[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cont: >>138568615 https://www.privateislandsonline.co

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 393
Thread images: 31

File: islands.png (2MB, 1381x785px) Image search: [Google]
islands.png
2MB, 1381x785px
Cont: >>138568615

https://www.privateislandsonline.com/south-pacific/fiji/kanacea-island

Need more islands to consider
>>
>>138576214
What decade of your life are you in?
>>
>>138576214
>it's the thrice yearly roleplay thread
are you people this new or just forgetful?
>>
>>138576318
I don't even care if its a LARP, these threads are comfy as fuck
>>
>>138576318
I like to dream anon!
>>
>>138576336
this
>>
>>138576214
Even if you get one you won't get independence.
>>
Continuing on from my pro-NEET argument in the last thread, my main point is that retraining NEETs that already share your political ideology in a trade is easier than reconditioning blue-pill billys who already know a trade.
>>
btw the US has a few islands that are uninhabited. what if we just pack and go there? what will they do, deport us? there is literally no one there
>>
>>138576214
So how do we get this shit off the ground? Start a seperate forum to organized initially and then once we have everything in place, create a website dedicated to advertisement?
>>
>>138576389
that depends on the arsenal we have
>>
>>138576389
Then we form militias to defend our territory, if a country tries to impose on us we cry to the (((EU))) about intolerance and make them handle it.
>>
What about the Chilean island?
https://www.privateislandsonline.com/south-america/chile/isla-san-pedro
It's way bigger and is less prone to hurricanes.
>>
>>138576303
2nd. Almost 3rd.

>>138576318
You're going to be pretty mad when we're on a private island.

>>138576389
We'll see.
>>
enjoy getting raped and robbed by pirates, m80
>>
poo poo wee haha ;) lol xD
>>
Good luck when the ocean level rises by a single meter.
>>
>>138576538
Your faggy pirates can try to rob a fully armed population if they want but they'll be strung up, skinned and have their boats added to our fleet. We welcome pirates.
>>
>>138576214
Still bumping for Greenland server farm.
>>
>>138576214

Best Island for /pol/ would be Norfolk Island. Only has a population of ~2000 and could easily be swamped and referendum'd out of Australian territory.
>>
>>138576214
Okay, so wave, wind, and solar for power. Vehicles are to be electric solely. This will make it so that we have clean air as well, not be a smog shit hole. Tourism is to be a priority. We should make sure all perm buildings are going to be up to code to withstand a major storm.

We will probably want to plan out the tourist area to be separate from our main living area. In this, while we work on making ourselves a livable area, we should plan out how we want the island to be structured. Make a massive city plan for it all. We should keep some nice green spaces near the island's tourist spots; that will make them more rounded.
>>
>>138576597
internet speeds will suck
>>
>>138576442
Most /pol/ony threads never get off the ground. We just need someone to make some sort of more organized, separate forum. Discord wouldn't be too for a few weeks until we can make an official forum.

>>138576417
Blue pill Billy and the NEETs won't come to this island, why are you talking about them? They're either too lazy or too bluepilled to make an attempt at moving here.
>>
>>138576611
I'm looking at moving to Norfolk, no way the australian govt lets that referendum idea happen though, the military would be sent to expel all non citizens, it's an Australian state by law. What you're suggesting is equivalent to trying to annex Hawaii and thinking the US govt will let you.
>>
>>138576634
We'll be too busy building and maintaining to be on the internet for any serious amount of time.
>>
>>138576622
electric vehicles would only be needed in the form of diggers and cranes. for the rest we can use horses. and since we want independence we will need at some point APC and tanks, which obviously arent electric. so we are petrol dependent in any case, so no need to be only electric
>>
>>138576722
he says server farm. im saying it will be a bad idea cuz internet speeds will suck
>>
>>138576503
Autism
>>
>>138576538
I can guarantee we'll be more well armed than pirates.

>>138576578
Good luck getting raped by refugees.

>>138576622
Other Anons are saying solar isn't worth the trouble. I don't know enough about it, desu.

The whole outer edge could be used for tourism, but we'd need to pick a spot and go from there at first.
>>
>>138576706
Then who will come? /pol/ is mostly NEET. We need a large enough population to be profitable, leeching off OP isn't sustainable. It's a large force of NEETs being retrained by a small force of tradesmen or it's nothing.
>>
>>138576318
These threads are fun. You aren't.
>>
>>138576417
This. I challenge anyone here to take a single blue-pilled friend of theirs, let alone several, and red-pill them in a week.

That's the timeframe I would need to take a NEET and turn their shit upside down. They won't be productivity role models but they'll be productive god damn it.
>>
>>138576722

>spending all your time fiddling with building shitty huts around on some shitty island with a bunch of dudes

No thanks
>>
>>138576214
I WILL GO TO YOUR SHITTY ISLAND.

>Use containers as building blocks
>Tesla batteries
>Make an cryptocoin ICO to fund this shit, and use it as real money
>Train your citizens on code, give them a software factory, and sell your services to the world
>Hydroponics
>Small-medium animals farming
>Solar energy
>Automate security with fixed drones, small blimps, cameras and alarm apps to wake the fuck out of everyone
>Contract psychologists to sort the spergs and potential mass murderers
>Digital economy
>Automate everything you can
>Recycle water
>>
>>138576214
>>138576402
This anon brings up valid points. You will have an initial deforestation period where you clear out the lots that are planned to be residential. This means wood waste that has to go somewhere, which might as well burn for fuel.

Once established, a more permanent solution can be had.

I too warn against the solar jew; when you read over the mathematics compared to the energy density of reliable fuels (usually chemical, not dependent on the sun) solar just doesn't compare.

The success of solar in USA is largely subsidized through 'green' policies and through lumping Elon Musk's companies into people's auto-invested 401ks. He may have a lot coming in, but he has yet to prove himself as a solvent businessman.

That doesn't mean I don't admire some of his Big Picture innovation vision, but I am strongly against relying on grifts and graft to 'prove' that solar works.
>>
>>138576622
also tourism is a no-no, as we will want to be independent. we need to forget about tourism for the first 20 or so years at least
>>
>>138576722
We need good internet eventually, considering the professions a good chunk of /pol/acks hold are in the cyberspace, apps and shit will be one of our main exports, can't do it on dialup.
>>
>>138576706
>most
all
>>
>>138576214
I don't think discussing Kekistan on 4chan is safe, the normies can see everything
what happened to the discord? Haven't we already chosen an island?
>>138576492
is not that the one we chose?
>>
>>138576622
Oh, so you guys know, I already live on a small island, so I do kinda know how this goes. Except it is WAY smaller.

>>138576734
True, but lets keep that at a minimum.

>>138576782
It won't hurt to put them on top of the buildings. It will also look nicer that way anyway.
>>
>>138576831
No you won't. Shitskins aren't welcome on Poltannia
>>
>>138576832
tidal power
offshore wind farms
>>
Digital economy boys. Get some coders/designers train some neets, and give them a structure to work there.

Also, use containers as building blocks for infrastructure.
>>
>>138576780
You're still here?

>>138576831
Fuck no. Brazilians are definitely not allowed.

>>138576869
Kekistan? No.

>>138576900
>It won't hurt to put them on top of the buildings. It will also look nicer that way anyway.

