[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Marry woman but get cucked IRL and end up getting either

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: consider the following.png (787KB, 654x539px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.png
787KB, 654x539px
>Marry woman but get cucked IRL and end up getting either divorced or legally enslaved (jews win)
OR
>ignore women and literally be the problem with the white race's declining population (jews win)

Is there an alternative? Or are we stuck between two extremes
>>
>>138600422
There is an alternative, MGTOW =/= stop fucking woman, just means don't marry or get in serious relationships with them.

>Start lifting if you don't already
>Start fucking roasties under a fake name
>Knock em up
>Leave
>Repeat process

Congratulations, you just saved the white race, and you don't have to deal with hoes.
>>
>>138600631
they can sue for child support and other shit like that.
besides, who wants to enable more single-mothers on welfare anyway
>>
File: 1494894304099.jpg (16KB, 380x375px) Image search: [Google]
1494894304099.jpg
16KB, 380x375px
>>138601577
That's why you don't give em your real name you fuck face.

And don't make enough money for them to get a lot if they catch you.

Work as a bartender and don't report the tips as income.

This is basic shit.
>>
File: cristi.png (484KB, 426x639px) Image search: [Google]
cristi.png
484KB, 426x639px
>Get rich
>Pay for surrogate mother
>Choose best genetics, mother with a good degree, good looks and height
>>
>>138600422

>divorce

4chan cant get a gf because 4chan is ugly. Deal with it fag.

>I sure have
>>
>>138600422
Just dont get married or get a prenup you dolts.

If your girl dont agree to a prenup the bitch is up to something.
>>
>>138603597
In the UK prenups now have a lot more force than they once did due to changes in case law since 2010. People don't know this so a lot of men refuse to touch women with a barge pole.

So long as you make sure that both parties enter the prenuptial agreement under their own free will with no duress, undue influence or pressure, and that both understand all the implications of the document, it will be enforced by the courts. You just have to make sure that you get it reviewed and reaffirmed any time a major change occurs in the marriage, e.g. a child is born.
>>
>>138600422
There isn't an alternative with Jews, no matter what choice you make, they win. They don't negotiate. Either you're they slave or die. That's why Hitler started what he started, he realized you can't talk your way and be diplomatic with them. The only language they speak is violence.
>>
can anyone prove this wrong or tell me what i'm doing wrong? i guess i'll green text it for brevity

>be observant NEET
>see my original family break up
>see parents remarry
>see how families seem to operate, both my own, friends' families, etc
>come to believe that "the weakest link" theory heavily applies in all cases
>this is why a 4 year old child can call the shots in a room full of adults
>this is also why the wife calls the shots
>in other words, the weakest link brings everyone else down, because it or she cannot grasp deeper, more important things, so everything has to be catered to her level of understanding, which is borderline retarded
>women can't into logic, and use the ultimate check-mate move on men, ie "if an argument is pushed too far, due to women's illogical emotional outbursts, and a man feels exasperated and wants to get his (logical, right) way, she will threaten him with legal action if he seeks to shut her up, put her in her place, or otherwise take control physically (since he cannot win mentally, as woman operates on illogical terms), thus cucking the man into submission".
>thus, like the 4 year old calling the shots, the women always win, and the men follow along

i've avoided finding my own wife for these reasons. i don't care how equal you think your relationship is, how in love, or in lust, you think you are. or how compatible or this or that you think you are at the beginning. something will happen and she will reveal her power level by the use of illogic and legal threats, to cuck you into submission.

i view this as the ultimate emasculation, and i have wanted to avoid it. i want to live my life by my standards, according to my thoughts, guided by my higher male intelligence, not constantly "compromise" down to her retarded level, not abandon my logic for her illogic, etc.

imo, anyone who gets married and has kids is a damned fool, and will realize it promptly.
>>
>>138600422
Option one you still reproduce hence a white win. Having white children is the most important thing.
>>
>>138604194
it's really the breakdown of authoritative family structure.
Children rule because women have taken the power from the husband, and since they are naturally more permissive and indulgent, kids end up being spoiled rotten with snowflake syndrome.

Women are also in a lot of ways like grown children. The father/husband/head of household should always have final say and be the leaderful person the family needs.

Find a traditionalist woman I guess? But even then it's a crapshoot as far as hoping she doesn't become indoctrinated by feminist anti-patriarchy
>>
>>138605447
i totally get your points man but do you have actual experience around kids and women? with kids, it's a case of 1) they live in the absolute present 2) don't understand waiting for something, or not having something now, etc 3) they want want want 4) if you say no, don't do whatever it is, they throw a fit, ruin everything 5) they're highly manipulative and egotistic 6) out of spite, if you try to lay down the law, they will do anything they can to go against you.

in the end, it really just becomes a case of submitting to the weakest link to avoid all the shit they can cause you. what can you do to them, i mean really? yell sternly? if you hit, you go to jail, and you lose. it's the exact same with women, their little minds are exactly like kids.

for example, i've been in a car with kids in the backseat, and then in a car with grown women in the backseat. there's very, very little difference

>pass sign
>prior to seeing sign, no thought of whatever sign represents
>I WANT THIS SO BAD WE HAVE TO STOP
>(using logic and reason), that would be out of our way, that would delay our travels, you are not really hungry anyway, you just ate
>BUT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT
>no, we can't stop
>FINE I'LL JUST (cause a massive problem)
>ok........ we'll stop, but this is the last time
>ok dokie daddy!
repeat process 10mins later back on the road

men are different. we really are more logical, capable of suppressing our primitive urges because we know there is pleasure in self-control, in following a higher ideal than our base instincts, etc. i love to be around my old male friends, we totally get each other and get it, and it's just hell being around women and children.
>>
>>138606643
Yes, I have dealt with children more than women though.
They throw a fit, who cares. Don't let them manipulate you. When you "give in" (to women as well) they learn from their behavior that they can do that again to get what they want.
Granted, if you're too strict and oppressive as a parent you run the risk of having very rebellious kids.
I find the most successful parents really help their children internalize values so by the time they are old enough to reason without emotional influence, they aren't so wild and selfish.

Women are just the same as children. That's why it's so important to know her family before committing full time. How was her childhood? Does she have respect for masculine figure? Or was she raised by a liberal matriarchal free-spirit?

then again women are in most situations mentally unstable to begin with so who the fuck knows
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.