[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mercenaries led by a formerly mafia member are keeping refugees

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>An armed group led by a former mafia boss prevents boats from leaving Lybian coasts
>Some witnesses reported to Reuters that everything is done with the support of the government of Tripoli.
>The formation, named Brigata 48, is made up of "hundreds of civilians, policemen and members of the army"

---

http://archive.is/cvWnw

---

I'm confused.

Wasn't the (((Italian PD government))) the one who did all the work which led to the decreasing of refugees heading to Italy?
>>
>>138598964
WTF I love the family now.
>>
File: 1496358846830.jpg (45KB, 574x528px) Image search: [Google]
1496358846830.jpg
45KB, 574x528px
>>138598964
>When literal criminals love the country more than its politicians
>>
>tfw PD will win in the upcoming elections and their cuck voters believe their lies
>>
>>138599342
>When literal criminals love the country more than its politicians
This. Our politicians have got to thrown down. Based Italia though.
>>
Not really surprising.
Yakuza also protected japanese common folk in the past.
>>
>>138599342
they'd make a better secret service
>>
Yeah but don't forget that mafia makes money out of refugees, especially in south Italy, by making them working in fields picking up vegetables and fruit and paying them 2€ per hour.

Presumably that's why the man in the article is a former mafia member.
>>
File: capone.jpg (33KB, 660x433px) Image search: [Google]
capone.jpg
33KB, 660x433px
you real thought the Italians were going to cuck to Islam did you ?
>>
>>138599668
Labor supply probably got saturated so now there are way too many.
>>
>>138598964
Wtf I love cosa nostra now!!!

>>bump
>>
>>138600074
The home of Catholicism isn't going to fall to Jihad, admittedly they were soft at first because Christianity teaches forgiveness and charity but they will come to their senses
>>
>>138599342
Traitors are criminals.
>>
>>138598964
Honorary Romans
>>
>>138598964
How can we donate to that mafia boss?
>>
>>138598964
nah

at best this is a separate branch of the mafia with some nationalistic principles, at worst the mafia at large sees something to gain from this operation.
>>
No more dirty moozlim eggplants
>>
>>138604538
Great post, honorary white.
>>
>>138598964
wtf? now I love italians
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.