I figured that too.
>>
>>138576869
This. COINTELPRO shills will do everything in their power to shut this shit down. A separate forum at some point will be a necessity
>>
>>138576869
OP still wants the Fuji islands. He also needs to make a heavily regulated Discord. I've admin'd a few Discord servers and can tell OP what to do.
>>
>>138576710
>the military would be sent to expel all non citizens

That easily works to our advantage too. First before taking it over you would have to gain citizenship, which considering it's an Australian territory means you only have to be an Australian citizen and be able to support the local health scheme and pay other fees (Australian citizens and residents from other parts of the nation now have automatic right of residence on the island after meeting these criteria (Immigration (Amendment No. 2) Act 2012).).

Which all of that means that yo can't "invade and dispel non citizens" if they're all citizens.

Either way it's a win win for us. Either they invade and throw us out, therefore setting a precedent for expelling foreign-born Australian migrants creating a shitstorm or they don't and we get an island.
>>
>>138576402
dont kid yourself, all power plants requite A LOT of maintenance. theres no easy way there. coal power plants are only good if you have a source of coal nearby - since it will be an island it is out of the question. thermonuclear is too complicated and huge of a project. we have wind and water - thats the best bet.
>>
>>138576840
I'm just talking about the initial phase of building up the island to handle such infrastructure. However we'll probably never see super high speeds.
>>
>>138576975
You won't even know, I look like anyone from around anywhere from the West. I'm even better than the jew at infiltrating this shyt. MAYBE I AM A JEW.
>>
>>138576538
I'd LOL pretty hard at modern day pirates attempting to siege an island. Shit, you could defend it with old timey cannons like it is the 1700s, let alone modern armaments. When we're talking about a ~$26M island, do you know how cheap a few dozen TOW missiles and .50 cal gun emplacements would be?

Defending an island against wannabe pirates isn't hard. Defending against a nation is. That is the sticking point that defeated /Pol/'s desire to do this kind of thing in the past.
>>
>>138576809
This. Redpilling literally takes years and it isn't a sure thing, NEETs can be trained out of their shitty habits in months if not weeks.
>>
>>138576975
Have you posted any proof of your wealth? Anything to give us hope, please.
>>
>>138576975
If he's not a shitskin Brazilian then why shouldn't he be allowed? There are some white hues left.
>>
File: island.png (309KB, 691x725px) Image search: [Google]
island.png
309KB, 691x725px
>>138576214
Here's something more reasonably priced and is fucking huge. it's in Chile
>>
>>138577056
Yes..how will we possibly detect you, we'll need some kind of specialized test..
>>
>It's another "The CIA scrubs /pol/ for people who are willing to actually take action and put them on watchlists" episode
>>
>>138577008

Just send 50 retards first. See how much solar panels you will need to sustain energy enough for those guys. You won't be creating an entire town, at least not at first. It can't be that expensive on getting solar for sustaining 50 guys on some village, at first.
>>
File: (((Their-Reach))).jpg (113KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
(((Their-Reach))).jpg
113KB, 600x600px
>>138576214
I have serious goals of building a new city. The most important concern is autonomy and the systems that allow self-rule. You need to find a jurisdiction that has lots of overlapping centers of power that can all be siezed together.

Unfortunately islands have tons of government interference. Shitloads of environmental regulations and what you can build.
>>
>>138577056
You just admitted to being a jew so you aren't allowed.
>>
>>138576622
>vehicles

This is a point I've been meaning to address. What kind of vehicles do we expect on the island, exactly? Besides a couple obvious construction units, like a dozer and backhoe, what kind of driven vehicles would fit this island?

Is there enough space to warrant a bunch of cars and a road around it? Would it be better to mostly travel by foot/dirtbike?

I honestly don't see a superhighway being built.
>>
>>138577058
We simply join (((nato))) until we're big enough to defend ourselves, abuse the Jews systems because why not?
>>
>>138577119
THIS
H
I
S
>>
>tfw already on a cozy island
>>
>>138577119
Bump! Shit ton of land
>>
>>138577136
>Implying my usage of deepweb services hasn't already awarded me a spot on a watchlist.
>>
>>138576706
Stop shilling discord. OP asked /pol/, not some offshoot bullshit community.

More often than not, discord is for DOXX and CONTROL purposes, not to further progress of anything.
>>
also keep in mind that we CANNOT export electricity - theres just no way around it. so the maintenance of the power plant will be on capital from the local population, which will have to export something to get the raw materials for the maintenance.
>>
>>138577195
>tfw negative birthrate, soon politicians will begin importing peaceful refugees to bolster your population by breeding your women

No one is safe david-kun
>>
Seriously. Consider DIGITAL ECONOMY. You can get resources from coding software and training neet recruits. The same with designers. Make a software factory in there, and work to get money with online contracts. Tax the locals to keep funding the villa. Keep training the new neets, until you get specialized software people, who can really do worthy work.

Do some tests like AppAcademy or HackReactor do to get their autists on some code bootcamp.
>>
>>138577153
you need to send anyone - you an check it with todays power plants. solar is shit.
>>
>>138577119
Tfw we could actually crowdfunding this.
>>
>>138577056
Want to bet?

>>138577099
I have not.

>>138577111
>If he's not a shitskin Brazilian
>Brazilian

>>138577162
>Unfortunately islands have tons of government interference.
Not for long

>>138577191
About to look at it. Not a bad idea.

>>138577279
Digital currency is going to crash.
>>
>>138577279
I've been saying this for ages, NEET recruits in coding and various trades is the only way this will work.
>>
>>138577119
what do we know about chilean laws? whats on the island?
>>
>>138576832
I agree. I'd go for wave, wind, and solar. Wave will be somewhat stable, wind for a bit more on stability, and solar to supplement for daytime spikes.

What kind of architecture should we go for? We should stick to a specific style to make the island a lot more of a nice spot to stay.

>>138577136
>Implies the CIA would care if a couple people sat on an island and lived.

>>138577195
Same kek

>>138577181
I would say we keep some mini-town centers around the island with a large city in the middle.
As for vehicles, I would say we try to lay out a public transit system to try to keep our usage of resources to a minimum; but maybe have smaller cars be more of an option.

>>138577318
Op is a multi millionaire. No crowdfunding required.
>>
>>138577293
no need to send anyone - you can check it with todays power plants. solar is shit
fixed
>>
>>138577119
It's perfect
>>
>>138577318
Damn, we actually could. We need someone trustworthy to fund though. We have no leader.
>>
>>138577359
Assuming OP is a LARP, we could legit crowdfund 2.2million easily, it's nothing.
>>
>>138576783
Hey I'll come, I can cook for you fags I just want internet, sleep, vidya games and family.
>>
>>138576214
4chan has been doing these threads for like a decade, has anyone EVER actually done it?
>>
>>138577344

You don't need it to work, you just need it for funds. See how much money ICOS get these days. Do one, fund for the island economy, and you will have some millions for putting it in there.

>>138577347
It also work for digital design and pentesting services. Get some good coders in there, and train the neets. They will learn a craft, and they will contribute to community directly by the taxes of their contracts.
>>
>>138577359
Op is a multi millionaire. No crowdfunding required.
yeah... no... its nice larping, but lets be real here. OP isnt a millionaire. millionaires dont do this sort of shit. crowdfunding though - we can at least try it
>>
>>138576869
>>138576993
The only people calling for discord are literally CALLING FOR DISCORD; there is a functional conversation happening RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, and there is no reason to take it AWAY from the intended audience for discussion.

