[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where's the wall? A year of constantly hammering the point

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: trump's wall.jpg (910KB, 1391x900px) Image search: [Google]
trump's wall.jpg
910KB, 1391x900px
Where's the wall?
A year of constantly hammering the point about how important the wall is, and now no one is talking about it, no one has started planning to build it, no one seems to even care. Not even the people who promoted it as the most important thing to implement in America.

Where's the wall? Don't you care about the hundreds of thousands of murderers, rapists, and drug smugglers who are entering your country every day anymore? It's time to demand Trump to hold his promise.
>>
>>138503845
Fuck off he's had much more important things to deal with like all the foreign policy crises. He saved us from North Korea already and stopped war crimes in Syria. The wall doesn't matter all that much since he basically ended illegal immigration without it.
>>
>>138501488
>>
>>138503845
Wall will be used in Debt Ceiling negotiations. Screenshot this.

Also the biometric system from Palantir is about to roll out to DHS and border patrol. They will be able to run but they cant hide.
>>
>>138504091
I really don't understand how someone can be in this much denial?

You must be an actual idiot, in the literal sense of the word.
>>
>>138504732
fuck off shill
>>
>>138504091
more than thousands of murderers and rapists invading America?
>>
>>138504091
TIDF is fast on their tracks

>he does this for free
>>
>>138503845
Candidate says things to get elected they don't really mean.
Who knew?
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.jpg (697KB, 1250x650px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.jpg
697KB, 1250x650px
>>138503845
>)
Anne Coulter comes on /pol?

Truly /ourgirl
>>
>>138504931
What is TIDF?
>>
>>138503845
Do you think it can be all built in 6 months?
>>
>>138505031
The whole point of electing Trump was to avoid that shit. To get a candidate that actually kept his promises.
>>
>>138505202
Obviously not, but I'd expect him to at least start working on it. You can't build a wall unless you actually start building. He has done nothing.
>>
>>138505182
>being this much of a newfag
>doesn't know what JIDF is
>>
>>138503845
'the wall' was a retarded gambit, the wall should be one of men and equipment.
>>
File: feelsjoy.jpg (40KB, 634x650px) Image search: [Google]
feelsjoy.jpg
40KB, 634x650px
>>138504091
>Being this cucked and broken
>>
>>138503845
Trump told the mexican president that if he agreed not to mention the wall anymore neither would he and the issue would go away. Politics is more important than the wall.
>>
>>138503845
There was almost $2billion put towards a border wall in the latest Pentagon budget. Archive.is isn't working for me but you can search it yourself.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.