[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is buying a bride illegal? One of the eventual goals of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Why is buying a bride illegal?

One of the eventual goals of becoming rich/successful is to secure yourself frequent and consistent sex with an attractive, young, loyal woman.
>>
>>138519923

You're not supposed to be able to purchase human beings or something
>>
>>138519923
It isn't. Women are objects. They are purchased everyday.
>>
File: ed475e.jpg (40KB, 736x733px) Image search: [Google]
ed475e.jpg
40KB, 736x733px
>>138519923

all men pay for their brides. all.
>>
>>138519923
I don't have a dime to my name and I accomplished that. Why the fuck would you want some bitch who is only with you for $$? She will always curse you behind your back, and will upgrade whenever the chance arrives. Not to mention 9 times out of 10 their best friend is their mother and they will be pulling the strings.

Fuck man, if you haven't noticed, right now would be the easiest time in history to land a beautiful girl, and you faggots are paying for it. Jesus man.
>>
Legal as long as you pay in installments
>>
>>138520487
>>138521069
>>138521500

See
>>138521140
>Why the fuck would you want some bitch who is only with you for $$?
>>
>>138521140
Explain further then
>>
>>138521785

That's beside the point
>>
>>138521962

What explaining is there to do You will be taken advantage of solely for your money, you are thinking short term. People like that wish you were dead, so they could have your shit, not even kidding, they will play the part, but girls will take advantage of you if you are not careful.
That is why you get with someone who is like you, you need to start out on the same foot, or I just got lucky.

Oh, most importantly, have some game. You don't even have to be that good looking to get a 8-10, but by not at least trying you are seriously making it impossible for you, no chance of it ever happening.
>>
File: 1487300753420.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487300753420.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>138519923
Because that would actually establish a quantifiable market for brides, which would ultimately hurt women's bargaining power.

If you could buy a bride, then it wouldn't take long for some kind of pricing scheme to set in, with various traits becoming equivalent to price. Virgin? That's a $500 premium. Not obese? Another $200. A complete slut and horribly out of shape and old? The price would be in the gutter. Not to mention, who are you paying for this bride? Probably her father and/or family, so the woman doesn't even get to reap the benefits of staying a virgin/in shape/etc.

In the current system, not only are these desirable traits hidden and/or their value obfuscated, but it's the women, not their families, that get to reap the rewards these suitors shower upon them. Every expensive date, every gift of jewelry, even trip to the French Riviera, these all go to the woman herself. They don't even have to marry the man at the end (or stay married), and can walk away with all their cash and prizes.

Of course a more logical, straightforward system is absent; women stand to lose immensely if it ever comes to fruition.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.