image search: [Google]
1494337299202.gif
98KB, 460x405px
>>138600753
>niggers
>planing
>creative
>mind

Relax, Jekie Chan.
Everihing will be fine.
>>
>>138601439
That's not really a threat, even if that where to happen the first group the Africans would attack are each other. If it weren't for Western peacekeepers there would be a Rwandan genocide like event every year, they still think in tribal terms, even though some of there tribes are only a few years old now. If we did give them the tech to feed themselves they would be constantly stroking it to starve there neighbors.

Also
>be Chink
>live in Asia
>think Africa is the largest continent
>high Asian iq at work
>>
Nigs are really cowardly, even more so than Italians. They will only attack by surprise or when they believe they have an overwhelming advantage, they are very quick to run away. There's only way other races would lose to blacks is being outbred and errosion of natural and cultural advantages - this is happening but I believe whites (yellows and browns are already aware but they are happy to see whitey go down as multiculturalism benefits them the most) will wake up and fight back openly
>>
File: NKVD.png (160KB, 424x553px) Image search: [Google]
NKVD.png
160KB, 424x553px
>>138602164
Any difference in average quality can be overcome by differences in quantity. The winner, regardless of how they win, is by definition superior.
>>
File: populationshare.gif (612KB, 684x784px) Image search: [Google]
populationshare.gif
612KB, 684x784px
>>138600753
>>138604360

In the future, Africa will look like a giant version of Jamaica:

>High HDI
>High crime rate
>Medium GDP (PPP)/capita (~$9,000)
>Low scientific output
>High cultural output in the form of music, sports, and literature

Corruption will still be a huge problem, and we might even see actual civil conflicts every now and then, but there'll be enough high-IQ people to solve most of the problems and run some big, low-tech militaries.
>>
File: 54373737.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
54373737.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>138600753
>implying that as soon as America falls China does go on a fucking genocidal rampage on every non-asian
it's going to be japanese empire 2.0 and y'all better hope they are better than the chinese and just make you and japan states instead of trying to erase your culture and subjugate you
>>
How I feel about races as a white man.
> Asians Ok and tolerable
> Arabs not ok becuase of Islam
> Blacks the worst subhumans ever, an extreme danger to the stability of the planet.
>>
>>138605138
>hope they are better than the chinese and just make you and japan states instead of trying to erase your culture and subjugate you

thats exactly what yanks have done to Europe post-ww2. i can vouch that it sucks ass to be run by a country of kike-slaves who mutilate their newborn kids.
>>
>>138605492
one of the biggest reasons I am soft on the asians is their distinct lack of merchants
the idea of a foreign power trying to influence and control their country/culture/people is enough to send them into a genocidal rage
>>
>>138600753
>They have the largest most resourced filled continent.
And yet, after all this time, they still have the most economically weak countries in the world, and hardly if at all make use of the resources for themselves.

I'm not worried.
>>
>>138605915
And to add to that, they spend more time destroying things than building, and more time trying to steal credit for inventions than actually inventing anything.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.