[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>calls their opponents basement dwelling losers and nazis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1492239648528.jpg (20KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
1492239648528.jpg
20KB, 223x226px
>calls their opponents basement dwelling losers and nazis
>is a communist
Communism is literally the 'gibs me dat' of political theories. Where do they get off talking down to anyone? If you unironically call yourself a communist you're admitting that can't compete and need rich white men to support you.

Name a more pathetic ideology then Communism. Pro-tip: You can't.
>>
ancoms
>>
>>138519460
BLM. There, I did it.
>>
File: 32Toffshore-conservashits.png (113KB, 796x377px) Image search: [Google]
32Toffshore-conservashits.png
113KB, 796x377px
>>138519460
>the efficiency of capitalism
>>
>>138519460
It's e fedora of political ideologies.
>>
File: IMG_3545.png (241KB, 732x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3545.png
241KB, 732x633px
>>138519800
>the combined personal reserves of the richest people in the world add up to be a very large number, who would've thought!
>>
>>138519981
>we should take all of their money and give it to everybody else so everybody is rich
>>
>>138519579
That's polar opposite of communism. Not pathetic, but perhaps naive.

>>138519800
Not here to argue about finer points of economics. My point is that it takes a particularly pathetic type of personality to think communism is good system.

>>138519663
>BLM isn't largely made up of communists
>>
>>138520097
Great idea! Then literally everyone will be average, work ethic will go down, the economy and therefore the country will collapse, and we get to rebuild it right back to how it was and make 0 progress!
>>
>>138520464
that's equality and it will allow people to pick jobs they enjoy which will increase productivity
>>
>>138520592
That doesn't even work in theory. Who's going to pick the jobs no one wants? The only reason people do them at all is that they pay well.
>>
>>138520592

Keep thinking that. Thank god idiotic ideologies like yours will never prevail in the US.

For one, almost everyone who has a job has one because they need it to make a living; with communism, the incentive for a work ethic is completely destroyed. Secondly, most desired jobs require skills and qualification, just because everyone is being paid the same doesn't mean they automatically become qualified for the job they actually want. In fact, if they were already qualified and ready for the job they want, they would most likely already have that job. Third, who's going to pick the jobs that no one wants, such as jobs that involve manual labor or getting dirty?
>>
>>138520592
The Party will make every choice for you and for everybody. Everybody will be a slave to the Party leadership. Equality at last!

How stupid are you?
>>
>>138520592
Are you fucking 12?!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.