[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with the fact there's pedophile rings all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: choruru.jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
choruru.jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
How do you deal with the fact there's pedophile rings all across your country and people pass it off as "conspiracy theories"?

If there's a happening regarding this in the next year, I'll tattoo a pepe on my left arm. This shit is crazy, no accountability!
>>
just to clarify if I'm the one doing it the pepe on the left arm
>>
>>138475977
Same way I deal with the child molesters who chopped my foreskin off.
>>
>>138476189
if you're a jew you had some old guy suck your dick, how is this okay?
>>
>>138476358
You call it your covenant with g-d, as far as I know.
>>
>>138476618
Been listening to this song anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc

If we can't suck baby dick it'll be another shoah
>>
>>138476745
Why stop there? Now they're normalizing FGM as well.
>>
I just can't sit by while pure children are being abused, this degeneracy has to end.
>>
File: 1480359322905.jpg (47KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
1480359322905.jpg
47KB, 599x399px
>>138476860
They deserve to suffer too, if i find a place that does it they will pay.
>>
>>138475977
I promise the same!
>>
>>138477101
My understanding is that the FBI takes this sort of thing seriously, or at least that's what the special agent from the missing and exploited children division told me.

So far, I'm not impressed.
>>
>>138477301
How rampant is it in your country now that "asians" have entered your country germanon?
>>
>>138475977
like trump its 4D chess don't ask questions shill
>>
>>138477430
Look at the Dutroux files. Its not just Belgium.
>>
>>138477361
I hear deerborne michigan is a hot spot for this type of thing, they won't look in to it though for guilt reasons.
>>
File: 1.jpg (23KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
23KB, 500x310px
>>138475977
>How do you deal with the fact there's pedophile rings all across your country

I ain't the police yo
>>
>>138477728
Keep an eye out anon, not only for vans but also weird muzzi actions.
>>
>>138477631
I could name some institutions in Florida and the names of the people who run them and who accept money for what they do, and it wouldn't take much effort to dig up the names of some of the parents and children that might be worth investigating.

FBI doesn't seem that's very interesting. I guess state police would be the next step? County sheriffs?
>>
>>138478026
Name it publicly anon, if it doesn't out your location. I will gladly make a few calls/emails
>>
>>138477913
I'll be sure to watch dem pesky Islamophobes : )
>>
I don't because it's a half-baked conspiracy that people made up for ad views. Literally 100% fake manufactured news designed to make money.
>>
>>138478181
Nah, they tried that already. It was one one of my early clues (unrelated to my personal interaction with the FBI) that this shit is real and much bigger and worse than I'd considered.

IIRC most or all of the info I have is on the hard drive of the laptop they seized. They can take it from there if they care to.
>>
>>138478409
Go back to England officer, twitter is waiting.
>>
>>138478538
you'll regret those words when it's someone in your family. Don't blame yourself when it happens anon.
>>
>>138478896
t. super male vitality guzzling infowarrior
>>
File: 1265390992432.jpg (23KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1265390992432.jpg
23KB, 320x240px
>>138478625
They'll delete the harddrive and all evidence, alphabet agencies are never going to do shit after these sick cunts, else they would have done something by now. It's been going on for decades all around the world.
>>
>>138478996
thanks for adding to the thread anon, was very informative.
>>
>>138479009
>>138478625
Do they use it for black mail or just don't care at all?
>>
>>138479009
Last I heard it's sitting at a local warehouse and if I bother the local cyber crime division they'll consider letting me access a file or two if they think it's important enough.

It's not the kind of stuff where you wind up with dead FBI agents and somebody finds a smashed hard drive that found its way in to the river, such as in another case not too far from where I live.

>>138479291
They don't really care as far as I can tell. They did the usual bit of offering to let me be an informant in exchange for avoiding legal hassle, but pretty much just moved on to what apparently they thought was more important. I could tell you some other details but it starts to get into stuff I'm better off not talking about. And I don't want to bag on the FBI too much since there are a lot of decent people in it. I'd just rather see the public better assured that they're doing what we're paying them to do.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.