[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BLOOD TYPE REDPILL Negative blood type correlates with spiritual

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: blogger-image--846185847.jpg (25KB, 640x278px) Image search: [Google]
blogger-image--846185847.jpg
25KB, 640x278px
BLOOD TYPE REDPILL

Negative blood type correlates with spiritual proclivity. Why is there so little information on this? Almost like (((they))) don't want you to know.

Look at the graph /pol/ what do you notice? whites are 18% Rh negative, blacks and spics are 7%, asians are 2%. The global average is 10% negative blood type, that means there are around 750 million of us, that is close to the Georgia Guidestone number of 500 million. Ted Turner has a negative blood type.

Are you getting it yet /pol/? Negative blood = spiritual beings on Earth.
>>
I am A-, where can I claim my prize
>>
>>138547870

then how do you explain african americans being the most spiritual, cracka?
>>
>>138548934
Also A- and wife is O-
>>
>>138549300
Please pop out as many white kids as you possibly can. This is important.
>>
AB- where can I collect my prize for being a superior being?
>>
>>138549064
Dunning-Kruger effect
>>
>>138547870
Stop being retarded. SAGED
>>
>>138547870
>Hispanic
>Blood

What the fuck?

Who the fuck made this?

Hispanic isn't a fucking race

Those fucking mestizos are trying to turn it into a race are they?

STOP FUCKING IT UP FOR THE CRIOLLOS YOU INDIAN MONKEYS

IF YOU ARE BROWN, YOUR RACE ISN'T "HISPANIC", IT'S MESTIZO
YOU CANNOT BE GENETICALLY HISPANIC
>>
>>138547870
A+ here, am I masterrace for doing good on my blood test?
>>
>>138548934
>>138549300
A- reporting here.

I used to be atheist for a while but came around to the light. Now I see the values of the spiritual truths behind religion.
>>
>>138553736
I feel the same way. I am B- and used to be hardcore atheist but got smacked in the face by spirituality to the point where I simply can't deny that all of this is real.
>>
>>138553892
>but got smacked in the face by spirituality to the point where I simply can't deny that all of this is real.
same. Took a real hard break up to realize how foolish I was. I don't know if it was the same for you, but it was like waking up to the situation I was in and how odd everything seemed. At first I thought Science could answer what I was searching for, but then I figured its limitations.
From there it was philosophy and theology all the way
>>
I am AB+

Am I white?
>>
0- here. Good thing I'm not an ayy lmao like that article on tinfoil magazine stated back then
>>
Common as fuck O positive reporting in
>>
>>138547870
O postive can't get high cholesterol. It doesn't have the sticky enzyme that allows it to collect. Ill take that over being a "spiritual" Nephilim-enabler thank you very much
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.