[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POL JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT https://www.express.co.uk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 57

File: scrot.png (295KB, 619x830px) Image search: [Google]
scrot.png
295KB, 619x830px
POL JUST GOT
KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/701026/russians-life-better-soviet-union-ussr-sixty-four-percent
>>
>>138454121
stockholm syndrome plus these people are old people now and they wish they were young again.
>>
>>138454121
All the smart Russians left after USSR collapsed. Only nostalgiafags want the iron curtain back. It's the same shit in East Germany.
>>
>>138454121
Newsflash: Russians are retarded.
>>138454457
Can't blame the Ossis really with the self-hating hellhole that Germany has become.
>>
>>138454121
Russians are dumb fucks. Who knew?
>>
Stalin is the only acceptable communist he purged the trotskyist fags
>>
>>138454121
that's just russians thinking about "good old times". soviet union was nothing like what modern commies think it was, back then all these cucks and fags would be sent to gulags never to be seen again.
>>
>>138454121
well yea, because the ones who didn't have it good back then died.
>>
>>138458481
stalin purged everyone. Hes a literal animal. A testament of how bloodthirsty commies are
>>
because you could go out after 6 pm, women weren't sluts, fags and trannies were killed with no questions, muslims knew their place Stalin had Circassians forcefully moved to turkey, kids weren't a bunch of junkies or retards, space exploration was moving at an incredible pace, first man in space, first orbital station etc people miss that shit not the economic system itself. Now our political opposition consists of literal fags, trannies, feminists and edgy kids. AIDS sky rocketed, birth rates are down etc etc.
>>
>>138454457
>East Germany
I didn't know that it ever fell. It just got rebranded, it now Germany. There are no true Germans anymore, they were killed off when the 3rd Reich fell. Now it nothing but commies and retards
>>
>>138454121
Americans would say the late 80s were also better, despite crime rate being at the highest and crime rate now lower than ever.
>>
>>138458473
This. Nobody wants to return to communism. Those Russians are probably edgy retards like American antifa.
>>
>>138458613
No, its just co.uk claiming one thing with 0 sources provided. Authors come up with some random fiction story and they publish with no resistance. The wholoe article based of some kind of poll with no explanation what so ever.

Literally fake news.
>>
>>138459038
nah edgy retards want pussy riot as a political party and establishing a feminist rule.
>>
>>138454121
probably still the bottom 64% who were starving anyways.
>>
>>138454445
I have an uncle who great up in Ukraine. He loved it, always tells stories about how great the USSR was. I believe him, no reason to lie.
>>
>>138454121
Yeah I guess they can't ask all the ones that died.
>>
File: locked.png (670KB, 565x871px) Image search: [Google]
locked.png
670KB, 565x871px
YOU JUST GOT
LOCKED THE FUCK UP
>>
That's objectively true. A working class Russian was much better off then than he is now.
>>
>>138459151
and the people who want to return to communism are different to them?
>>
>>138459120
i absolutely believe old people would say life was better for them when they were young, which happens to be the time when they were living under the soviet union.
they're not talking about their economical situation, personal freedom or whatever, it's just about being younger. you will find the same sentiment among old people literally everywhere in the world.
>>
That is not a success of Soviet Union but a failure of Russia. I'm sure they also want Stalinism back? Grain shortage? Unfettered secret police?
>>
What load of crap. Russia today is a paradise compared to Soviet days and post communist 90s.
>>
>>138459344
Those people are old fucks, they're not edgy antifa fags. Their life is much shitter today than it was under communism.
>>
When you kill tens of millions so the communist party can live better than under putin
>>
File: welldefinedsandcastle.jpg (199KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
welldefinedsandcastle.jpg
199KB, 1000x750px
>>138454121
i wonder whether the baltic countries, Poland, Czechoslovakia and Ukraine proper think "life was better in the Soviet Union than now".

Somehow i doubt it. Shouldn't be a surprise that the nation which was the master and abuser of the other soviet "republics" think it was a swell time back then.
>>
>>138454121
I imagine all those starvation victims might have something to say about that
>inb4 "muh real communism"
>>
They should visit true shitholes in Middle East and Africa. At least Putin doesn't go around stoning women or ban them from driving.
>>
>>138459581
ukranians sure as fuck do now. hitler wanted to use their fertile land to feed entire europe. they did jack shit with it even tho they had 27 years free from the soviet rule.
>>
73% of Germans say life was better in Nazi Germany than now
>>
>>138454121
BACK IN THE USSR
>>
>>138454121
That just means current russia is just as shit/sittier than a leftist dictatorial regime.