GTFO discord shills.
>>
>>138577459
SOON MY SWEET BURGER
>>
>>138576807
>muh reddit fun
have you considered suicide?
>>
>>138577353
There's a lot of trees on the island, so We could sell timber. We're also on a fucking island, so fishing?
>>
>>138577424
If there's more than 44k polacks and each one shills put 50 buckaroos you can make it, but i doubt people trust anyone around here with their money
>>
>>138577344
>2017
>larping on /pol/
>poor neets still responding
who /millionaireheir/ here?
>>
File: 1.png (633KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
633KB, 750x400px
Also, containers are cool for some safe, warm, controlled temperature and granular building. You could send your stuff pre-mounted, like automated hydroponic gardens, and join them in when they arrive, so you don't lose any time with putting it together. The same with housing, bathrooms, cyber, kitchen, food deposits, saferooms, etc.
>>
>>138576634
Fasted download for Greenland is 14 mbs.

It's not the worst. We can make it better. Laying cable from Greenland to Canada is easier than Fiji to Australia.
>>
>>138577511
Millionaires don't spend money on stupid shit. Have you even met someone wealthy? Lol

>>138577598
Same question as above.
>>
>>138576782
Solar takes up too much space. I'd say until there's enough buildings to put them on, you could look into making biofuel from agricultural waste.
>>
>>138577664
Of course. I am, and my parents were before me.
I'm just saying OP is a 14 liar and /pol/ has so many reddit refugees they're dumb enough to fall for it
>>
>>138577640
true... though greenland is inhospitable ice desert. and it has natives, which cant be assimilated, cuz of native protection
>>
>>138577424
>>138577571
We need more than just the island though. We need to be able to transport people and equipment, get a food stockpile, get a weapon cache, get materials to build up the island. All these things could easily triple (if not more) the price tag
>>
>>138577008
There's no doubt that they require maintenance but the hydro-electric generation station won't have to be replaced in 5-10 years. It will NEVER need to be replaced, only maintained. Aside from the shitty return on investment for solar, you need to look at the climate that you're in. For a third of the year, it's fucking raining. For a third of the year, your solar panels work at what? 80% efficiency? 60%? Hydro doesn't lose efficiency when it rains. It increases.
>>
File: Fotokite_Sergei_Lupashin.jpg (28KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
Fotokite_Sergei_Lupashin.jpg
28KB, 800x532px
For safety and vigilance, get one damn of those fixed drones, or even a small vigilance blimp. Spread sensors around the village like a motherfucker. Put some neets for watching it up. Spread apps that alert of dangers and strangers around, so everyone is conscious of possible hazards.
>>
>buy world island project
>remove united arab emirates from the map.
>>
>>138577714
no one is falling for it, we are just dreaming. nothing wrong with that. if you dont like the thread feel free to fuck off
>>
>>138576214
Shit will be underwater pretty soon. Better off buying land in highlands/mountains.
>>
>>138577714
>I'm wealthy on /pol/

>I don't believe someone wealthy would post on /pol/

Pick one.
>>
>>138577752
thats what im saying. fuck solar - go for wind and water
>>
Also, you need to prioritize the plan:

1.Water
2.Food
3.Energy
4.Shelter
5.Work
6.People
7.Money
8.Communital rules
>>
Hm, in any case, yes we could. 2.2 mil is VERY cheap, though we will need additional funds to kick off with. We will need tools, vehicles, transit, and also resources. We will need people dedicated to logistics. City planning is a necessity.
>>
>>138577613
You may be a shitskin but you have some good ideas.
>>
>>138577119
This one is bigger.
>>
File: IMG_7065.jpg (89KB, 281x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7065.jpg
89KB, 281x395px
Lord of the Flies was propaganda to deuade just this kind of thing from happening.
>>
>>138576214
are u gay? can i be ur slut?
>>
>>138577812
>I'm wealthy on /pol/
>I don't believe someone wealthy would make such a retarded thread
>>
>>138577838
Thank you.
>>
I love these threads and these ideas, but it's always a shallow conversation about pie in the sky ideas.

>We'll be able to use physical force to hold off any (((nation-state-army))) that attacks us
>Islands are great; nevermind that everything is massively more expensive to import and that causes huge productivity loses
>We'll build these great big infrastructure projects with no starting funds, materials, or logistical plan for planned startup growth

I would absolutely love if anons co-operated to build a better place to live for anons, but it's not going to happen unless people treat it seriously.
>>
>>138577742
The problem isn't the number, go look at /pol/s traffic this month. The problem is finding someone to trust with this money, we need a Hitler to crowdfund, but if we had a Hitler we'd just retake our homelands instead of running away to an island.
>>
>>138577834
>>138577908
forget the city planning. at first it will be 3 mudhuts and a toilet.
>>
>>138577908
I think people are treating it seriously, they just have no idea how expensive this stuff is.
>>
>>138577908
We need a leader to direct our autism into something worthwhile, but I don't know how that will come to fruition.
>>
>>138577841
We don't know the price though. I was trying to be reasonable, because undoubtedly, OP is bullshitting us. Plus, my Island is full of trees which we could maybe log and sell and then turn into farm land.
>>
>>138577976
You mean MY toilet that I will license to you plebs for 1 shekel per shit.
>>
>>138577976
>a toilet
Already better off than India.
>>
>>138577995
Right. When you start legitimately looking into the logistics of actually doing this you run across some tough truths.
>>
File: 1483954387323.jpg (68KB, 641x807px) Image search: [Google]
1483954387323.jpg
68KB, 641x807px
>>138577569
>There's a lot of trees on the island
>so We could sell timber
>OP buys island
>Anons join him
>mfw OP enslaves us to cut down trees for him
Well at least we're all getting new jobs
>>
>>138578042
have fun having doo-doos infront of your hut then
>>
>>138577136
People leaving and minding their own defensive peaceful business is basically the last thing the CIA gives two shits about. Especially if said peaceful people aren't exploitable to the tune of millions of dollars of local resources. They'd own the island by now if it had anything useful on it.
>>
I think for housing shipping containers aren't the best idea. too impractical to get out to an island and the dimensions would make it a bit awkward for a living space, plus making proper foundations for container houses would be a huge pain.
>>
Once again, as I say in every thread: NOTHING is stopping you from homesteading in Alaska, or taking over a small village in Alaska. I live in one myself.
>>
>>138578007
I want to be that leader. I haven't completely my initial starting point, so there is no proof-of-work to recruit others with. People follow those proven to get results. I need results before I can start recruiting.
>>
>>138577832
>Water
>Food
>Shelter

Energy is a luxury anon. Can't build shit if you're waking up with pneumonia because it was extra cold the night before.
>>
File: IMG_9186 (1).jpg (89KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9186 (1).jpg
89KB, 460x460px
>>138576214
>>
>>138578076
its an island. and the wood needs transportation. we will literally cut all the trees, fill a freighter halfway and then all will go to shit.
>>
>>138578080
>implying my McShitcleaning force won't handle it
>implying my McDeathsquads won't execute all street-shitters on sight

t. first ancap island inhabitant
>>
>>138578104
>Once again, as I say in every thread: NOTHING is stopping you from homesteading in Alaska
gib visa
>>
>>138578095
If there is a port nearby, you just need to get a truck near it. Containers get EVERYWHERE around the world. It's probably the most practical form of transporting stuff in the entire globe.
>>
>>138578104
Who would want to go to Alaska, honestly?
>>
>>138578165
its 3 mudhuts. i am your mcshitcleaning force and nothing stops me from forming a labour union of myself to redistribute the toilet to myself
>>
>>138578145

Change the order, but we need to prioritize tasks. We need an order of labor, and the labor now is to plan this, until some autist decide to really go the next step.
>>
>>138578104
That is a possibility. But a lot of /pol/ would prefer an island because it gives them a sense of isolation, when ironically they would have to trade more. Instead of starting a new country, why not just homestead in Russia or Alaska.
>>
>>138578232
Fucking communism, every time. Nowhere is safe.
>>
>>138577732
Google the problems natives have.

