[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>America destroying itself with drumpf >Great Shitstain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>America destroying itself with drumpf

>Great Shitstain destroying itself with brexit

>Russia will forever be a poor shithole because of slavs

>China is the definiton of a paper tiger

Is this the German century? We've defeated all of our enemies without firing a single bullet. The EU is doing well, refugees are getting deported and our economy is booming.

I hope we will soon united all European countries into one super nation that will make the enemies of the EU tremble in fear.

This is the German century, it is about time that us master race Germans once more control the fate of Europe.
>>
>import 2 million shitskins and give them free pension

That's a real odd idea of winning
>>
Cant decide if bait or actually retarded.

Were not a country anymore, weve been a proxy ever since the war.
>Refugees are getting deported
Nice dream
>EU doing well
In what dimension do you live?
>economy booming
booming as in the rich get richer and we get more and more of divided country. Most donth avg. more than 1,5k-2k a month if only. You can have more money getting wellfare, doing a 400 euro job and some odd jobs without tax.
>>
>>138598346
nice proxy, faggot. Nobody is proud to be a citizen of this shithole. They´ll outlaw it tomorrow regardless.
>>
>>138598346
Germans are the worst of all creatures in humanity. Hahahaha just fucking look at them. They are fat. They are ugly. They don’t know how to move. Dance. Have fun. They are savages. And because they are savages… and because they were not able to create god out of ugly austrian germans -> they figured following:
>let’s adopt and embrace Islam to become officially the savages we always want to be (but have to hide because civilization and evoution as species is shit)

germans are the scum of this planet
>lifeless pieces of human scum
>>
>>138598480
Theres no free pension you gotta work to get that when youre old.
The worst part of the fugee situation is, that all the ones that actually want to work, cant because they dont have or dont get the paperwork. If we could at least use them to scrub toilets and shit like that but nooo, german burecracy makes them actually stay on welfare and sit in their camps. Of course many are happy like that but theres plenty who just wanted a new existence.
>>
>>138598480
>pension
Good joke. Pension will be abolished for everyone sooner or later anyway.
>>
File: germany-migrants.jpg (107KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
germany-migrants.jpg
107KB, 640x480px
>>138598346

>destroy itself with brexit
>>
the german is the real untermensch scum of this planet
>I so fucking love to watch it burn down while their whores getting raped by islamic savages and leftist liberals downplay the ongoing destruction of planet’s worst scum
>>
File: IMG_7839.jpg (63KB, 634x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7839.jpg
63KB, 634x444px
Mexico acknowledges Germany leadership in this forsaken world.
>>
>>138598346
>America destroying itself with drumpf
False. Drumpf has done more for the US in his few months than Obongo during his entire presidency.
>Great Shitstain destroying itself with brexit
False, they will bring their economy down and rebuilding it with an economy that is not Jew controlled and forced immigration.
>Russia will forever be a poor shithole because of slavs.
False, Putin has taken all the property bought by oligarchs and made it state property. Russia is becoming more and more prosperous.
>China is the definiton of a paper tiger.
False, China's economy flourished even during recession.
>We've defeated all of our enemies without firing a single bullet.
False, Germany's mass immigration has failed because they won't assimilate. German girls are still being raped by immigrants and they can't find justice.
>The EU is doing well, refugees are getting deported and our economy is booming.
False, the EU is dying and it will never be revived. Thre is no source of any deportation of immigrants, in fact, even though half of your country is Turkroaches already, Merkel is bringing even more immigrants!
>This is the German century, it is about time that us master race Germans once more control the fate of Europe.
The German master race died along with Hitler. Jews have been blue pilling you for so long that there is simply no turning back.
>>
>>138598346
>this is the german century
Our ancestorI thought the same.
>>
File: C_P849AXkAEaEpk.jpg-large.jpg (185KB, 1346x843px) Image search: [Google]
C_P849AXkAEaEpk.jpg-large.jpg
185KB, 1346x843px
>>138598346
>Is this the German century?
Nope. Member 1945, you sausage???
>>
>>138598346
germany is done, 19th century already was the german century
>>
>>138598346
You defeated yourself without firing a single bullet
>>
>>138598346
lol i want what he's smoking. No germans and eurowhitetrash are finished as a power. The demographics don't lie.
>>
>>138598346
>refugees are getting deported
Do you have any proof of this? I want to believe.
>>
>>138598346
Yup we will start WW3 and win, alle guten Dinge sind drei.

>>138602950
I and everyone else ahs learned it's time to ally Russia.
>>
>refugees are getting deported
I want to laugh and cry at the same time
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.