[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Americans are morons. Warned not to look at eclipse without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: zim.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
zim.webm
2MB, 640x480px
Americans are morons.

Warned not to look at eclipse without eye protection, do it anyway.

See a wet paint sign, have to touch to see if it is wet paint.

It is a wonder that America did not collapse sooner.
>>
>>138517275
>Reddit spacing
>hates his own people
Suicide is always an option anon. Hating yourself and your own people is incurable and you will live with this self imposed shame forever.
>>
File: AMERICA.png (180KB, 554x325px) Image search: [Google]
AMERICA.png
180KB, 554x325px
>>138517275
>>
>>138517720

I meant that in the nicest way possible. It is just I observe more and more retarded news stories every day. 2 destoyers bumping into other ships?
>>
>>138518052
How many destroyers do you navigate on the regular, anon? Seeing as you're the expert in nautical accidents and all.
>>
>>138517275
You called yourself a moron, retard.
>>
File: 443254999.jpg (119KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
443254999.jpg
119KB, 800x600px
>>138518291

no it's more like, "how many destroyers have i seen crashing and making the news in my lifetime"? and now 2 just recently. we are not talking about duck boats here.
>>
I work with several boilermakers and welders. Even with our shade 13 masks, it was pretty bright.
>>
>>138518441

i can live with that.
>>
how dare u look at the clock u rude ignorant liitle boooyyyyy!!!!!!
-my teacher
(or girl, or attack helicopter, or lgbtqabcdefg69haxDlololololrandem)
>>
>>138518052
It doesn't matter how nice you were trying to be. You have stated your opinion on your own. You either believe you are mentally superior to those around you, which must be very hard to live with, or you are as dumb as the rest, which must be very hard to live with as well. The easiest way to solve this problem is to remove yourself from the equation permanently and allow the idiots to continue being idiots without you. You have taken the first step by identifying a reason to. Now take the second step or be a coward, your choice.
>>
ive been on 4chan for 10 minutes today
*checks news to see for recent terroist attacks in my area*
>>
File: Lobotomy.jpg (141KB, 490x390px) Image search: [Google]
Lobotomy.jpg
141KB, 490x390px
>>138518988

are lobotomies still an option?
>>
i hope so
(cry for help)
>>
someone plz help me from this ubearable pain which is waking up every morning to my horrible existence
i iz lonely, somene plz keep me company
someone talk to me
is euthansia still legal
i hope assisted suicide is legal
would anyone care if i jumped
like if u agree
>>
>>138518988
For a guy telling another guy about how he wrote something stupid, you sure wrote something pretty stupid as well
>>
americans are morons
biggest county (influence wise)
biggest people (fatty batty)
coincidence, i think not
>>
File: 2013-0920-seatbelt_adot-blog.jpg (158KB, 1260x1553px) Image search: [Google]
2013-0920-seatbelt_adot-blog.jpg
158KB, 1260x1553px
>>138522056

well at least we have the smartest government to think for us.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.