[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women moarn the fact males don't wanna marry them now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Do women moarn the fact males don't wanna marry them now?

I think we're starting to see the first generation of women that fell for the jewish trick of being a whore while young and now finds that males don't want her.

Will we see more and more articles on media about this?
>>
>>138534924
Well I mean, it's common sense. Think about it: If you were a good moral family man, would you want to go after a good moral family woman, or some show who got fucked by 100 cocks and probably has like 5 diseases? Natural selection.
>>
>>138535587
Hoe not show damn auto correct.
>>
>>138535587
I know, I'm asking if you think on average younger women are realizing this.
>>
>>138534924
>Do women moarn the fact males don't wanna marry them now?
Is MGTOW really a significant issue in the real world? I doubt it desu.
I think it's more the other way around.
There's a shortage of high status men for women to marry.
The problem is that men don't mind marrying down in status. While women generally marry up or at least equal. This can't work. Women took men's jobs and status but they won't man up and marry down.
Women tend to flock to the high status men who get so much attention they might not feel like committing. The low status men get so little attention they might never find someone they like and trust.
There was a natural balance between genders that encompassed many many aspects of society which has been destroyed.
>>
File: 1502513304293.jpg (369KB, 764x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502513304293.jpg
369KB, 764x800px
we'll see a sudden increase of women who are suddenly church going /pol/ loving right wing waifus

but this generation has the internet to expose them, their predecessors got away with slurping chad's cum for a decade
>>
>>138535751
>if you think on average younger women are realizing this.
no
>>
File: Bitches and whores 28.jpg (210KB, 960x572px) Image search: [Google]
Bitches and whores 28.jpg
210KB, 960x572px
>>138534924
That would require them to be capable of self-reflection. And, so far, I've seen very little evidence to support that.

No, they'll blame men for their "lack of eligibility" which really just means "you're not Ryan Gosling with a 12" dick and 7+ figure salary."
>>
>>138534924

We probably will as society grows out of this sjw crap and studies get done on how many "women with a lot of sexual partners" remain single. Right now no I don't think so Their who is too high and all these whores are still in their 20s.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-21-19-45-06.png (79KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-21-19-45-06.png
79KB, 480x854px
>>138534924
https://twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
>>
>>138534924
If They realise it or not, it doesn't matter.

Just work your ass off and maybe you could convince a Gen Z's or a late Gen Y to marry you.

That's what my conservative-married-with-kids-Gen Y friend tells me to do.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/07/13/prof-gen-z-more-conservative-millennials/
>>
>>138535751
At the best they are in deep denial. I can't even judge on age in front of a female-liberal cousin.

I'll give it to 2020 when most of them are in their 30's. Then you'll have your barrage of complainypants articles
>>
>>138534924
>moarn

It's "mourn" you ESL retard.

In answer to your question, who cares? Let it all burn.
>>
>>138536338
>We probably will as society grows out of this sjw crap

1. Stop meeting girls on the internet
2. How many fucken women are actually SJW? I live in LA, we're pretty fucken liberal. But there aren't 200 Pound Purple haired hippos walking around.

Really: From what I see, SJW and the extremes are taking far too literally online. Most people don't GAF, and just trying to get by.

3. Go to a bar, order a drink and talk to a girl for fucks sake.
>>
>women
>owning poor decisionmaking instead of calling it the new standard
>>
>>138535808
my sister has never had a bf and shes 26 and virgin. still lives at home.

its pretty terrible to watch. this feminism crap is throwing ALL women under the bus, even the ones that do everything right.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.