[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should people with special needs (severe ones like down syndrome

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0501.png (89KB, 363x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0501.png
89KB, 363x475px
Should people with special needs (severe ones like down syndrome and the parts of ASD where they cant take care of themselves) be eliminated? They use more resources than normal people and provide nothing back to society. They only know a little more than dogs. The development of the brains are similar to animals and therefore as much as a sin and euthanizing an animal. Their souls cease to exist upon death, unlike true humans. Many cannot reproduce (and thank god they cant, ugly parasitic scum breeding), meaning they are incabable for survivial of the fittest. Euthanize them, abort them, keep humanity pure from disease.
>>
File: pepeabstracto.png (4KB, 558x565px) Image search: [Google]
pepeabstracto.png
4KB, 558x565px
>>138531079

The rational part of me says yes but the emotional part of me says no.
>>
>>138531079
it is pretty simple, would they survive in mother nature without our technological advancements? if the answer is no, then you know what to do, as it can only be bad for our species as a whole and has been proven to be when some have offspring.
>>
>>138531325
Dont put emotions first. Thats what brings end of civilizations
>>
>>138531775
Lets be honest here. We have adapted so much into highly urbanized society that many of us would struggle alone with mother nature. However the ones who cant survivie more than a few days could be an indication that they sturggle to care for themselves.
>>
>>138532909
a healthy human being can adapt and learn if need be, those ones we talk about would perish without mercy in mother nature. that is really the only truth, mother nature knows no emotions. not saying we shouldn't either, but in some cases it would be better, as alot suffer their whole life even with help from others and with our selfish unwillingness to end it, we just prolong that.
>>
>>138531079
Letting people with life-debilitating mental illnesses live is like forcing them to suffer. This might be anti-natalist of me, but if you were to weigh out the positives and negatives of an average life the negatives would outweigh the positives. We spend our lives chasing the good things in life and many of us won't succeed. A normal person's life is already something full of turmoil, disappointment, and/or hard work.

Whoever wants to thrust a person into this world better have a plan, because to force someone to suffer through a life whose pinnacle is packing bags in safeway (if you're lucky) is more immoral to me than just letting them die.

Tl;dr
Life already kinda sucks, allowing people with severe mental problems to live is a fate worse than death.
>>
>>138535590
Agreed. Thats a great reason
>>
>>138531079
>thinly-veiled get-rid-of-/pol/-thread

>select all images with a storm front
>>
>>138531079
>They only know a little more than dogs.
They quite literally do less. I work as a caretaker for people with special needs and literally none of them have an IQ higher than the average Gorilla.
>>
>>138532716
But what are civilizations without emotions?
>>
File: 1502761053508.gif (240KB, 320x320px)
1502761053508.gif
240KB, 320x320px
>>138531079
>>
>>138531079
YES! as a high functioning autism victim, i am actually extremely intelligent and have achieved a lot. it always burned me up that drooling retards who couldnt even wipe their own asses were given the same amount of respect and therapeutic treatment as me. i am able to move past my disability and achieve things like any other member of the white race, and it sickens me to see the money and effort wasted on these disgusting freaks who will be toddlers for the rest of their lives. they contribute nothing and only take. they do not deserve to live out a pathetic miserable existence at our expense. they need to be disposed of. there is a clear line between useless retard and socially awkward kid who can learn to work with people. in school, there were 3 levels of intelligence and we all grouped based on that. the extremely sharp kids like me would always befriend eachother and we picked on the lower levels for fun. we were annoyed to the brink of insanity by the bottom level, drooling retards because of their retard noises and irritating habits. the middle level was in between. they were not brain dead and helpless but were still very stupid and incapable of achieving anything beyond elementary school. the bottom 2 levels must be purged.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.