Ask them if they would prefer to live in a capitalist first world country or in the USSR.
>>
>>138459581
Actualy there are a lot of people who think that it was better under communist rule. Workers always had job for example. It didn't even matter how shit you were at your job, you were always guaranteed to have it. A lot of people had a rough awakening in '90 when they went from spending half their time in factory pretending to work and rest of it not even bothering to work to actaly working.
Also you were more or less allowed to steal from work. You were of course punished if you were caught but security was lax as people in charge of it were stealing shit too.
>>
>>138459184
Except the Soviet conditioning that caused him to develop a complex of course
>>
>>138454121
They killed everyone else.
>>
>economy triples in size
> the good old days
>>
>>138454121
These are people that miss when Russia was a super power. It's a patriotic thing, not about actual living standards.
>>
>>138454121
if they didn't say that then they would be shot on the spot or sent to a gulag
>>
>>138459476
Old people are senile. Fucking boomers are same everywhere.
>>
File: Russia31.png (200KB, 2996x1521px) Image search: [Google]
Russia31.png
200KB, 2996x1521px
>>138454121
WTF, I hate Russia now!
>>
>>138460296
>AIDS go up
>birthrates go down
>fags and trannies march the streets
>space exploration almost nonexistent
>>
>>138454121
As bad as communism was the Russians weren't ruled by a mafia state like they are now.
>>
>>138454121
Yes beacuse they leeched off every fucking country in USSR you faggot who never experienced that shit
>>
>>138460442
We're not talking that old. 50 year olds aren't senile.
>>
>>138454121
How is that in any way surprising? Every non-russian member of the SU was effectively occupied territory and had to pay massive tributes to russia under the guise of "worker solidarity". Now that russia has to pay for itself, the average russian doesn't get as much free shit, while the russian elites fill their pockets with the exploitation of natural ressources.
>>
>>138460466
To be fair, space exploration was cut short a while before the USSR fell.
>>
>>138460442
>>138459476
Actually, it's the other way around. Younger generation has better opinion of the USSR and comrade Stalin, being immune and unaffected by traitorous CIA lies and subversion of the 80s and 90s.

>i wonder whether the baltic countries, Poland, Czechoslovakia and Ukraine
>Poland
strongly negative
>Ukraine
As positive as Russia
>Czechoslovakia mixed.

>Somehow i doubt it. Shouldn't be a surprise that the nation which was the master and abuser of the other soviet "republics" think it was a swell time back then.

So what? They were our satellite states, for better or for worse. For them, indeed, it wouldn't matter.
>>
>>138454121
Russians we're the niggers of USSR, taking gibs and other shit from everyone around them. How could any sane person like communism, maybe some retard living off their parents money living in white neighbourhood.
>>
>>138459184
Yea, It was great for people who were part of the party, they made a pretty good buck on the suffering of other people.
>>
>>138460653
and now americans waste their money on shit like hiring trannies because Obama cut NASA spendings. Fucking Elon Musk and Indians are more advanced now.
>>
File: Two-Girls-Hugging-960x1440.jpg (420KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Two-Girls-Hugging-960x1440.jpg
420KB, 960x1440px
>>138460466
Poor russian kiddo got BTFO by the evil oligarchs and Putin himself, how can he ever recover?
>>
>>138460645
Soviet Union got as much as America gets out of Japan or Afganistan i.e. nothing. One exception is Germany, of course, who paid military reparations for their massive chimpout.
>>
>>138460797
NASA has had their funding cut since like the 80's. Ones they reached the moon a few times it was unpopular with the public to spend too much on it.
>>
>>138454121
Yeah, it was all fun and games, really appreciate their army which came to help suppress the evil plot to reform into social democracy, good times. Today's the anniversary of the start of the occupation, 21. august 1968. The president was good that time, he started loosing the regime, even censorship was totally canceled for a period of time etc. We could've organically change into democratic state, but thanks to these guys we had to wait a few decades more. Seeing 'murican snowflakes wearing hammer and sickle masks just kills me inside.
>>
>>138460736
>Actually, it's the other way around. Younger generation has better opinion of the USSR and comrade Stalin

>>138459151
>nah edgy retards want pussy riot as a political party and establishing a feminist rule.

So what are you really saying here Ivan?

This? >>138459038
>>
>>138460781
>How could any sane person like communism
jews do. Because they are the ones who get money and power, if you think some average factory worker was rich or even knew what the party does in eustern europe you're dead wrong.
>>
>>138460610
>inb4 assblasted ruskie whines how it was satelite states that leeched of glorious mother russia
>>
>>138460296
Economy recovers after massive collapse in the 90s.

Communist China was 10 times poorer than Russia in the 80s. It is richer than Russia in 2017.
>>
>>138454121
True. Capitalism is the worst possible system. It is basically reduction of all societal functioning to markets run by dumb fucks.
>>
>>138460921
Yeah, and sorry for that.
>>
>>138454121
Water is wet.
The sky is blue.
Russians are retarded.
>>
>>138460843
stop rescuing muslims and then sending them to europe.
>>
>>138454121
>life was better when we were one of the world's two superpowers instead of a regional power
Shocker
>>
>>138454121
That is fully true, it is more so that Russia nowadays is a total shithole full of corruption rather than the Soviet union being a paradise
>>
>>138460921
Any state of any ideology can have satellite states.

