[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There is "grave concern" in Israel after a del

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1503043033391.png (1MB, 1117x716px) Image search: [Google]
1503043033391.png
1MB, 1117x716px
>There is "grave concern" in Israel after a delegation of high ranking Israeli defense officials sent to Washington was not able to secure a commitment from the Americans to ensure any agreement to end the war in Syria would include the evacuation of Iranian military forces from the country.

>Israeli intelligence officials said the delegation "presented sensitive, credible and highly disturbing intelligence information," backed by documents and photographs, which showed the ever-growing spread of Iranian influence in Syria.

> The main concern is the deployment of Iranian and Hezbollah forces on the Syrian Golan, on the border with Israel in the space to the southern outskirts of Damascus, in an effort to open another front against Israel if and when an all-out war breaks out.

>Israel plans to send a similar delegation to the Kremlin in an effort to convince Russian President Putin to stop the spread of Iranian influence in Syria

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5005470,00.html

>Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is scheduled to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday in the Russian resort city of Sochi to discuss the ceasefire agreement in Syria, which Israel opposes as it would serve to cement the presence of Iran and its Shiite proxies in the country.

>This would be the sixth meeting between the two leaders over the past two years over Russia's involvement in the civil war in Syria.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5005106,00.html

>NETANYAHU TO WARN PUTIN NOT TO CROSS RED LINES

>Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s primary objective during his upcoming talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin will not be to try to convince the Russians to prevent an Iranian permanent presence in Syria, but rather to let them know what Israel plans to do if Tehran tries to set up such a presence

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/General-Netanyahu-to-warn-Putin-of-consequences-of-crossing-red-lines-503089
>>
>>138590906
Oy Vey!
>>
I believe that killing ,exterminating jews is the sole purpose of our civilization in order to ascend to higher degree. Those desert pests should be completely scrubbed from history and civilization and once we do that, new era will usher upon this valley of tears.

There is no breed of subhuman dogs more disgusting than jews. Pol can be harsh over many nations, and we might talk shit about forced immigrants, niggers, pajeets, chinks...but I would be 1000% respectful towards them in their countries and I have no desire to meddle with them, arabs should live in their part of the world and I have no problems with that.

But kikes have no place on this planet. Vile, disgusting rats.
>>
every single human being with a trace of jew in their DNA must be killed
>>
>>138591689
>>138591788
>>
>>138592132
kill yourself you subhuman redneck fuck the world is so shitty solely because of you
>>
>>138592316
>solely because of you

what about the Jews?

you retards can't even keep the simplest story straight, fuck off

scapegoating is for pussies, just live yo life
>>
>>138592503
sit on a dick you paranoid heeb retard
>>
>>138592705

I'm not Jewish, just reporting the news...
>>
>>138591788
Romanians have an average of 0.4% ashkenazi, 0.2% above the European average.
>>
Bump from another place Mr M
>>
bamp
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.