They're drinking themselves to death, and the suicide rate is higher than trannies.

They are weak willed.
>>
>>138578190
I highly doubt that this hypothetical private island will have a port deep enough for cargo ships
>>
>>138578273
>homestead in russia
In the far east? We would all freeze to death probably. The same is most likely true of Alaska.
>>
>>138578275
well you could get indians. they wont mind you having all the toilet rights, IF you let them worship it once a week
>>
>>138578273
Can you even grow food in Russia and Alaska?
>>
>>138578041
Selling the limited timber you have on an island stops you from converting it into building material or fuel. Selling the timber is out.
>>
Im a dairy farmer should you be in need OP.

Ill gladly join if this becomes reality, an island with a port is needed because we will need lots of materials to build and cultivate, fresh water and farmland.
>>
File: 796737734_782.jpg (106KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
796737734_782.jpg
106KB, 700x700px
Remember, you just need 50-100 autists in the first wave of migration. For fuck sake, contract a goo psychologist to sort it out the spergs. You need good and reliable people.
>>
Why are we discussing major projects such as ports and deforestation when we don't even know what island we want?
>>
>>138578313
A PooLoo anti street-shitting force would never work, they'd probably street-shit on the job.
>>
>>138578322
were not converting the timber into fuel past the first wave. we need the trees as trees
>>
Talk about mudhuts sounds like tough truths, but I spent over a year of my life living in an RV and modern comforts make a world of difference in productivity.

If any of you want this to actually happen you have to treat it like you're building an "efficiency engine". Think in the same way you would about optimal builds in a game. Eurogame boardgames have this a lot. Strategy video games obviously have this too.

How do you plan to interact with the outside world. What are your policy goals. What is the business model and feedback loops to create more and more productivety.

Here is one hint. It is far more productive to first live in a 1st world nation and earn shekles in order to acquire a pile of resources to make a proper startup venture.
>>
File: 1503193369482.gif (2MB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
1503193369482.gif
2MB, 350x255px
>>138578398
>tfw container-city looks comfy as FUCK
>>
>>138578303
You don't need the port to be on the island, just near enough for trucks to be able to deliver it.
>>
>>138578412
Because the problems are the same regardless of which Island we end up on.
>>
Slavery would make the most sense economically
>>
>>138577191
>>138577223
Enjoy the pirates.
>>
>>138576214
I would recommend going for a Caribbean island as opposed to a Pacific one.
>>
>>138578223
Southern Alaska is eminently habitable. Susbsitance living, plenty of meat and fish, short farming season but there are a bunch of crops that love the extra long summer days.
My town is less than 200 natives and could easily be taken over. Prefab housing could be easily barged in from Washington.
>>
>>138576214
Not this shit again
>>
>>138577344
>I have not.
I like this answer. People can either contribute or not; if they doubt the thread, would they be a decent contributor to the island?

>Digital currency is going to crash.
>>138577464
When two anons with very different experiences in the markets agree on a coming crash or at very least strong contraction of bitcoin and especially altcoins is coming, setting up an economy for any locality based on those shaky markets is asking for trouble.

I'm sure we can bring in a 3rd and 4th cpa/forex fag to figure out what the most profitable currency to use based on import/export/location would be.
>>
>>138578223
What is the soonest you see yourself buying an island and diving into this project?
>>
Quick rundown? Kekistani larp thread? Or are we getting serious here?
>>
File: 2012-05-12-21-59-525.jpg (180KB, 550x355px) Image search: [Google]
2012-05-12-21-59-525.jpg
180KB, 550x355px
>>138578471
They look as good as you want to spend on them
>>
>>138578246
That's was why I changed the order. Priority once on the island is to ensure that workers will have water, food, and somewhere to sleep that is reasonably dry and warm. Those are the basic necessities of life.

The next step is to construct more sophisticated shelter and to bring in more people. Continue this process until you have an operational village and then begin worrying about power generation and other things that will ultimately speed up the processes that came before it.
>>
>>138578518
Kekistanis are not allowed at all.
>>
>>138578472
How the fuck are the trucks going to get to the island? Swim?
>>
>>138578461
we could make bootleg iphones
>>
>>138578524
I could unironically live in a basic bitch contained if it had heating and electricity.

A 2x connected container would be big enough for most anons, they're modular and easy to add onto also.
>>
Do you have an estimated timeframe for the acquisition of an island?
>>
>>138578566
So /pol/ island? Still confused been offline for a few weeks.
>>
>>138578515
I'm not a strong advocate of a digital coin economy, what I am a strong advocate is of a digital economy, in the sense of getting real money, by providing digital services: software crafting, pentesting and design. All could be done in there, all could be trained in there too. I don't know about crypto, but it just sounded interesting to me.
>>
>>138578566
this
>>
>>138578566
kekistanis are encourage to come, but then we behead them on video as part of our propaganda outreach program.
>>
>>138578322
Turning raw lumber into actually building supplies takes a lot of resources and a lot of time. I liked another anon's idea of living in shipping containers. In my opinion I think selling the timber is our best bet, because the trees that grow in Chile are probably valuable exotic hardwoods. But, I might be wrong; I'm not an expert on the subject.
>>
>>138578571
>China 2: Sweat harder
>>
>>138578680
fuck that we are not butchers. closed borders = no trouble
>>
>>138578518
Larpthread. I bet its that south african shitposter from retardchan again
>>
>>138578571
I know this is a joke response, but this illustrates a point. If making bootleg iphones was one way of earning money to exchange for resources to build our society we'd need to set up the entire logistics network to even be able to make bootleg iphones. That creates a shitload of requirements and constrains on every other aspect of our society.

There are a ton of decisions to make like this and they all have very large impacts on the likelyhood of prospering.
>>
>>138577858
You clearly did not read the first two threads.
>>
>>138578507
>take over an Alaskan town
Do you want the US Government on our asses?
>>
>>138578155
Why not make a hemp farm and make paper,rope and clothing.
>>
>>138578716
>No kekistani beheading program, or kekistani vs sudanese THUNDERDOME

Fuck this shit man. I am out.
>>
>>138578689
>Shipping Container
/diy/ called, they want their stale memes back
>>
File: 670208098_565.jpg (94KB, 800x558px) Image search: [Google]
670208098_565.jpg
94KB, 800x558px
>>
>>138578507
Taking over a US city doesn't sound like the best bet.

>>138578513
Bye.

>>138578515
if they doubt the thread, would they be a decent contributor to the island?
This is true

Also FOREX fags would be interesting to hear from about that.

>>138578516
I have to convince myself this is a good idea, then contact them to see what kind of deal I could work out. I can't give you an honest time frame.