It is you who are wrong here: You hate hammer and sickle because the communist state made you their bitch, not because it is a bad system for a sovereign state.
>>
File: sandniggers.jpg (792KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
sandniggers.jpg
792KB, 2048x1536px
>>138461025
Mother Merkel says they need more refugees, we're just delivering the parcel.
>>
>>138454121
Greta, now let's ask other nations that were part of soviet union what they think about it.

I'll start. Fuck you and suck cock. You are not bringing this pile of shit here ever again.
>>
>>138460968
>Communist China was 10 times poorer than Russia in the 80s. It is richer than Russia in 2017.
It also switched to capitalism. Shocker.
>>
>>138454121
>back when i was young i felt like life is better
wow imagine my shock
>>
>>138461371
>not wanting to send stuff to russia in exchange for nothing
What are you, some kind of a cuck?
>>
>>138461394
Both countries have undertaken market reforms. China did so under a communist governance, and Russia was ruled by Libshit traitors. Hence, the result.
>>
>>138460850
SU was a Raubwirtschaft, just like Rome, Nazi Germany or modern USA. Russians just really suck at economics, so all that power went nowhere.
>>
>>138454121
>whaaaaa I want free shit
>>
>>138461467
You don't know shit, neighbour.
Soviet popularity is high AND surges among the youngest generations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_WkGSc7VZY
>>
Well no shit! Like Putin's rule was ever great lool.
>>
>Life was better when I used to rule 50% of the world

Really makes you think
>>
"Russia was better when USSR was a thing."
- guy who didn't died or starved during USSR
>>
>>138461160
>not because it is a bad system for a sovereign state

>oh let me just replace your job with this chicken grower, he'll surely do a better job than you with a degree, because he kisses party leader butt
>yeah and also you're gonna give that house to this better family because fuck you, here's the keys of your new shed in the garden
>uh-oh and don't even think about the kids going into highschool

In a Communist state, workers pretend to be working while the government pretends to pay them. I hate both Russia and Communism for different reasons.
>>
>>138454121
Nostalgia is a hell of a drug.
>>
File: 1496863570594.jpg (38KB, 483x368px) Image search: [Google]
1496863570594.jpg
38KB, 483x368px
>>138461666
>>
>>138461799
>Because every single Russian doesn't have a family who prospered, improved and was safe in the Soviet Union, and just suddenly materialized in 1991.
>>
>>138461371

Poland wasn't part of USSR but it was one of the Warsaw Pact puppet nations.
>>
>>138458957
East Germany is far more conservative than west Germany, you complete retard.
>>
>>138454121
Was was better in the USSR = / = we want the USSR back?
>>
>>138454121
>retards who are either nostalgiafags or kiddos who did not live under communism and are just vidya LARPers miss communism
>whoa! pol just got knocked the fucked out! communism must be enforced!
>>
>>138461827
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-hX-7VawfY
explain this.
>>
>>138461666
Makes sense, as young people are more open to society changing ideas, since they are not as heavily invested into the status quo and the world seems to be controlled by weak governments that sell their own people to the highest bidder. Naturally people will start to look for ideologies that put community and strong leadership before commercial exploitation. Hence why we have a global resurgance of glorified versions of past systems, like communism and fascism.
>>
>>138461526

Chinese "communists" are communist only in name.

It's more like a mafia state where the ruling elite reaps the most benefits and only way to make your way into that elite is to join the "communist" party.
>>
>>138460736
Where the fuck do u live, youngsters in St Pete and Moscow are very liberal and are ready for a change. Not to mention the fact that they're much more xenophobic than the previous generations due to exposure to muslims from Central Asia and the Caucasus region.
Gotta wait for Putin and the older generations to die out tho
>>
>>138460993

How is that worse? If you dont have markets you end up with a single dumb fuck making decisions. We know its shit but you know what its the best of the shitty options. Every type of centralization allows power to be more centralized. Everything bad about capitalism gets worse.
>>
>>138454121
Only old people it was better. Have you forgot who voted on Trump and Brexit? That's right,
ONLY OLD PEOPLE.
retard.
>>
>>138461467
>>138461666
sorry ya poofter, the younger generations are autistic so gotta side with based Finn

Njet Molotoff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0
>>
>>138462139
St Petersburg is a fag central they just want fag marriage.
>>
>>138459120
It says they thought living standards we're better back then, it's most likely because they were. No aids and they were all respectable world power and less of an alcoholic shithole.
>>
I don't know why the right as a big problem with Communism when Capitalism is just as fucking bad.

>But people died in USSR!!!
People die everyday in america because they can't afford healthcare.

>They wanted to destroy us because we where different!
You wanted to destroy them so you could put people in change that would do your bidding.

Capitalism also causes was, murder, segregation, classicism and is the chosen method of the Jews you hate so much to fuck you in the ass.

The right are just fucking dumb.
>>
ITT people talking about USSR tome not knowing shit of that time. Stop projecting your fantasies, guys, from the point of view of me (born in 1976) you look ridiculous.
>>
>>138458914
Well, get your shit together, Russia. Every problem you just listed could be addressed better if your government officials tried to fix them instead of stealing the money.
>>
File: udal.jpg (116KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
udal.jpg
116KB, 900x600px
>>138462139
Here are some proofs for you, fool. I'm savoring liberashka tears.
>http://echo.msk.ru/blog/oreh/2022210-echohttp://echo.msk.ru/blog/oreh/2022210-echo/
>People below the age of 24 approve of Stalin the most.
>77% do.

