[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a Japanese free-market supporter who also support open border

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

I am a Japanese free-market supporter who also support open border policy.

Can you convince me that accepting immigrants is bad without using emotional argument?
>>
どぞ
>>
>>138589632
Open uncontrolled immigrantion has many disadvantages exclusionary of emotion(i.e. stating facts) to which i shall list bellow;

>a lack of control over the type of people who come in, hence leading to large numbers of people who do not contribute to society and act like parasites.

>same as above but in relation to crime and disease.

>If you care about your culture you will want to take note that it is almost impossible for someone to assimilate and you will have no control of cultural in-groups forming which could cause chaos in future.

>If you care about race, your race will become incredibly mixed genetically over the years.
>>
File: 1489303832107.png (388KB, 926x884px) Image search: [Google]
1489303832107.png
388KB, 926x884px
>>138589632
>>
OP is a moonie shill. do not reply to him.
>>
>>138589632
馬鹿にしてる? あんたはただ英語の先生
>>
>>138589632
Countries are what they are because of the people who live in them. When you let less advanced people in your country, you make your country less advanced.
>>
>>138589632
日本女はすごくきれいですね。俺のイスラムのチンコがビンビンですよ。
>>
>>138590366
黒人先生
>>
>>138589632
small immigration is fine. The problems start when you start taking in so many there isn't time for them to become part of your culture. Because immigration in England is so high. The muslims are just setting up their own enclaves where they dont even have to know English anymore. and because they aren't adapting to our culture they are bringing there's here. For instance, genital mutilation, child rape and pregnancies have increased aswell as crime.
>>
File: Eternal English Teacher.jpg (3MB, 4613x6495px) Image search: [Google]
Eternal English Teacher.jpg
3MB, 4613x6495px
The engrish teacher went and got himself a new png
>>
私の意見では日本語で英会話の先生もういるすぎるよ。
もっといらないとその野蛮人はぜんぜん国語や文化に興味がないんだね。
>>
>>138589632
If you allow people to enter your country unchallenged you obviously open the doors to all the ilk as well. Believing that their aren't people out there who hate you or wish to do you harm is naive. As is the idea that you can stop them before they take action you will regrets.

Tolerating the murder of your people and the undermining of your nation ala "part and parcel" is equally idiotic.

As for mass immigration in general, nations are what they are largely as result of their people. If you import the entirety of Sudan into Japan it is unlikely that you will turn those people into upstanding Japanese citizens. More likely they will simply turn Japan into Sudan.

This is pretty clear from Europe. Learn from what is happening right now.
>>
File: 日本人20xx.jpg (34KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
日本人20xx.jpg
34KB, 620x430px
未来の日本人
わらわらわらわら
>>
>>138589632

We do have an open border dickwad.
go look at the statistics.
Our highest immigrants are chinese, then Korean, Phillippino, then Nepal in that order.

We don't have laws against immigration David Sensei
>>
>>138590695
Islam is a virus
>>
File: niquor.jpg (7KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
niquor.jpg
7KB, 242x208px
>みんな見て見て!私は日本人ですよ!
>>
>>138591049
what does a based japanese bro think of islam? elaborate fully please
>>
>google translate: the thread
>>
>>138589632
Come to Chicago, Detroit, or New Orleans and find out for yourself.
>>
File: missjapan.jpg (26KB, 240x204px) Image search: [Google]
missjapan.jpg
26KB, 240x204px
I think i found miss japan
>>
>>138590194
I would unironically share a trench with these faggots.
As much as they are weird sometimes, they can be great guys.
>>
>>138589632
The effects couldn't be better observed than in Southern Europe, where there has been open borders for a long time.

Daily wages of 20-30€ / day (~10 hours working on the fields).

Nobody can live from that. So you have to account all the monetary help from the townhall: food, housing, utility bills, school, healthcare... That help is available only for the poorest that have many kids (i.e. immigrants). Therefore, the fields are full of old people who don't have any other alternative, or immigrants.

So, you have crashed the working wages and conditions for the unqualified (i.e. most of the people). You've given to the greed of a few fucks that "cannot find workers for the job they are offering" i.e. "don't want to pay wages at current market price".

