[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I sign up to be a missionary in Africa? I'm not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1502150321274.png (116KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
1502150321274.png
116KB, 500x465px
Should I sign up to be a missionary in Africa?
I'm not doing anything else with my life.
>>
>>138541394
She should sign up to suck my dick. Come on baby, I passed the toilet paper roll test
>>
nuke the fucking gook
>>
>>138541394
mission to fellow amerilads before other countries desu
>>
>>138541960
those africans are probably future americans
>>
>>138541394
if you want to become a part of the machine that destroys africa and creates refugees sure
>>
>>138541960
It's my hope that one day we can improve the current condition of Africa so they can stay in and improve their own countries.
>>138542204
Sadly true
>>
>>138542762
Blindly giving them food is a horrible, horrible idea. I agree that it is setting their countries up for a massive die off when it is cut off. Birth control must come first.
>>
>>138542888
that's a good hope my friend, sadly i don't see it. and it's not even because i dislike africans, i just don't think they have it in them. very high time preference which doesn't lead to western style nation building.

europeans built them a shit ton of infrastructure, now they are scrapping it to sell. it's much easier for them to just hop a boat to europe or fly over to america.
>>
File: 1494918918961.jpg (136KB, 960x924px) Image search: [Google]
1494918918961.jpg
136KB, 960x924px
>>138541394
You should decide how many times you get raped before you leave. It's always good to have goals.
>>
>>138541394
If you want to get raped by niggers visit Mississippi instead, it's like Africa with better food.
>>
>>138541394
Join the military Anon.
>>
>>138543189
The situation seems hopeless to me in Africa, it's population is so large and those with the intelligence to maintain society are few and far between. I feel the need to do something to help, but it's difficult to think of any viable solutions to Africa's problems.
Africa is on a path to destruction and it will take the west with it.
>>
>>138541394
If you want to be a traitor, sure. >>138542888
You know that ain't gonna happen nigga.
>>
>>138544099
I've considered it. My hearing is not very good, I'm worried I'd be turned down.
>>
Missionaries who go to Africa deserve to be shot, they are a bunch of nigger loving traitors.
>>
Please fucking don't, I went to Africa to visit family
>inb4 N-NIGGER
the only reason I didn't despise the trip was because I got to meet most of my family. Aside from that I got lack of plumbing, mosquito bites everywhere, and you gotta look like you fit in before they charge you extra (i thought it was a fucking myth too). Do yourself a favor and visit a country that isn't 6 feet under
>>
>>138541394
If you want to download aids.exe from niggerrape.com then go right ahead.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.