Can't wait for you traitorous old farts to die out so that we can finally put Russia on the right Communist track.
>>
>>138462298
I have no problem with gay marriage
They should be prohibited from adopting kids tho
>>
>>138462526

Did you really have to wipe your asses with Pravda after you first softened the pages by rubbing them between your hands?
>>
Yeltsin] became more convinced than ever that Russia had been ruinously damaged by its centralized, state-run economic system, where people stood in long lines to buy the most basic needs of life and more often than not found the shelves bare. He was overwhelmed by what he saw at a Houston supermarket, by the kaleidoscopic variety of meats and vegetables available to ordinary Americans.

Leon Aron, quoting a Yeltsin associate, wrote in his biography, “Yeltsin, A Revolutionary Life” (St. Martin’s Press, 2000): “For a long time, on the plane to Miami, he sat motionless, his head in his hands. ‘What have they done to our poor people?’ he said after a long silence.” He added, “On his return to Moscow, Yeltsin would confess the pain he had felt after the Houston excursion: the ‘pain for all of us, for our country so rich, so talented and so exhausted by incessant experiments.’ ”

He wrote that Mr. Yeltsin added, “I think we have committed a crime against our people by making their standard of living so incomparably lower than that of the Americans.”
>>
File: 1502753338809.jpg (58KB, 676x686px) Image search: [Google]
1502753338809.jpg
58KB, 676x686px
>>138462139
This. I don't know anyone from the young generation who wants Soviet Union to return. In fact, I don't know a single person even in their 40ies who would want that. The only people who really want it back are grandpas and grandmas with Alzheimer because "muh youth".
>>
>>138462590
Eh, the kids will end up being edgy teens and turn out straight
>>
>>138461994
>being this paranoid
I don't see a problem with being friends with the largest nations, do what you want domestically. Zeman loves Putin, Trump and the gook chief the same and even if he sometimes goes too far in their assholes, good relations help our economy and shit.
>>
File: vladimir_putin.jpg (292KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
vladimir_putin.jpg
292KB, 750x500px
It's because Putin is a trash president. Oh wait, was I not supposed to say that? Please don't hurt me.
http://russia-insider.com/en/ten-good-reasons-hate-putin/ri3794
>>
Here's why he was so impressed by something as seemingly innocent as a well stocked supermarket.. A soviet supermarket from 1990...boy, communism sure is swell guys.

https://youtu.be/jWTGsUyv8IE
>>
>>138454121
66.6% of Russian are on krokodil asking to be genocided..
>>
>>138462668
It's called Selection bias. Basically, all your friends and yourself are degenerate faggots.
>>
>>138461994
Oh noes, czechs are trading with chinks instead of being good goys for the EU. Oh the humanity.
They don't want commie goverment. They want chink money.
>>
>>138462659
Wiping ass with a newspaper is much better than having to care about job, mortgage and stuff. This thread looks ridiculous because people who are writing there never lived in a society where having a job is not just something you should look for but a right of a citizen.
>>
>>138454121

Fake news believed by a fucking stupid commie.
Thinks that this 'knocked /pol/ out'. But in reality just makes OP look like a fucking moron. lol.

Commies are so comically retarded. lol. I love laughing at them.
>>
>>138454121
and the ones that didn't got send to gulag, so?
>>
>>138454121
Wtf I love communism now
Vote corbyn
>>
>>138454121

vodka was easier to get in the USSR
that's not even a joke, it literally was.
>>
>>138462659
What is progress? What is backwardness of Imperial Russia?
>>
>>138454121
wow it's almost like russia went through a complete collapse after the disintegration of the USSR which causes nostalgia
>>
>>138463090
Yeah, goverment creating fictional jobs just to give to people who then pretend to work at them is fucking great. Seling shit to mother russia for fictional currency is even better.
>>
These people want the Soviet union of the time of high oil prices.
>>
>>138463255
Yes for an average citizen it is great. It is not sustainable though, that's why I prefer how it works now to the ussr time, but for an average mediocre person it is so great that it is hard to imagine.
>>
Well of course, The open curtain kept out the mudslimes and niggers and faggots and devients were repressed or thrown in the gulag. I believe we refer to it as the good ole days
>>
>>138454121
Personally i'm against going back but i can understand people that do. This shitty capitalism is shit to 80% of population. At least commies provided housing and cheap necessities, people could look into their future calmly.
Nevermind all that money evil commies wasted on tanks inefficiently, now they're safe in Putin's friends pockets, very efficient.
>>
>>138459418