>>138578566
100% this.

>>138578742
Bye, again.
>>
>>138578834
Good. We don't need LARPers like you, or the Cuckistanis.
>>
>>138578771
Not by force, by repopulation. Local politics coild be taken over within a year if just 20 people attended town meetings and voted for a new mayor.
>>
>>138578752
yeah, the thing is we can either go for tax haven or tourism, but those 2 are out of the question in the first 20 years, cuz of the independence war/imbargo. so the next best thing is exporting raw resources to whoever wants them, but this will be hard as our ships will not be allowed to dock. unless we have petrol - everyone wants petrol. but they dont sell islands with petrol. so im guessing its nork style self-sufficiency until we get recognition and we can trade. making high quality wool for artisan hippy style clothes or tropical wood seems like a thing to go with.
>>
>>138577832
>>138578145
>>138578246
If people are going to speculate about the finer points of strategy and other minutiae, we need to start making this into a General thread with the OP posting the link to info on the island.

Anon autists that want to make this a reality, your first task in helping OP would be to gather the variables we have been discussing above; we need the size, the arable sections, cross sections of everything, coordinates, local jurisdictions, soil type, weather prediction in the past, anything we can think of to compile.

If we meme the dream hard enough, and OP actually shells out with proper research done, we can meme it into reality.
>>
>>138578689
We had lumbermills before we had electricity. It's not easy to build but it's doable and that's how you rip trees into building material. Selling the hardwoods may or may not return enough profit to cover the purchase of seacans for living in. Another facet of this issue is the lack of a port. We wouldn't be selling these trees one at a time. They would have to be transported to a port and then loaded onto a ship in the hundreds.
>>
>>138578984
Maybe open a shared google doc for storing this information so it can be easily compiled and compared
>>
>>138578984
i am for this. though dont kid yourself - it will be a kickstarter.
>>
>>138578920
If the project actually was on an island the only reasonable form of industry would have to be intangibles; Intellectual Property such as software, data, logistics, management, ect.
>>
>>138577909
>>138577742
>>138577424
>>138577571
I love how it is only in these kind of threads that people suggest a crowdfund that sounds great in a post but won't actually happen.

Meanwhile we have someone with capital willing to potentially spend it on this venture, I'm spelling something out for you here, and the response of a few people is to fall back on the "nuh uh, we will do it better, then proceed to forget in two days" old and tired meme.
>>
>>138578984
We are still split on what islands we want. I think OP moved away from the Fuji islands to the Chiliean islands, but there are two of them, and one is 3x larger than the other.
>>
>>138579160
Neither group will do it. Either a singularly rich investor or a crowdfunding group.

People like electricity and running water too much.
>>
>>138579108
you cant offer those if youve been living on bananas and cornbread for 20 years. we will need to import the fuckers and the fuckers will be backstabbing commies. im thinking developing production of something physical in the 20 years to get a niche market when the trade opens
>>
>>138579160
what proof do you have of your claim that someone is willing to buy an island?
>>
>>138579210
Strict immigration can keep kikes and commies out.
>>
>>138577613
We could burry them with a layer of concrete around
>>
>>138577832
>>138578145
Just something to add to the topic of food production. Using this as a guideline, and then expanding it, this condensed farm could support as many people as needed indefinitely.
>>
>>138578076
>>138578155
>>138578797
The trees will make very useful and already local basic fuel in the intro stages of development. Craft/Tradesman anons can utilize that certainly.

Ideally the place isn't entirely deforested, but planned into lots, so there can still be some greenery and thus added tourism type value. I don't think OP is trying to turn this into Mordor necessarily.
>>
>>138579160
Crowdfunding is just an alternative if OP doesn't buy the island for us to subject ourselves to slave labor on.
>>
>>138579252
nah you dont bury them. you just make a concrete foundation and fasten them with steel bolts and nuts
>>
>>138578757
You clearly did not read the sticky image, either.
>>
>>138579300
its an island. if we have enough people to defend it, the wood on the island wont be enough to use it as an energy resource
>>
>>138578153
Oh shit, when did Salem do a crossover episode into X Files?
>>
I don't think we should completely abuse the islands resources if we can help it. We can use them, but not deplete.

We shall start as farmfags, then work our way into a nation.
>>
>>138579294
fuck corn. its the most disgusting thing you can do. beans and lentils and rice.
>>
>>138578472
>>138578303
>>138578190
Lets review the video of the island on the website listing them, eh? I watched it in the first thread and I'm tired and drinking so I might be forgetting, but I'm pretty certain it mentioned deep water shipping access on the original dock.
>>
>>138579294

What about hydroponics? You could automate it, expand it, it's cheaper, faster, no bugs, no need for bug killers, gives a better yield, and with some tweaks here and there, can be adapted for farming fish/shrimps too.

Pigs/Goats/Rabbits are great for farming tho, they are not big as cattle, and easier to manage. Also, consider fish farming too. Everything that can be automated is good in my book. And you can pretty much automate the farming of rabbits(only need to deposit food and water) and fish(just make sure to put the system together rightly).
>>
>>138576457
it doesn't work the other way around, if you think EU will side with the opressed, you are grossly naive
>>
Some fishy
>>
>>138579294
well then, on the fiji island of 3000+ acres we will be able to support 1000 anons if we are overcrowded. not very efficient
>>
>>138579526
Unfortunately most in this thread are grossly naive; including OP
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-22-09-43-27.png (54KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-22-09-43-27.png
54KB, 1280x800px
Rate my flag
>>
File: like this but with less spics.jpg (2MB, 2100x1400px) Image search: [Google]
like this but with less spics.jpg
2MB, 2100x1400px
>>138578567
You might be on to something here.
>>
Some fishy farming
>>
>>138579511
easiest to take care of are chickens and turkeys. if we are into livestock we should definitely go for chickens. also sheep should be the 2nd pick as they give meat wool and milk. if we go for cows, meat is out of the question. beef is expensive - we only use them for the milk
>>
>>138579635

Ugly colors.
>>
>>138579176
It's hard to decide, because the Fiji island supposedly isn't for sale. Which makes me worry they don't date their site. The Chilean island one looks good, the other the price isn't listed.

>>138579242
Who would buy an island? Maybe the person saying they will for 3 threads at almost 5 am.

>>138579470
This is a good idea too, only use what we need not just go all in.

>>138579605
Depends on housing.

>>138578567
Are you familiar with ships?
>>
>>138579605
>>138579605
This island is 16k acres, so if we keep the same rate you mentioned in your post, we can house almost 6k people.
>>
>>138579701

You are right, I totally forgot about chickens. Perfect!
>>
>>138579252
I'm sure there are videos out there that depict why this is a bad idea. With 0 lateral bracing, the sides of these containers buckle under the lateral force of back-filling the pit they're in. When concrete is used around them, the concrete buckles in the center because of soil/sand forces on it.

>>138579338
Is correct, but I would go a step further and say that using rubber gaskets between the concrete and seacan to reduce the amount of water it sits in, plus skirting all around to prevent water from getting under there anyway.
>>
>>138579727
youve provided no proof you have the money. just saying that proves nothing. as it is now - we are just entertaining the idea as a larp
>>
File: 1493549225329.png (285KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493549225329.png
285KB, 1000x800px
>Have enough money to buy a private island
>tfw I won't, because I don't want to play host to a kindergarten of spurgs
>>
>>138578867
An island aye? im down.
ill help build shit, and ive got experience painting and scaffolding.
>>
>>138579701

The bad part is: livestock needs ration. To buy ration either you produce it or you buy it. So either /pol/ needs to buy lots of animal food for chicken, pigs and what else, or they will have to find a way to produce it locally.

