[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so few photos of Nazis committing massacres, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1467788247958.jpg (135KB, 477x598px) Image search: [Google]
1467788247958.jpg
135KB, 477x598px
Why are there so few photos of Nazis committing massacres, and why are they all fakes?
>>
because (((they))) don't want you to know what really happened
>>
Because they burned all the evidence towards the end of the war, you nazi fuck.
>>
>>138595146
Almost like they didn't have iPhones back then.
>>
>>138595146
>Why are there so few photos of people knowingly committing atrocities that could be used as evidence against them?
>>
>>138595146
If you have any sense you don't photograph yourself committing murders or massacres or anything too distasteful like that
>>
>>138595232
They were alleged to burn documents (for some reason a lot of the concentration camp documents remained), not photos.
>>
>>138595146
I'm curious about a photo I saw on a show last night that talked about chilling death photos. Supposedly shows einsatzgruppen executing a guy in front of a hole in Russia somewhere with a bunch of uniformed Nazis standing around. Real or Russian propaganda? I thought I had seen a debunking of that pic here before.

Also yesterday or before there was a thread about a guy in Germany in trouble over posting a pic of a top Nazi meeting a top Muslim. Thing is that same pic comes up here a lot but it has Hitler instead of the top Nazi. Which is legit?
>>
>>138595146
So here is the thing. The massacres occurred but the scale and amount that occurred did not happen. The numbers just don't add up. 15 million world wide (((people))) before the holocaust and 15 million after 6 million were gassed? Every death camp having to revise numbers down, some by almost 90%. Yet the numbers stay the same.
The death squads in the conquered parts of Russia were killing people usually starting with the political class who were usually Jewish.
Why do the numbers matter they still did band things.

Tldr:
If the true scale of the massacres were known the nazi would no longer be super bads. They would just be another in a long line of bads. It would also be known the the real Superbad was our ally.
>>
>>138595286
Yeah, and today we get to hear about all kinds of shit happening in Syria because some Syrian guy in London tweets about it.

There was no information about the war crimes and the Holocaust until Germans went to war against Americans.

Majority of information surfaced after the war, and it was all faked propaganda.

And today nobody knows anything about it other than what they saw in Schindler's List, which is a movie from 1993.

I call bullshit.
>>
File: IMG_0865.jpg (32KB, 300x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0865.jpg
32KB, 300x215px
>>138595584
Hitler meeting the grand mufti while negotiation for sending the Jews somewhere else.

And there are plenty of photos showing the execution of prisoners/civilians/partisans. Most are real. But shooting a few prisoners here and there was common on both sides of the eastern front.
>>
>>138596059
never forget the ~100,000 chosenites who died of starvation and typhus
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.