You didn't solve anything.
>>
>>138589632
shindekudasai
>>
>>138589880
>>138590366
>>138590601
>>138590925
>>138590945
>>138591212
Excuse me, I don't speak gook anime language
>>
>>138589632
Easy: Japanese, and by proxy most Asians and most Europeans for that matter, are superior to other races. When you add in a bunch of lower tier races, it makes everything much worse for the higher tier races.
>>
>>138589632
>Can you convince me that accepting immigrants is bad without using emotional argument?
Japan already does accept immigrants fucktard. That's how your English teaching job exists.

What Japan doesn't have is mass migration. Mass migration is bad for the economy long term.

Why?

The vast majority of mass migration comes from countries with low-IQ, low/no-skilled individuals. They won't be much use except for menial labour, if they even do that. With automation increasing (it will never take care of everything), you don't need the extra people. These jobs are normally done by the less-economically prosperous in the country. This class of people now has competitors for jobs, housing. It creates social problems.

A lot of the migrants that do work, send that money out of country.

These people also tend to breed in large numbers. Now you have to educate, feed, house, and take care of them. This is public expense that isn't needed but is expensive. Without jobs, they need further government support, more taxes and spending needed. They will invariably resort to crime. Your country now has to spend more on policing.

On this last point, your social fabric starts to break down. With mass migration, you create ghettos and colonies of foreigners in your own country. You now have a parallel society using your resources. The natives view the migrants as expensive, violent eaters that do not contribute anything. The migrants view the natives with disdain. This disdain creates increased conflicts in all social settings. The locals move away from areas with migrants. These areas rot and decay. As the numbers of migrants grow, the locals have to move further and further away.

The demographics are now against the natives. They cannot reproduce fast enough to offset the intake. People have to work more to purchase less, as taxes increase. People feel like foreigners in their own countries. Social strife will reach crescendo levels.
>>
>>138589632
With open borders then your economy would grow instead of stagnating, which would mean more people in less space.

You also don't have a proper welfare system which would likely mean more crime unless you only import skilled workers.
>>
>>138589632
the immigrants will cause a crime wave the likes japan has never seen
don't even consider it, your country does not need immigrants, its already great
>>
>>138589632
Google Robert Putnam's study. Diversity harms society.

Besides that, look up the lifetime tax contributions of blacks and Latinos and arabs. All negatives. They are drains on the economy.
>>
>>138591506
I dont speak vodka
>>
>>138591620
Look at Europe.

We've had mass migration and the economy isn't better. It's stagnant. Our societies are strained and will only get worse.

Mass migration is not the answer to any question. Look at the country these people come from, places like Pakistan, Nigeria, etc. These are exceptional shitholes. Why? Because of the people who live there. If they don't care about their own country, why do you think they would care about yours? They see nothing wrong with themselves, their culture - even in the face of evidence that their cultures produced shitholes. They will not adapt or change when in your country. They only make it shittier.

Europe should be a warning to all future experiments in mass migration.
>>
Try surviving a week in Birmingham
>>
>>138591949
no Serbians speak accordion
>>
>>138589632
don't ruin japan's crime rate with immigrants
>>
>>138592156
ah yes accordions, how the fuck could i forget.
>>
File: IMG_0011.jpg (120KB, 610x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0011.jpg
120KB, 610x395px
>>138591949
Here we drink rakija, rarely vodka
>>
>>138590685
They don't let blacks teach English over there.
>>
>>138592185
are you implying that immigrants will be savage barbarians?

Maybe a death threat by beheading should prove you otherwise allahu akbar.
>>
>>138592325
sing the remove kebab song
Serbia stronk
>>
>>138589632
祖国へ帰れホワイトピッグ害人
>>
>>138589632
One thing you have to understand when you introduce any kind of foreigner, except for certain other Asians:

Your peoples IQ is even for men much more clustered around the mean than it is for white women.
Meaning, even your men have very few extreme outliers, like dumb people (criminals) and geniuses

One consequence if you imported a bunch of Western men, or even any other race would be that you would instantly end your near crime-less and highly ordered society.
Your culture would also completely collapse because you have a kind of collectivistic culture no one else has.

We whites have low IQ men because we needed and still need a high propensity to violence to survive in our environment.
We also need more geniuses for the same reason
>>
>>138589632
immigration makes you lose your identity and culture
immigrants cause more trouble than they are worth
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.