[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obama. What positive thing did he accomplish? *in before Libs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2303.jpg (117KB, 750x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2303.jpg
117KB, 750x594px
Obama.
What positive thing did he accomplish?
*in before Libs "muh first black president *
8 years in office and wtf did he do besides pal around with celebs and speak with a deeper voice when he was around black people?
What tf did he do?
>>
File: 1476808462467.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476808462467.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>138572592
flew in hotdogs to the whitehouse
>>
How the hell did George Clooney go from Jackie's mullet boyfriend on Roseann to advising world leaders and shilling for coffee makers?
>>
He fucked up our healthcare for us, re-destabilized the middle east, and sold weapons to cartels through his batfe middleman and lied about it.
>>
>>138572592
He dropped phones and told Americans they didn't build their businesses.
>>
File: 1480553000852.jpg (171KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480553000852.jpg
171KB, 800x800px
>>138572592
Made it impossible for Shitllary to win office regardless of all of her chicanery, cheating, collusion, vote fraud, sacrifice to Moloch.
>>
>>138572592

He passed a major healthcare law,
something the Repubs can't even undo....
sucks to be them.
>>
First president to see the prison population drop in 36 years despite the war on drugs and the three strike rule.
>>
>>138573005
HE didn't pass anything, he only signed a forced wealth redistribution plan into law that congress was press-ganged by the libshits into shoving through both houses.
>>
>>138573330
>so butthurt. sad.
>>
File: gnmph gnmph, ung ung.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
gnmph gnmph, ung ung.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>138573271
Easing the sentences of hardened criminals and throwing them back on the street to be everyone elses' problems, just so you can claim an incarceration reduction in the MSM machine reeeally shouldn't be regarded as a win for anybody...
>>
>>138573474
I'm sorry you feel that way.

I couldn't care less. Due to loopholes, I get completely free A level healthcare whenever I need. Ya just might as well get the facts right, though.
>>
>>138572592
he was an incremental progressive liberal globalist so he did in fact do many positive things and some negative things but in all cases did the least possible amount of that change.
the only president who's ever done less are the ones have died or are currently staring at the sun.
>>
>>138575609
*died immediately
obviously JFK managed to get more done than Obama
>>
>>138572592
Got Trump elected and awakened white conciousness
>>
>>138573690
those baby weights
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.