Someone need to do the math on protein for a male on a day, for 50 men, how many animals will that be, and how to keep replacing the animals numbers after they will get slaughtered.

Add the food to that. We need to talk numbers if this is to move somewhere.
>>
>>138579770
Fair.
>>
>>138579886
chickens can eat almost anything. ducks as well. on the farm in my village we barely fed them. we can produce enough to complement their diet of wild nuts and worms and bugs.
>>
>>138579951
True! Great idea, anon. Turkey, chicken and ducks.
>>
>>138579487
Just a template or general idea. The crops and animals are interchangeable.

>>138579511
Fuck rabbit. I've eaten enough rabbit to know that if you introduce it into your diet as a staple, you're going to be shitting your guts out.

>>138579605
It would have to be a temporary solution until things were rolling along well enough to support a larger population and also have an economy large enough where we can reliably import food.
>>
>>138579819
how about land reclamation? you should know something about that
>>
>>138578865
We want to move to real walls fast tho

>>138579338
Yeah but if you burry them you have better protection from storms depending where the island would be
>>
>>138580028
Never ate it, just thought it was practical because of it's size, and the ease to raise lots of them.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-22-09-52-42.png (136KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-22-09-52-42.png
136KB, 1280x800px
Flag 2 rate
>>
>>138580028
larger population is either imports or more land. you cant escape that. no way around it. either we go global economy or theres a cap on the people on the island
>>
>>138579951
Chickens eat ducks? That's hardcore.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kUm_I7bLYw
>>
>>138580099
Can you do a black and red version? The white doesn't contrast well IMO
>>
>>138580093
hard to kill. my dad was into rabbits. still has nightmares.
>>
>>138580099

Better than the other
>>
>>138580117
kek, well they would if you kill them and serve them. chickens eat chicken meat and eggs too
>>
>>138580109
We could always get more islands later down the line.
>>138580099
I like it.
>>
>>138576831
This is how soros made it in the 90s, his team would sit on a island and trade all day
>>
>>138578616
Honestly, anything to do with crypto, and MOST things to do with pentesting, require a solid speed. Sure, you can pentest SOME defenses with a slow speed, but let's be real here, if you want to rock the hat, be it white black or grey, an island with slow speed isn't typically the way to go.

Yes, there are some anons who route everything through servers thousands of miles away, but those are the ones who also sit comfortable where they already want to live, pretending to be some low IQ neet, to stay off the radar.

We don't need unicorns, we need workhorses.
>>
>>138579160
Talk is cheap. There is literally no proof whatsoever that this guy will buy the island, you are honestly believing a multimillionaire spends even one minute on pol?? Get fucking real.
>>
>>138579768
Ah thank you for the information but is still think that undergroud dwelling could be a great idea if executed properly it would also give is more farm land
>>
>>138580109
Reclamation can be done but then we're looking at excavation inland to dump clay/sand on the beaches. I suppose it would be possible to pull it in from the beaches as well but you can only take so much before you're out too deep to continue.
>>
>>138580208
that changes nothing
>>
>>138580218
Sorry you're poor.
>>
>>138577119
>all that land
>less than 3 mil
what's the catch?
>>
>>138579635
Do no use a tricolor.
The flag should countain a recognizable symbol, but no meaningless color stripes.
>>
>>138580158
You just snap their necks. They scream if you try anything else and fuck it up.
>>
>>138580248
Roots grow deep. Unless you want to dig a ten meter deep hole, it ain't happening.
>>
>>138580374
how is that different than other animals? the problem is that rabbits are cute. there is a reason we dont eat cats and dogs
>>
>>138580099
What software are you using for this?
>>
>>138580070
Easy in theory, but youre either gonna need a special ship for it or niggerrig something.
Probably not the smartest to use dirt from the island for obvious reasons, so youre going to need to ship in a fuckton of dirt.
>>
>>138579353
The one I've had saved for years, and spread around any time people violated it? Okay.
>>
>>138580248
its depressing. the last thing we want is everyone getting loco
>>
>>138580421
This. Also chickens taste better. Rabbits are only good if you have nothing else to eat.
>>
>>138580451
Yes, that one. Read it.
>>138576457
>unironically thinking the EU would assist
what the fuck am I even reading. Has Aus gone too far this time?
>>
>>138580352
It's very cold, rains a lot, is a fucking island, the nearest somewhat of a city is like 100km away, no infrastructure, 0 development. That's the catch lol.
>>
>>138580217
Still leaves space of software development and for design. Still makes real life money.
>>
>>138580549
sounds like GB 2.0 to me
>>
>>138576734
Haha tanks and apcs on tiny island...
>>
I just spent 5K on a Kawasaki jet ski to attack Tuvalu, don't tell me I wasted my money.
>>
>>138577571
>44k polacks
>on a few hundred acres of land
wew lad.
there would be way to much chaos with that many people, even if there was enough land.
440 people for 5k each seems more reasonable.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-22-10-02-17.png (64KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-22-10-02-17.png
64KB, 1280x800px
Number 3 im trying to keep it nautical.
>>
>>138580311
Proof, or you're a LARP'ing autist.
>>
>>138578890
Alaska is some rough shit, filled with preppers, gangs, legitimate russian mafia, and chronic depression from lack of sunlight.

Don't go attempting to take shit there.
>>
>>138580644
Better than the other ones as well
>>
>>138580611
you will need at least a few for independence
>>
>>138580424
http://flag-designer.appspot.com/#d=8&c1=1&c2=1&c3=1&o=0&c4=1&s=0&c5=5
>>
>>138580627
kek those emails were legendary
>>
>>138580549
Actually I take the 100km away from a city away, it's actually only a 34km boat ride.
>>
>>138576214
I vote katafanga. With the right tech you could expand that island's diameter.
>>
We haven't even begun to ask the most important question; how long would it be until we had working TV and internet services?
>>
>>138579033
No, do it in the same way we always do in General threads.

An anon who actually does the work of finding information notes it in notepad or whatever their choice is. With a decent amount of info collected, they present it to the thread in the form of a Pastebin or similar. Anons save and share and confirm/deny the document and add to it from there, and updated versions get posted, and we end up with a treasure trove of information.

Be one of the anons who thinks to google basic questions on the subject, records, and reports.

Start the chain reaction.
>>
>>138579059
Plenty of islands for sale, you can be B team and go attempt to crowdfund that spacious Chilean island. Seriously, put your spam where your mouth is and set up the kickstarter. I'll help you spread it if you actually do that work.
>>
>>138580769
It would probably take a while depending on how fast we can build up a sustainable infrastructure. Not to mention we'd all be too busy to be trolling on the internet.
>>
>>138580686
Use this instead
https://github.com/andrewsarnold/FlagMaker-2/releases/tag/2.0.1
or this for in-browser usage
http://andrewsarnold.github.io/FlagMaker-Jr/
>>
>>138578165
>t. first murdered island inhabitant
>>
File: flag.png (3KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
flag.png
3KB, 450x300px
red in heraldry is might, green is loyalty, gold is virtue
>>
File: 1496448412783.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496448412783.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
I preferred the Tuvalu invasion plan
>>
>>138579242
No proof other than that I, who is not OP, also plans to buy an island. But that is a few years out as of yet.
>>
>>138580455
Glass fiber roof lighting would make it alot better and we could make the work areas above ground
>>
We buy sheep. We get wool for construction/clothing, and when we have enough we can cut some to introduce some meat into our diet. Wool doesn't sell very well for export, but clothing on the other hand...
>>
>>138579379
"local basic fuel in the intro stages of development."

