[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly can't tell why a government should care about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: us-lgbt-states-01-2016.png (292KB, 652x402px) Image search: [Google]
us-lgbt-states-01-2016.png
292KB, 652x402px
I honestly can't tell why a government should care about such a small minority like gays and lesbians they make up 1.3% of most countries. Jehovahs witnesses are a bigger minority than them.
>>
>>138470942
In 10 years when qhites become a minority ill be reposting this with glee.
>>
>>138470942
Moral panic is used to distract people from the collapsing infrastructure around them.
>>
>>138470942
> they make up 1.3% of most countries

Hahaha, nope, we're a huge part of the population.
>>
File: Pic.jpg (395KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pic.jpg
395KB, 957x1024px
>>138470942
>>
File: GayMillenial.png (539KB, 988x1202px) Image search: [Google]
GayMillenial.png
539KB, 988x1202px
>>138470942
>>
File: GayMillenial2.png (880KB, 748x1220px) Image search: [Google]
GayMillenial2.png
880KB, 748x1220px
>>138471557
>>
JW's may be more numerous, but they are far less FABULOUS!
>>
>>138470942
This was they can pretend to be helping without actually improving anyone's lives.
>>
mate millenials identify as LGBTQ because they are dumb yankies who can't take a joke and haven't experienced life yet and in 10 years 40% of them won't exist because they would have killed themselves cause they are trans and mentally ill. plus last time I checked social movements usually last for about 10 years and yours has been around for about 6 get ready for the end. Slowly the media will stop gloryfying the Gays. You know how much money they make of it? Most pride parades are sponsored by coca cola in Europe. Can't wait for you to decline! Once you graduate reality will hit you like a punch in a boxing match.
>>138471557
>>
File: GenGay.png (379KB, 666x940px) Image search: [Google]
GenGay.png
379KB, 666x940px
>>138472228
>>
Plus the democrats will stop using minorities now that this strategy failed. So your movement will die. You are not a huge part of the population. You are a 3% minority in the US and a 2.2% minority in Europe and with the rise of patriotism in the world your population will decline because people wont be influenced anymore by the liberal media
>>
So you are saying we shpuld force people to serve others eve though they dont want to. Sounds like slavery to me.
>>
SJW you failed. See you back in 2020 for the reelection
>>
How about that
>>138471557
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.