[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are american public schools basically just daycares? is homeschooling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: school.jpg (30KB, 622x466px) Image search: [Google]
school.jpg
30KB, 622x466px
are american public schools basically just daycares? is homeschooling the patrician choice to avoid having your kids bluepilled??
>>
File: farm daughter meradith.jpg (85KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
farm daughter meradith.jpg
85KB, 720x540px
Home schooling is best. Some private schools are okay.

>ywn date a homeschooled woman who was raised on a dairy farm
>>
File: 1466704477531.jpg (42KB, 541x477px) Image search: [Google]
1466704477531.jpg
42KB, 541x477px
they're more like an indoctrination center for prison than they are daycares and the farther south you go the worse it gets
>>
>>138531108
she didn't develop any weird social hang-ups?
>>
>>138530816
>better choice
Yes
>better choice for developing social skills
No

If you do home school get them into things like Boy Scouts/Girl Scouts, Boys club/girls club. Make sure they're seeing more than just you everyday. Humans weren't supposed to live like that
>>
Education is ruled over by clever, lazy women, who, like all women, like to throw up their arms in exasperation when anything gets difficult and say "fine, you do better". Best practices right now are centered around something called active, inquiry-based learning, outside of things like math that are usually poorly taught anyway. What that means is students are responsible for discovering what interests them on their own, and the teacher is "the guide on the side", to validate their stupid choices and help them dig their own grave. The result is 5% of the class does something amazing, 45% turn in right-think horse shit, and 50% turn in disasters that always get a B. This is because of lawyers. We have to account for culturally responsible teaching at every step of the process, as well as IEP's, which are usually excuses to explain shitty parenting. Nothing ever gets done to satisfaction and we fudge the grades to get the kids out the door.

If you and your wife are clever and want your kid to answer difficult questions and really consider the world whilst honouring their heritage, home school or Christian school is the only option. Most of the Muzzies up here send their kids to Madrasah or the Catholic boards and they're eating the rank and file alive in university.
>>
School is basically for socializing kids not educating knowledge
>>
>b-but muh social skillz!
They'll just blabber that on, OP.

>needing school to develop social skills
Top cuck.
>>
>>138530816
Yes. And I can say that was a teacher at one.

I don't think we bluepill kids, though. At least past elementary school. Both myself and every other teacher I've worked with in middle school or high school has been pretty open with students; very few throw political agendas in their faces.

The dayschool part is really out of hand though. I spend more time arguing with kids for using their phones in my class, calling home for behavioral issues, and emailing discipline reports than I do getting actual work done. And the kids are all not very engaged in anything. If it looks like work, they avoid it like the plague. I even taught in a trade school and they would avoid the work, even when it was hands on shit like changing oil or welding.

America is a lost cause. The next two generations coming up are shit.
>>
the myth about homeschooled kids having bad social skills have been debunked many times
https://scholar.google.com/scholar?start=0&q=homeschool+social+skills&hl=pt-BR&as_sdt=0,5&as_vis=1

it is obviously the best choice to keep kids away from the blue pill
>>
I went to Catholic elementary an Jr. high. I then went to a public high school only to be retaught everything I had learned from 3rd through 8th grade. The American public educational system is a damn joke.
>>
>>138531490
well she can't talk about game of thrones because she doesn't watch it. is that a social hang up?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.