[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I sit my fellow tards, and I watch a world that seems to be imploding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: 1479872477730.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1479872477730.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
I sit my fellow tards, and I watch a world that seems to be imploding from sheer stupidity. We are witnessing the death of a civilization, and it's due to the nature of extreme leftism and it's own self imposed blindness to it's own suicidal tendencies.

I'm going to just run my mouth for a few minutes. I'm going to start with the media. What form of cancer has become more unpalatable to the human condition than the media. While the other things I will detail will be of consequence, nothing touches the media in it's absolute neglect of reason and growing criminal partisanship. You used to watch news or read papers due to aesthetics. A voice/background/dictation choice. Today you have to get your news from multiple sources because the bias is so disgustingly strong. Leftist news sources will 'conveniently' be ignorant about things that, if reported on, would destroy their own spin on the world. Fox is barely better.

In essence these days our source for news has the same accountability, the same class, and the same integrity as the Weekly World News. If you don't know what the Weekly World News is, it's a tabloid that claims that Bigfoot and ET's met with the Clintons.

Continued in part 2.
>>
File: 1478758711664.jpg (583KB, 1279x852px) Image search: [Google]
1478758711664.jpg
583KB, 1279x852px
>>138579941

Feminism has been the torn in the asshole of civilized humanity for too long. What once was a respectable institution for the empowerment of women has turned into a institution promoting nothing more than pure hatred. The by-line 'feminism is about equality' is about as accurate as saying 'a woman can bench press as much as a man.' Yes. There may be some women out there that can bench press 150 lbs. There are some men out there that can only bench press 150 lbs. The problem with feminism and leftist thought in general is that it takes the rare exception and treats it as the absolute norm only when it applies to the circumstance to which it is applied to. Any application of this process to even a similar comparison that is against leftist mainstream ideas is mocked or attacked relentlessly.

Of course what it really boils down to is that women, once they achieved equality, did not understand that they had indeed achieved equality. They still do not think they are equal under law and institution even though the scales are radically in their favor now and have been since the late 40's.

Then of course you have the gay rights agenda....

part 3...
>>
File: 1486512836733.jpg (121KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1486512836733.jpg
121KB, 500x375px
>>138580325

Since intersection is a thing to these fucks I'm going to throw gay and minority rights in the same bucket. Gays now, officially, have the same rights as anyone else in the western world in most nation states, yet somehow they have to 'fight for their rights.'

Most of the problems blamed on whitey for the problems of gays and minorities could be solved with simple applications of logic, reasoned thought, and a bit of self critical introspection. For some reason this is far too much to ask.

For example. "Oh yeah anon? Well how come blacks get arrested more for x and get charged more time and (insert other argument here)"

Location, money, and relative crime in area. For some reason no one on the left can even fathom this simple formula. If you compare a county that is 200 square miles (i'm just giving an example here) and it has a 5k population to one of the same size with over 3 million in terms of police budget, population density, and general crime, it's not even a comparison.

Yet for some reason they expect the 20 cops with the 5k population and the 50k budget to have the same exact arrest patterns as the 7,000 cops with the 3 million population and the 50 million a year budget.

No these numbers aren't in any way researched. This is just common sense. The problem with common sense is it's so damned rare, especially amoung the left.
>>
This is some good shit OP, I agree 100%.

If you want to be fully blackpilled, read "Enjoy the Decline"
>>
>>138580895

What's even better about this entire timeline is the absolute shattering point that was reached about seven years back. We had always had trannies around as long as I can remember. They were just 'there' and most times no one even gave a fuck unless you were in a really religious part of town.

Then Bruce Jenner put on lipstick and got on a dress. You know... Bruce Jenner, part of the Kardashians... A group of INCREDIBLY stable and reasonable people?

Suddenly the dam broke on stupidity. Up until that point myself and indeed most of us saw society as we currently see electricity. When it's on, we go about our day to day lives without much of a care...

But then let that power go off. Go turn your circuit breaker off for as long as you can. See if you can function when you remove electricity from your life. That is how most of us feel now. We are drowning in a sea of stupidity that has blasted out from behind the dam of decency and commonality.

Only seven years ago if you had tried to tell someone you were a genderfluid dragonkin demigirl you would have been told you needed therapy. Now however children as young as seven are getting HRT.

HRT. And countries are passing laws that classify not giving puberty blockers and hormones to adolescent children as abuse. What. In the Fuck. Happened to us?

It's very simple, we did not repair the dam. Every so often cracks would form. We'd see the stories in the news that today wouldn't even be news, and we did nothing.

Seven years ago we were mocking furries. Since when did furries become relatively tame?

About the same time Trigglypuff was getting into college.
>>
>>138581699

And now the flood has reached the point where it is meeting natural resistance. The world is adapting to the influx of stupidity and in the nature of the left it simply can not understand why.

Antifa is a perfect example. What is Antifa other than a perfect example of the left itself? A self aggrandizing, racially ideological, violent, stupid rabble that lies about it's intentions and overestimates it's abilities.

If I could summarize the left with one image, it would be Antifa. A group that has for years attacked liberals, centrists, and those on the right, labeling anyone who doesn't believe exactly as they do as Nazi's and therefore justifying violence against them in Antifa's own eyes.
>>
File: Capture.png (221KB, 588x676px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
221KB, 588x676px
>>138579941

best summary thread since whenever
>>
File: antifa.jpg (29KB, 396x272px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.jpg
29KB, 396x272px
>>138581951

Now what's happening. Sex dolls, free speech protests, white nationalism, right wing violence, elections of people like Trump, globalism being rejected, MRA's getting a voice, on and on and on.