Right. The USSR was failing for the same reason the USA is failing. It is a bad system, it is a bad system which being faithfully implemented producing bad results. This is the simplest explanation.
>>
>>138454121
Lemme guess: Levada center?
>>
>>138454121
>JUST GOT
>2016
no
>>
>>138454121
Something like 90% of germans thought life under Nazi Germany was better.
>>
>>138463090
>totalitarian hellhole
>no way out unless you've got connections
>no economic freedom
>planned economy
>poor as fuck compared to western capitalist countries
But hey at least u got FREE SHIET N ALL THAT STUFF
People who advocate for a planned economy in 2017 are just... not economically gifted
I'm not saying Russia is better, 70% of our gdp belongs to the government and when it comes to economic freedom we're right at the fucking bottom
>>
File: russia_1455436874121.jpg (49KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
russia_1455436874121.jpg
49KB, 700x525px
>>138454121

The funny part? Less than 50% of the people alive in Russia today were either alive or over the age of 10 years when the Soviet Union existed. People with no knowledge of life under the Soviets answered that pol claiming they had first-hand knowledge & experience of living under Soviet rule, and that it was "better."

As usual, Russians are vodka nigger tier liars. News at eleven.
>>
>>138462551
start stocking up on bread and toilet paper
>>
File: 1503277753788.jpg (244KB, 1846x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1503277753788.jpg
244KB, 1846x1212px
>>138462551
How does support of a historical figure imply wanting to return to that era? I support Stalin, because I do believe that in the given circumstances in the time he lived in, to act otherwise would be insane. But by no fucking means I'd ever want to return to Soviet Era.

Comuniaki are so fucking delusional. If it was such a wonderful country, why the fuck did we have 20 years of completely nothing happening? How come it was disbanded in the end? I'll tell you why. Because the idea of communism is dead. It's an idea that leads to nothing but decadance. We had a national spirit before we became communists, now we're trying to find it again. Our country is in this much shit now because of communism and nothing else.

This ideas was born dead, and anyone still wanting to implement it in real life is a nutjob. That's why I'm glad that we have Putin. He doesn't allow you, vermin, leeches on the face of the earth, to go anywhere near politics (you know that KPRF is a joke of a communist party, right?)

Wake up, krasnii, there are no "old traitorous farts". You were betrayed by Lenin when you bought into his bullshit and followed his grand scheme to destroy the national identity of the biggest empire that ever existed. And it was destroyed, we do not exist as a nation now. There is no unity of people based on anything, except for the very fact of their humanity. We lived in a communist heaven (culturally at least) at the eclipse of Soviet Union in the 80s, this is exactly what it looks like. It's only fitting that only criminals and chechens survived this identity cleansing, them having the strongest identities.

So don't you fucking dare talking about coming back on the communist track. I'd rather Russia become a fucking Fourth Reich at this point, than see another hundred years wasted on your pointless brain-dead idea.
>>
>>138454121
Wow, State Capitalism must be great. Communism BTFO yet again.
>>
>>138462662
the stuff offered to party members wasn't even as good as the average American could get lmao
>>
File: 1496438198976.gif (375KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496438198976.gif
375KB, 480x480px
>>138454121
hmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>138462951
I'd rather be a degenerate faggot than being spoonfed this bullshit of an ideology. It gave us some good years, but it didn't work in the end. Get over it. The reason why there is so much degeneracy now, is because of communism, you idiot. Meth was becoming popular in 70s, heroin came straight from Afgan. Accept your defeat, commies. The reason why our country is in so much shit right now is because of you.
>>
>>138454121
>It's not 100%

36% on the list for gulags.
>>
File: 1502176397591.png (278KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
1502176397591.png
278KB, 600x596px
>>138463894
he thinks he'd be able to be on /pol/ under communism
>>
File: 1502632180679.jpg (62KB, 603x604px) Image search: [Google]
1502632180679.jpg
62KB, 603x604px
>>138454121
Neck yourself.
>>
>>138460786
The whole point and end game of nationalism is your own people benefitting from the efectual slavery of the rest of the planet.
>>
>>138462356
>It says they thought living standards we're better back then
We surpassed the SU peak a few years ago but 90s still left a bitter after taste.
>>
File: crzaa2.png (477KB, 931x713px) Image search: [Google]
crzaa2.png
477KB, 931x713px
>>138464192
oops saw the flag and assumed you were a commie
>>
File: GOBACKREDDIT.jpg (200KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
GOBACKREDDIT.jpg
200KB, 717x880px
>>138454121

No, we didn't.

