[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong about this books? Please, don't post

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Ggas_human_soc.jpg (49KB, 205x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ggas_human_soc.jpg
49KB, 205x300px
What's wrong about this books?

Please, don't post the TAMED zebras. He said it's hard to DOMESTICATE Zebras.
>>
>>138514016
>He said it's hard to DOMESTICATE Zebras.
It's hard to domesticate animals, period.
>>
>>138514016
It ignores India, which had all the advantages Europe did.
>>
Its a desperate, disingenuous attempt to try and explain why Europeans utterly excelled as conquerors of the world and developers of tech and thought by using every single argument except the most salient: IQ, high trust and biology.
>>
>>138514016
>Please, don't post the TAMED zebras. He said it's hard to DOMESTICATE Zebras.

You tame the animals, kill the ones that don't cooperate, and repeat with the next generation; eventually the Darwin Fairy magically makes the animals Domesticated.

Aurochs, for example, the forerunner to the modern cow, were terrifying man-killers. Now they're hamburger filing.
>>
I've seen retarded niggers literally using this book as an argument for why Egypt was black lol
>>
>>138514869
Domesticate zebras, how do???
>>
File: 1482456604515.jpg (1MB, 2525x2314px) Image search: [Google]
1482456604515.jpg
1MB, 2525x2314px
Jewish author
Peer reviews result in Diamond getting BTFO.
Obvious anti white propaganda.
>>
>>138514016

Also, I think he spends too much time focusing on why the Native Americans were such pushovers and less on why the Industrial Revolution, or the Military Revolution, or the Enlightenment, or the Agricultural Revolution, or useful firearms, or deep-sea navigation, or any number of other things all happened in Europe and not anywhere else.
>>
File: 1469143460054.jpg (43KB, 770x887px) Image search: [Google]
1469143460054.jpg
43KB, 770x887px
>>138514016
Geographical determinism.

Critical flaw is that the arguments that apply to Europe apply more to China, with no explanation.
>>
File: 1486499233882.jpg (291KB, 1200x942px) Image search: [Google]
1486499233882.jpg
291KB, 1200x942px
>>
>>138516007
White people
>>
>>138516830
Raised in captivity and trained to the saddle, exactly the same as any horse
>>
if this thread doesn't prove that pol is retarded idk what will
>>
>>138515245
This.
Right on point. This is exactly what is wrong with liberal thinking. There's no way gentics are to blame for different outcomes between groups it must be sole environment oh plus evil whitey that fuck every thing up. And they wonder why we want to gas them?
>>
>>138514016
You're a racist if you don't agree with this book, don't you get it anon?
>>
>>138514016
(((Diamond)))
>>
He starts from his a faulty premise.

I.e. All humans are the same. And draws all his conclusions from that maxim.
>>
>>138514016
white power fags hate it because it doesn't say europe conquered the world because europeans are better than everybody else
>>
The entire book is a circular argument by a Jew who specializes in ornithology, not evolution. The environment shapes the genes of the people and then people are able to shape their environment. We evolved into who we are from cold, dark winters where only the strongest and smartest survived. Then the strongest and smartest proceeded to tame their environment. It's complete Jewish sophistry.
>>
>>138514016
I don't know and I don't care. Is it a book written just so the west accepts immigration?
>>
Also, the Jew ignores the neanderthal DNA that only negroes lack and the impact this may have had. Whether purely genetic or from fighting them for survival as evolutionary pressure.
>>
>>138517681
The races are different because of geography

which then impacts biology.

(((((((OY VEY))))))))
>>
>>138516007
You tame a series of them for decades and breed out the ones less suitable for human needs.

Domestication isn't, has never been, and will never be easy.
>>
Excellent book. /pol/ is just unintelligent to read books more than 100 pages lol
>>
>>138516334
>Peer reviews result in Diamond getting BTFO.
Which is why Guns Germs and Steel is on the shelves of Barnes and Noble.

>>138516635
The critical flaw is that geographical determinism is too broad to be taken seriously as a historical argument. In other words, it's not an argument.
>>
>>138517640
Environment shapes genetics, friend.
>>
>>138521833
Only partially over a very long period. Domesticated dogs will still run off chasing deer or rabbits if allowed to even if never taught to do so.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.