Bud, you didn't read my post.
>>
>>138581074
how is that less efficient than a commieblock?
>>
>>138581133
>>138581074
i meant more efficient
>>
>>138581006

Fuck you and your magical sandnigger in space
>>
>>138580769
And what power standard
>>
>>138581131
so whats your plan after the early stages of development?
>>
>>138579335
So go start the page already. Don't defend it as an alternative when people casually use the idea to deflate interest in OP. Either he will or he won't, and likewise, either you will make a crowdfunding effort, or you are just shitposting.
>>
>>138581179
well that came out of nowhere
>>
The flag will be red white and blue you visually deficient faggots
>>
>>138581006
>made up symbolism
>clashing colors
>breaking heraldical rules
>ugly
>>
Can we all at least agree the Estonia has the greatest flag and that we should aspire to its simplicity and beauty?
>>
>>138581261
it was only a suggestion. what was broken in heraldry rules? we arent making an insignia for a family. and what is the made up symbolism?
>>
File: ca_nup.gif (2KB, 360x216px) Image search: [Google]
ca_nup.gif
2KB, 360x216px
>>138581241
>>
>>138581150
Keeps everybody happy whilst using les space above ground the could be used production
>>
>>138581329
Hello CIA nigger
>>
>>138580634
I would buy into this if there was legit planning. 5k is nothing. We wouldn't want 1 person to have full control of money or the island though. We would need some sort of contract to prevent someone taking the money and running.
>>
>>138581330
digging takes more labour than building walls, territory isn't an issue if it's like a hundred autists living on a huge fucking island
>>
File: flag.png (391KB, 3750x1800px) Image search: [Google]
flag.png
391KB, 3750x1800px
>>138581241
>>
Flag can come later. We just need someone to actually begin the chain reaction. It's late and I'm going to bed, but seeing the success if this thread compared to previous /pol/ony attempts, this needs to be a general. If OP doesn't make this a general, I'll be mad.
>>
>>138580634
see>>138577119

This fucking island is gigantic, it's 5436 acres.
>>
>be on reddit: the island
>trip
>get impaled
>nearest hospital is ~10 hours away
>die
>>
>>138577162
>>138577908
>>138578060
>>138578142
>>138578461
>>138578752
>>138579108
>>138579631
I went and read the previous threads. OP is either larping or a complete moron. There is no chance this gets anywhere.

The good thing is that this memetic idea keeps reappearing on 4chan so there is a real urge for us to create a new community that we can flourish in. When I have an actionable plan I'll be on here recruiting.
>>
An Island full of virgin fascists living in a cave basement.
>>
>>138581431
>Even more LARPing means more success
Lol
>>
>>138581307
The rule of tincture.
>>
>>138581418
We could use prefabs till we can make under ground dwellings
>>
>>138581431

Just create an order of issues to resolve. Like the infrastructure. Pricing. Raising money. Livestock. Energy, electricity, internet and phone signal. Hospital access. Medical drugs.

Make it a list, and let the collective knowledge of a thousand retards fall into it. >>138581431
>>
>>138581501
gold is a metal and green and red are colours. how does it break it?
>>
>>138581432
It is huge, and cheap, but it's also in Chile and is very cold and somewhat isolated. These are the average temperatures for the months of the year.

January 13.6°C
February 13.2°C
March 11.5°C
April 9.2°C
May 6.7°C
June 4.3°C
July 3.9°C
August 5.1°C
September 6.9°C
October 9.1°C
November 11.4°C
December 12.9°C
>>
>>138581241
this
>>
Are there still actual selfsuficient countries that aren shitholes and if so how do the distribute their funds
>>
>>138580109
True, I've been saying that we need a hard census of what is available to determine a realistic population cap.

>>138580208
That said, I agree that more islands could be acquired later. Focus on making this proto island society work, with one agreed upon (by OP) island. I will consider making my own in the future, and I know people who would join in this venture if it came down to wealthy backers each owning a /pol/ inhabited island.
>>
>>138581579
That sounds prety nice actualy and it also doest sound to bad for crops
>>
>>138581547
Green and red touch

My other point was that you should avoid abstract symbolism for flags for new entities. A single recognizable symbol (not seal or crest) on plain background would be enough
>>
>>138581638
once you make an island independent no one will sell you another island. it will be a declaration of war. it can only work once
>>
>>138581691
This we should keep it as simple as possible
>>
>>138581691
well the portuguese flag breaks it too then. though you have a point for a recognizable symbol on a plain background
>>
>>138581579
13.6 C isn't actually that cold anon, my home island of Tasmania sits around 5 C in the winter and it's extremely habitable, you just need heating.
>>
>>138580218
I know quite a few who lurk here. Some help with HTG, because they care about that cause, as do I. Some help with SR, or CFG.

/pol/ isn't 100% poor people battling over which ideology is the best.
>>
>>138581705
So buy multiple islands before making them independent? Who's going to stop us from genociding local populations of surrounding islands if we get large enough?
>>
>>138580488
Cats and dogs have their uses. Rabbits shit everywhere and bit people when they are pissy. They do not catch vermin or scare off niggers.
>>
File: flag2.png (1KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
flag2.png
1KB, 450x300px
>>
>>138581705
Unless we build up a bunch of successful island nations first, then declare all of our islands as independent.
>>
>>138581828
no centralized defense plan. if 1 island falls they would know our defense tactics
>>
>>138581834
Well then just don't bring them to the island. Rabbits are pests, you are right about that, but would you eat other pests like rats?
>>
This is going to end up being one big sausage and tranny island.
>>
>>138581764
The portuguese old flag was much nicer
The new one supposedelly represents some bullshit like freedom etc but actually it just uses the colors of the ruling party at that time
>>
>>138581926
We have an army of armchair general anons, a defence department/military organization isn't out of the question.
>>
>>138580581
Okay, so find some software devs who want to live on an upstart island with limited infrastructure until we are established.

I'm not shooting down the idea, I'm trying to be practical. If you can actually find some, by all means, do it. Realistically, they will wait until it is /comfy/.
>>
>>138581942
too much white. almost like a surrender flag
>>
>>138581885
Instead of promoting serial independence, just create a effective colonization plan, and keep buying islands and expanding your reach. In the end, it must have profit and be a self-sustainable project.
>>
>>138581940
>tranny island

NOW we're talking
>>
>>138582012
but more islands means more weakpoints. i can see how 1 island can survive, but multiple islands will need ships to go between islands. that will be stopped
>>
File: Chanland.png (2KB, 760x400px) Image search: [Google]
Chanland.png
2KB, 760x400px
>>
>>138579727
I am an expert on these chilean islands, you can ask me anything. Kekistani shits tried to buy it also and amassed a load of information on their discord.

