[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING HAPPENING BASED RAND CALLS TO AUDIT THE FED https:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1501074606637.jpg (62KB, 378x438px) Image search: [Google]
1501074606637.jpg
62KB, 378x438px
FUCKING HAPPENING

BASED RAND CALLS TO AUDIT THE FED

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/899660381081227264
>>
I wonder if trump will promote this. You would think he knows what is going on behind the scenes by now. May as well kill it at the core
>>
>>138475967
It's too late for it to really matter.
>>
If there was any policy decision that would ever get Trump assassinated,
this would be it. The Jew Cabal wouldn't care if it burned down the whole country into civil war, nobody will take their shekels.
>>
>>138475967
Its pure Anti semitism,bankers are the hard working people,they regulate the economy of the world and you should not question them or inspect them it will only result in obstructing their work,hence going against the greater good.
>>
nothing new
>>
Why do you people want to audit the fed?

Don't you realize that auditing the fed will make all your money useless? you won't be able to import your mercs and audis anymore so easily.
>>
>>138476401
Because it's the right thing to do.

I know that's a hard concept to grasp in a country where living a lie is the forced norm, but trust me, it's true.
>>
>>138475967
If he carries on pressing for this he'll either be found with cp on his computer, suicided with two bullets, unexpected massive heart attack or all three.
>>
>>138475967
>no way this is real
>its real
>>
>>138476401
They're going to trade Mexicans for those things now, we have Indians to trade for cars too.
>>
File: 1494706137738.jpg (13KB, 247x255px) Image search: [Google]
1494706137738.jpg
13KB, 247x255px
can someone redpill me of effect/aftermath of auditing the fed?

t. not economist
>>
>>138478472
America realizes its money isn't really and the economy vaporizes globally. Rand Paul is a subversive agent intending to destroy America.
>>
>>138478472
either the world banks will collapse or ww3 starts when the (((deep state))) will want to protect their assets
>>
>>138475967
His dad has always been doing the same thing for years yet no progress.
>>
Lel wit. Isn't it basic shit to know about fractional reserve banking
>>
Randlet is a Jew puppet who said after The Roofening™ that the Confederate flag "belongs in a museum" when asked if he felt the flag should be banned
Plenty if it her reasons to hate him but for this one alone your a cuck if you don't
>>
>>138478472
They've been loaning and creating more money than they've been admitting. This is just the tip of the Goldberg.

If you're at all interested in the subject, look up quantitative easing and bail outs. People complain about welfare being expensive..
>>
>>138476787
This. Russia already kicked the Rothschilds out of their country. We do it and eventually the rest of the world will get the same idea.
>>
File: biddi-biddi-biddi-BUMP.jpg (200KB, 960x931px) Image search: [Google]
biddi-biddi-biddi-BUMP.jpg
200KB, 960x931px
bump beechis!
>>
Do ett, do it do it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.