[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whites will continue to reduce themselves to a minority. As declining

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3480.jpg (167KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3480.jpg
167KB, 600x400px
Whites will continue to reduce themselves to a minority. As declining influences are seen as normal and pushed by Jews they will have the ignorant passive left screaming for love, protecting their agenda. Other groups will eventually want their own history represented as they erect more statues of niggers, trannies, liberals and all other cucks etc, "diversity". Aka anyone in the entire fuckin world except for European Americans, wouldn't be surprised if you saw The Black House one day. A country for everyone is a homeland to none!!!
>>
File: 1498087921954.png (23KB, 466x524px) Image search: [Google]
1498087921954.png
23KB, 466x524px
>>138509199
>European Americans
Does it kill Americans to admit that they are just that, do they have to try and leach off of european countries?
We`re not even that good.
>>
>>138509696
Europeans, European/American can do and be as they please. They just have to be lead in the correct direction. The Americans "my country", love their own destruction.
>>
>>138511659
>Can do as they please
>Europeans, European/American
Thats not how heritage works. You cant just pick and choose when you want or when its fashionable.
>>
>>138509696
leach? bitch do you understand how much americans give to your cucked euro nations? might wanna look that shit up
>>
File: IMG_3453.png (109KB, 876x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3453.png
109KB, 876x465px
If you don't want your grandchildren to be black then we must work as one
>>
>>138512626
Unlike Americans we`re not going to sell our culture.
Just because your economically powerful doesnt mean you can we wuz.
>>
>>138512504
Are you saying you enjoy diversity?
>>
File: IMG_3452.jpg (209KB, 1242x1072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3452.jpg
209KB, 1242x1072px
But you are! You all sit back and let the Muslims take over, the blacks are taking over America, through the Jew influenced Hollywood of course but the same thing is happening to all white nations. You guys will eventually give up your culture just as we have.
>>
File: blank.gif (416KB, 400x171px) Image search: [Google]
blank.gif
416KB, 400x171px
>>138513470
I`m saying unlike America, european nations arent founded on immigration. When a muslim immigrant come over here we cant call them English ever because they just arent.
Unlike America in which everyone can be American since thats the whole gimmic of your country. So yeah the UK is diverse for better or for worse because we have a national identity rooted in Ethnicity. America isnt diverse because anybody can be American since you guys thought it was a good idea to found a country built around "freedom" and muh dream.
The only way diversity is good for the UK is the fact we dont get foriegners pretending to be anything but that. Unlike Americans who are ashamed of being Americans since anyone can be one, and so they wuz to their hearts content.
>>
>>138514131
Yes and I actually feel the same way but that was not the original plan for America.
>>
>>138514555
I cant say I`m an expert about your founding fathers and stuff like that but whatever the intention its a shame about the outcome.
America was always going to be a powerhouse, but its turned into something grotesque. The NSA, CIA, and probably the worst thing a country can get: a populace that dislikes its own country (with people tearing down statues, hating on whites etc.).
We have similar problems here in the UK. And the only reason I get pissed at Americans is because our two countries are pratically bound together.
The future doesnt look too kind for either countries, but we can hope.
>>
>>138515571
Agreed 100% brother. The plan was to build a nation then send all the slaves back. Slaves were mainly only used for the big plantations but disagreements on power and money caused our civil war, as the south was surpassing the already established north. As a result of America I am 50% Irish, 35% English, and some Scandinavian but the important thing is, is that I'm European lol. Unlike our violent past with our colliding nations, it's a different story now. Unity is a must if we want to exist.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.