I think you made a wrong left turn somewhere. R/eddit is down the hall, to the left.
>>
>>138454121

Your quoting the Express, shows what a knob polishing twat you are
>>
>>138463850
My grandpa travelled across the world, from France to Vietnam. But it I not because he had connections, it's because he was a lead engineer of a chemplant and these were business-related trips. So if you was good you was able to travel.
But what I said above does not matter anyway, as 80% of the population now never travelled abroad, do for them this right just foes not matter.
You look like you are young, so I'd suggest stopping giving your opinion of the USSR time if you didn't live then. It had a lot of bad and good things you just can't imagine both because of your age (the same things look different when you are 20 and 40) and aldo because you just don't know what you are talking about.
>>
File: 093245828903.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
093245828903.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>138454121
>POL JUST GOT
>KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

THE PUNISHMENT FITS THE CRIME
>>
>>138464476
>you look like you are young, so I'd suggest stopping giving your opinion of Nazi Germany time if you didn't live then. It had a lot of bad and good things you just can't imagine both because of your age (the same things look different when you are 20 and 40) and aldo because you just don't know what you are talking about.
>>
>>138462356
>No aids and they were all respectable world power and less of an alcoholic shithole.
Aids was definitely widespread in USSR, authorities would conceal it from the public which is why it got as bad as it did. People were alcoholic as fuck, idk where you get that. And if by respect you mean governments thought they were a credible threat then yes.
>>
>>138454121
>Russians are drunk retarded subhuman
More at 11
>>
>>138454121
Communism gave slavs order too many lack. Yes it was better in soviet times, but it was best with the Christian empire. Now we wait for it's return.
>>
>>138464796
He юpoдcтвyй. Бyдeт 40 - yзнaeшь чтo тaкoe чyвcтвoвaть кaк пoтихoнькy cлaбeeшь, тepяeшь фoкyc и yжe нe мoжeшь кoнкypиpoвaть нa paвных c caмим coбoй 15 лeт нaзaд. Haчнeшь пoнимaть чтo для cpeднeгo чeлoвeкa кoтopый к этим гoдaм нe oбзaвeлcя пaccивным дoхoдoм гapaнтиpoвaннaя paбoтa и пeнcия знaчaт гopaздo бoльшe чeм вce эти игpyшки пpo кoтopыe ты нaпиcaл. C тoчки зpeния 40тнeгo этo вce пo бoльшoмy cчeтy чeпyхa.
>>
>>138454121
looks like uncle vlad needs to gas some boomers.
>>
>>138454121
You are soooo stupid.
"If you dont miss the soviet union when you are young you have no heart, if you still want it back when you are old you have no brain.
>>
>>138454121
Why do I get the feeling that they'd never talk about how economically powerful, prosperous, and scientifically forward the Third Reich was.
>>
>>138454121
kill yourself shill rat
>>
>>138454121

64%? How's that even possible? A good number of them didn't even live during the soviet union.
>>
Remember when Russia was /pol/s greatest ally?

Fucking kek
>>
>>138454445
this

oh boy life was fun when i was 18 and knee deep in sloots, disregarding the state of the nation
>>
>>138458385
>Can't blame the Ossis really with the self-hating hellhole that Germany has become.
It's still better than literally being shot for saying anything against the gubberment.
>>
>>138459858
>73% of Germans say life was better in Nazi Germany than now
Lots of them got rich because they got money of dead jews, no wonder that made them happy.
>>
File: It worked !.jpg (247KB, 962x700px) Image search: [Google]
It worked !.jpg
247KB, 962x700px
>>138454121
>>
File: 1503245217444.jpg (481KB, 1586x934px) Image search: [Google]
1503245217444.jpg
481KB, 1586x934px
>>138454121
If only we could poll the 40m murdered by the state.
>>
File: 1501160612037.jpg (209KB, 656x983px) Image search: [Google]
1501160612037.jpg
209KB, 656x983px
>>138454121
>>
File: 1486692432917.jpg (19KB, 233x314px) Image search: [Google]
1486692432917.jpg
19KB, 233x314px
>>138454121
The Slaves truly DID love their chains.
wtf I love slavery now.
>>
>>138466420
you millenial little fuck dont know anything.
the GDR was actually a really nice place to live as a patriotic german.
it was like 3rd reich lite version.
only soviet troops should have gone away.
but still better them than us nigger army bases

only punker and aids niggers wouldnt like a life there
>>
Where the fuck is the poll source? You can't just say 'a new poll'.
>>
File: Eisenhower_Nixon.jpg (29KB, 432x338px) Image search: [Google]
Eisenhower_Nixon.jpg
29KB, 432x338px
>>138462912
All these edgy pro-Soviets on here would absolutely lose their minds being put in a time machine, and being sent back to that time.

They take modern day technology and conveniences for granted, and they like the idea of having been one of the two global super powers, as opposed to being a second-tier power as Russia is today.
>>
File: kulaks.jpg (55KB, 382x245px) Image search: [Google]
kulaks.jpg
55KB, 382x245px
A literal human paradise where everyone is treated equal!
>>
File: kasparov.jpg (137KB, 720x545px) Image search: [Google]
kasparov.jpg
137KB, 720x545px
>>138462551
Honestly, this. Liberals got no chance, pure delusions.
>>
>>138466646
Jews were robbing farmers of their very land. That money was made at the expense of Germany and its people.