I believe the Isla San Pedro was $12m

Its fucking huge but very close to the mainland (its hardly an island desu)
>>
>>138582018
I'm sure we could find one, if we could buy an island. They just need to train neets, Look at the SF bootcamp model. Just replicate it, damn, use the same curriculum they use, replicate it to every little detail.
>>
>>138582079
These are American colours and flag ratio btw
>>
>>138582079
I like those colors, and they capture the Chile chilly low temperature as well.
>>
>>138582061
We'd need to be a large enough entity that a small country wouldn't want to fight us before we declare independence, otherwise we'll get squashed. Obviously we aren't likely to be so big that a country can't squash us ever, but just big enough that we can put up a fight and make it not worth the effort.
>>
>>138582120
no its not. the stars are like halfway though the length of the US flag
>>
>>138582136
>small country
the JewSA is the problem, not small countries
>>
Stop thinking of independence, run the thing like a business. Think about it. Are you gonna risk it all on a military showdown? Just keep a good thing running, use the power of money on this, and keep the cycle of your own little civilization going.
>>
>>138582162
I'm talking about the width and height. 10:19
>>
>>138582192
JewSA won't care about us if we aren't making too big of a splash, Chile will though if we declare sovereignty next door to them.
>>
>>138582230
This
>>
>>138582256
be ready to adopt the world bank standards then
>>
>>138577344
>Digital currency is going to crash.
It might - but if it does, it's the work of Bitcoin (((Core))).
Bitcoin could have been well on its way to displace fiat and the Fed if it weren't for them. They've held Bitcoin hostage for several years now by refusing to increase the blocksize (and thus the tx capacity).
I wouldn't be upset if Greg Maxwell died.
>>
>>138582256
An independent island nation of White Hitler loving shit posters is enough to anger the jews.
>>
>>138581705
Most private islands are held by private parties willing to sell for the right price. They don't give a shit what you do with it, they collect the cash and move on with their lives.
>>
>>138582230

Make a profitable system, keep buying other islands or do like the chinks and expand yours. Consider that if you manage to get your damn based island, you could export cultural products to antagonize the degeneracy of the world. And you could help the right-wing of the entire globe on this. If this worked, it could change the world. Stop thinking about REAL militarization of this. Just do what big capitalists do. Own the damn thing with your money, and run like you want it.
>>
>>138582230
only right answer. Run it like a business and tell everyone to get the fuck out who steps on it. Defend it against pirates. Build your "business" and avoid state affairs and dont allow tourism
>>
new thread?
>>
>>138582435
I think OP is gone... He hasn't posted in forever.
>>
What will the laws be?
Am I allowed to kill annoying faggots?
Is this an ethnostate?
What is this?
>>
>>138582399
We should also be as general as possible. We need to promote widespread secession and decentralisation. Encourage the idea of sovereign microstates.
>>
We need to make a list of 440 people who are willing to put $5,000 towards the purchase of an island.
>>
>>138582461
Ethnostate, yes.
Killing people based on how you feel about them, probably not.
Laws? The OP had a fascist flag on, so probably that.
>>
>>138582230
>>138582258
>>138582420
You are all correct. This is a larping thread. The only way anything is ever going to happen is when one individual decides to dedicate their life to become the leader and does what's necessary to make this happen.
>>
Petition to have massive bronze Hitler statue erected in the center of the island, surrounded by a park/nature reserve.
>>
Maybe what we really should do to get some next level insight, is to crowdfund contracting some logistic/engineering professionals to sort it out like real pros. This could help this larping become reality. Get some real engineers sorting it out how much energy you need for 50-100, 400-500 people, the best source of energy, how many batteries, if there are other superior options... You have to pay a pro to lay out the plans.
>>
>>138582376
nation defend their sovereign territory though
>>
Someone could gift you an island and you fuckers wouldn't even go to it
>>
NEW THREAD
>>138582621
>>138582621
>>138582621
>>
>>138582543
That will never happen though, because most people are either too lazy, or those who manage to get a following are either stupid and loud, or are just in it for fame and power. The alt-right needs to go back underground and should begin using jew tactics to win.
>>
>>138582543
I trade with crypto and I am at 50k$ from 8k$ in january. This LARP was always my dream. When I have like 2-3 million, I would buy one. What do I have to loose? Burning germany and these fags here? Hell no, better build your comfy island. My country would be council authoritarian as my new people would be the only family after beginning.
>>
>>138582581
Stop jerking off to a multiple island strategy when the first one is in infancy stage of planning.

Help plan the first island, then worry about other shit later.

>>138576214
Make this into a General thread. I'm off to bed. If I see this around tomorrow, I'll contribute more.
>>
>>138582751
i am all for 1 island strategy. wrong reply?
>>
File: 1567565.jpg (47KB, 852x437px) Image search: [Google]
1567565.jpg
47KB, 852x437px
>>138576214
Would it not be easier & cheaper to just buy a ton of property in a rural state like Craig Cobb tried to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxmBSGtPKYc
>>
>>138582638
Yeah I would, jackass.
That's my fucking hypothetical island you're talkin' about.
>>
>>138582685
I plan to be that leader. I don't think a new nation is remotely possible, but a city/region is doable.
>>
>>138582806
i thought the plan was sovereignty
>>
>>138582813
How many others though, you and 2 others?
>>
>>138582824
Just don't be some faggy alt-right leader who does more harm than good.
>>
>>138582692
I'm new at /biz/

Gib me cryptoMoni plox (0.001BTC). Help a fellow humble useless NEET begin his crypto journey.

1KDAwB61UBMTrXFrJuLN9ysExWaQ8zoZ1R
>>
>>138582869
Are you still talking about visiting? Because ,yeah at least that, I would go with my friends. Especially if it were one of these big ass ones posted in this thread. It would be cool to explore.
>>
>>138582913
GIBE MONI OR I REPORT U
HUHEHUEUHUEUHUEHUEUHUEHUEUHEUHUEHUWHUUUEUHUEUHEUHUEHUEHUEUHEUHUEUHUEHUEUHUEHUEUHEUHUEUHEUHUUE
>>
>>138582886
Not a problem.
>>
>>138582976
I'm talking about transportation, most of the anons here probably don't really know how to get there even if you bought the island I mean
>>
>>138583028
I won't report u, but I will be very ultra happy. 0.001 bitcoin is like 12 reais. I just want to make ANY trade, no matter how low the value is. To get some exp.
>>
>>138583159
I dont trade btc sorry. Get going on a fiat to crypto site like kraken.com, then move to liqui.io where they trade the "newest" coins or just invest in a good ico (CHECK IT 100 TIMES IF ITS NOT A SCAM). Or just buy Ethereum, which is likely the most important coin in crypto.
>>
NEW THREAD: >>138582621
>>
>>138577318
This, if we have 1000 people, it's only $2200 per person.
>>
>>138583284

What about bittrex? What softwares should I use? Should I mine? Thank you for the tips!
>>
>>138576214
this is an ancaps wet dream
>>
>>138583587
dont mine, if you dont have like 1 mil$ before dont try, you get scammed. bittrex/polo everythings good, you can use any site, but I always used liqui and kraken and had no problems there. Heard polo took money from people and the staff is bad. Just use Myetherwallet for all ERC 20 Token. If you have more money like me, buy a trezor hardware wallet
>>
>>138584361
Anymore wisdom? I'm all ears!
Thread posts: 393
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.