I remember Jordan Peterson being interrogated by some foolish college leftist, maybe two years ago, where he said that there would be a reaction. She, with all the bitchiness, snark, and unhidden hatred she could show said "Is that a threat?"

It wasn't a threat then. This isn't even a threat now.

The left has gone to impressive lengths over the last decades to create enemies to validate it's own existence and they've done it all unintentionally. They have denied science, denied logic, denied simple mathematics, all for the sake of fee fee's.

It's all about what they claim vs. what they actually do.

They have claimed to be against racism while creating a cess pool that doesn't just nurture racism, it catapults it's evolution. They claim to be against anti-gay and anti-trans tendencies while displaying both gay and trans people as emotionally and mentally defunct. They claim to be against sexism while they savagely attack women who enjoy traditional roles and thrust the dagger over and over into any attribute of women that appeals to men. In fact they go out of their way now to POINT OUT that they don't want to be considered feminine or attractive then demand they be considered for relationships anyway.
>>
File: 1460943805243.jpg (78KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1460943805243.jpg
78KB, 1024x576px
Often times we see our world in hopelessness, but from time to time we see beautiful things to cheer us up. That is the beauty of our world, a world worth living in.
>>
>>138582745

I was just in a thread, reading about sex dolls and people's reaction to them. It got me thinking very seriously and prompted this rambling of mine. If you had seen that same thread only three years ago it would have been a relentless mocking of OP plus any man who would be so beta as to buy plastic pussy for ten grand.

But what has happened in the last three years?

The ground has become saturated... And even we, we happy few, are fed up.

This wasn't an overnight thing, this wasn't even a year long thing. It has been a multiple year spanning wearing down of our patience to the point where now new things are surfacing and exploding into relief where once they would have been mocked or would not have even risen to the surface.

I remember plainly telling people close to me that every time I think the left can't shock me, or surprise me, or disgust me, something happens and it does. Eventually this has a cumulative effect.

So today I was reading about sex dolls with you wonderful faggots. And I realized that today was the day that I 'embraced the horror'

We as western civilization have not begun to embrace sex dolls because we 'couldn't find a real woman' We have begun to embrace sex dolls because we can't find women WORTH finding. This is a MASSIVE distinction.

White nationalism is on the rise not because Trump got elected, but because for the last fucking decade the left has been telling white people to shut up, sit down, and accept actual racism without ever complaining about it.

I could sit here and tell you all things you all already know. But between you and me, it'd be pointless.

Cause and effect.

One hand passing off to the other.

When I was at work and someone was talking about Charlottesville, telling me I was right when I said that bullshit was going to happen sooner or later, I told them simply this.

"The bullshit hasn't even begun yet."

TL:DR : An ameriwhale relates to you his thoughts.

AMA, and thank you for reading.
>>
File: 1470442040347.jpg (39KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1470442040347.jpg
39KB, 420x420px
good shit OP
>>
I have come to the realization that Trump isn't going to be an 8 year, or even a 4 year president. This isn't about whether he will be impeached or win in 2020. The left is so unhinged and unable to accept losing the highest office that they would rather cause a civil war. With the rate things have been accelerating, I see no way to avoid all out war. This is fine to the left who simply want western civilization dead and gone. I truly believe that might be their preferred outcome because it moves up the timeline.
>>
File: cultural marxism.jpg (106KB, 542x396px) Image search: [Google]
cultural marxism.jpg
106KB, 542x396px
The pendulum has been pushed so far to the left by the left, and when it swings back it will be glorious.
OP sums it up. The harder the left tries, the more it alienates normal, sane, logical people.
My mission, and advice, is to aid the left here. Help them in secret, pretend to be them, agree with everything they say and then some.
And when the pendulum reaches maximum potential, show your power level.
Godspeed, Opie.
>>
>>138584077

This is very true. A lot of what my rant was about was things exactly like this. Leftists are socially suicidal, desiring to bring down the very system that has propped not some of them up but all of them.

> women's rights
> zero tolerance for slavery within it's borders
> egalitarianism
> religious tolerance

These are all ideas that were born, nurtured, and matured within only one civilization currently on earth, and that is our own. Only our own, yet leftists are bound and determined to shatter the West.

Have they even considered what might replace it? Have they even let it cross their mind that the replacement would crush them with no mercy?

No. Because the left is incapable of understanding these core concepts.

I remember watching something that I was linked to from pol itself. It was that tranny Gigi Gorgeous (fucks sake at that name) in an airport in Dubai, shocked that they wouldn't accept him.

For the first time he felt shamed for having cut his dick off and savagely altering his body. For the first time he felt physically threatened for being trans. For the first time he experienced what he claimed he has been experiencing his entire life...

... and this vapid moron was the person that Youtube tried to push on us as someone to watch and learn from in their own special show that you actually had to pay to see.

They actually don't understand that these are those outside the gates that will flood in and take over once the west falls.

For people like us? Shit it's almost a good thing. Those who betrayed us in the end will be destroyed by the ones whom they threw open the doors to.

Look at who dies most in terrorism attacks. Pay very close attention to that.
>>
>>138584776
That is why I laugh when mud people are riving through crowds. They are doing it in city centers that vote en masse to bring in the horde of low IQ rapists. Seeing college age, know nothing white girls screaming about white males and rape culture is hysterical. White males are the one thing standing between them and actual rape culture. What you said about these leftists not knowing what true oppression is is one of the few things that bring me solace. I know what is coming will be awful. To what degree? Not sure, but this perfectly equal society they think is coming, that they actually have now and are destroying, is going to be a very rude awakening. Them reaping what they sow is the only comfort watching everything our ancestors built being destroyed.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.