Go fuck yourself, shekelworshipper
>>
>>138462912
This was after reforms were implemented and during the absolute worst times. To use this as an example of what went wrong in the USSR is just like using the Great Depression (which the USSR was completely unaffected by) or what the USA is currently in the process of doing to itself for what is wrong with capitalism
>>
>>138458481
>the only acceptable commust was the most bloodthirsty and paranoid one
>>
File: Alt-Left.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Alt-Left.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
>>138454121
socialism might have a chance to work
but not when you Commie morons are flooding our country with 3rd world baby rapers who only want to live off whitey.
its such a shame you guys will destroy everything we have and everything we could have just because you won't stop sucking the media diversity brainwashed cock.
>>
File: 1493684723318.jpg (408KB, 1130x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1493684723318.jpg
408KB, 1130x1600px
>>138458914
>because you could go out after 6 pm,
To be eating by Chikatilo? Good thing USSR didn't reported that there was literal cannibal on the prowl ignorance is bliss.
>>
The USSR was great.

>0% Unemployment
>0% Homelessness
>Homosexuality and degeneracy was seen as a bourgeois mental illness
>Low crime

Seems like /pol/s wet dream tbqh.
>>
>>138462531
>NATO invade afghanistan removing the taliban regime and kickstarting the opium production
>Russia has a heroin/aids epidemic because of it
>lol fix it yourself you daft cunts
>>
the European Union, is the new USSR
>>
My commie peasabt grandpa missed the good old days but not my grandma from an aristocratic family.

Old commies are the equivalent of boomers in ex-commie countries. They didn't have it the hardest, because most of the educated and the oppressed ones (ie not commie) fled long ago.
>>
File: apu65.jpg (93KB, 1236x662px) Image search: [Google]
apu65.jpg
93KB, 1236x662px
The mental gymnastics in this thread are incredible

>the USSR was bad because people died
>also kill all niggers and jews

fucking /paul/-tards being retarded again, who knew?
>>
>>138467957
if you ever are in russia, just ask people on the streets.
you will see that only rich little fucks born after 1995 will say that life in modern russia is better.

this poll is even less pro soviet as it would be in reality, its only putins party which has fear that people want ussr back.

pic releated. it was the referendum about the saving of the ussr
>>
>>138454121
Maybe they should've asked the ones who were starving, or the ones who were sent to gulags. Stupid commie.
>>
File: 1448651340234.jpg (92KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1448651340234.jpg
92KB, 500x500px
>>138454121
Wow when you put crushing sanctions on a nation reliant on exports the economy suffers, WOW WHAT A FUCKING REVELATION

It's like the USA wants the USSR to return, just remove the fucking sanctions and Russia will recover, fuck Ukraine.
>>
>>138454121
64% of russians wouldn't even know what life was actually. Great for us though, you could get prime pussy simply bringing some cheap westerm goods for women.
>>
Good to see nostalgia goggles exist in Russia too.
>>
They are the ones who shut up and survived. Ask the millions of dead russians.
>>
I'm sure a huge % of old Americans would say life was better in the 1970s or 1950s or whatever too
>>
>>138467931
You are a complete fuckin retard.

>HURR DURR
>Waiting in line for not getting bread at all is gud.
>Waiting 18 years for a car is good.
>Having totally worthless money because you couldn't buy shit is good.
>Stasi spitzel all good.

It makes me sad that complete idiots like you get the same vote as educated people, if one would need to make a knowledge test before no one would even consider voting die Linke. God you make me sick.
>>
>>138454121
they miss the bit of traditional life there still remained instead of globalist values and materialism. when i talk with villagers they all say there was more happyness before ( in the time of Salazar dictatorship)
>>
>>138454121
They didn't have the EU trying to force islam on them, they didn't have somalians, nigerians and pakistanis claiming to be oppressed manchildren who can't survive without European welfare and pussy. Communism is for the truly simple minded, but it's better than "diversity". You all deserve shooting though, you and the globalists.
>>
>>138454121
WHAT MAKES YOU THIIIIIINK THAT THIIIIIIS ISSSSSSSS OKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY
>>
File: 1502707944185.jpg (86KB, 750x726px) Image search: [Google]
1502707944185.jpg
86KB, 750x726px
>>138467334
The girl laying down looks quite rapeable, firm tits.
>>
>>138454121
media is now openly shilling communism. No surprise. CBC did a piece on it this morning on TV
>>
>>138468421
communism is against immigrants and immigrating.
it is extremely nationalistic.
>>
>>138454121
This soviet saying: sums Russians and USSR:

I want to work like under socialism and earn like under capitalism.

They want USSR minus ''obvious" bad things: like getting jailed for buying US dollars, watching western TV, reading western books or going into foreign counties.
>>
>>138468204
Yeah right. You are stupid too. Jews were a nice enemy and people needed one.
>>
>>138454121
Except everything was better in the past everywhere anon. Didn't you know that?
>>
Fake poll. Kosher results.
>>
>>138468679
I believe you. The problem is the vast majority of a population is retarded. We all know what would happen to Russia if it turned communist.
>>
>Pretending Soviet was communistic
>>
>>138468532
>NATO invades

Hey I read soviet propaganda too
>>
File: Stalinpurges.jpg (209KB, 896x629px) Image search: [Google]
Stalinpurges.jpg
209KB, 896x629px
>>138468031
If you hadn't left communism. You literally wouldn't have a computer, let alone be on 4chan right now.

If you return to communism, how long before you have to leave it again to catch up with the world? You're not scientifically advanced nazis. Deal with it. At least some of your starvation is because agriculture officially adopted Lysenkoism, which said that alleles and heritable genes didn't exist. If you try to cultivate crops that way, of course you'll starve to death.

Fucking ignorant commies. More of you should die in famine. Haven't learned the lesson yet, you primitive savages.
>>
>>138469160
I believe the poll is legit. It was undertaken by the levada center who are very reputable. What it is, is very concerning.
>>
>>138454121
>people who were alive during the Soviet Union
>people who were alive
>who were alive
>were alive
>alive
B8 harder m8. Sage
>>
>>138469204
They were building communism, which I don't think is possible within a capitalist majority world.
>>
>>138469001
when i see Antifa saying that, i will believe you

All i hear from them is *slurp slurp* diversity is our strength *slurp slurp*
>>
File: 1502540869077.jpg (41KB, 480x581px) Image search: [Google]
1502540869077.jpg
41KB, 480x581px
>>138454121
The longer times go on the higher that number will get as the older people that lived in the USSR die out
>>
>>138454121
>not supporting the ussr
It's like you guys don't even read yocky
>>
>>138468868
>AIDS is good
>wating in line without money not getting bread is good
>feminism is good
>getting raped by muslim invaders is good
>hiphop nigger culture is good
>prostitutes, crime and drugs are good
>homosexuals are good

damn just look at germany now, its full of american "culture", everyone is wearing hoodies, listening to nasty nigger rap and is liberalist as fuck.

cucked dumb ants, in a greay and hopeless world, everyone hates everybody.
everywhere graffity, prostitutes, gay kissing on streets, pierced and tatooed 14 year old girls sucking turkish dicks.
turks are ruling the cities, own the petrol stations, super markets and everything.

sure germany now has döner, coca cola and snickers, absolutely was worth it
>>
>>138462590
It's a slippery slope, once you legalize fag marriage you will get all the other LGBTQA++++ bullshit shoved down you and your children's throat, fag prides for every big city and you will most certainly get gays adopting too.
>>
>>138469259
Edgy teenager spotted.
>>
File: IMG_1403.png (3MB, 847x2228px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1403.png
3MB, 847x2228px
>>138454121
It's not communism Russians miss you idiot. It's being a superpower. Russians will welcome any new Russian empire at this point.
>>
>abject poverty due to communism
>abject poverty due to crippling sanctions

Abject poverty is better when you can't complain.
>>
>>138469027
To keep the jews from instigating another communist "German" revolution (1918) and Bolshevik (((Cheka))) takeover.
>>
>>138469259
>You literally wouldn't have a computer, let alone be on 4chan right now.
Not needed. Go to huy with your enthernets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX-TiNvYEL8
>>
>>138469624
Anti communist doesn't mean capitalist. You communists are so base, you completely dismiss the human element of identity and ideas just as much as capitalists. Cows would make good communists because they are purely materialistic, man is not.
>>
>>138464223
You are a fucking retard
>>
B- b- but Ivan, I thought we wuz friends. Muh whorethodoxy.
>>
>>138469452
antifa is anti soviet, I still dont get why they wearing hammer sickle hoodies.

arent they saying things like "COMMUNISM WORKS SOVIET UNION JUST WASNT COMMUNISM"

soviet union was communism like it has to be.
liberalism is the biggest enemy of communism, specially economic liberalism, but also in society

just look at north koreas version of communism, sure liberalist as fuck, isnt it?
>>
>>138454121
Entire economy propped up by oil exports. Oil value happened to be doing better during USSR era.

Same shit as Venezuela, except Venezuela never switched to capitalism. Having a shitty undeveloped economy is not the fault of capitalism.
>>
>>138462139
>Moscow
here is your fucking mistake. Everybody in regions hate Moscow, fags, liberals, and other scum. Most people in regions think that life in USSR was better.
>>
>>138459858
The other 27% would undergo mandatory sterilization.

The good old days when dysgenics was actually looked down upon
>>
>>138469666
>Facts are edgy now

"It is dangerous to be right when established men are wrong" -Voltaire
>>
>>138469712
>That image
Its so dumb that my brain has given up all understanding on what could be wrong.

I am literally subconsciously convincing myself it's totally fine because my brain can't handle how something so retarded can be presented in such a blunt manner.
>>
File: 1503039490606.png (122KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
1503039490606.png
122KB, 644x598px
Fun fact: Russians born after 1991 are most pro-soviet. These are dreams of the good old times, like American 80s or sumfin.
>>
>>138460466
> There's actually food now
>>
>>138468532
>>Russia has a heroin/aids epidemic because of it
consequences before the cause, huh?
>>
>>138469955
antifa is mostly anarchists, most socialists and communists tend to disagree with them.
>>
>>138454121
>Life is better in a self-sufficient superstate that is immune to outside sanctions than in a smaller country that is crippled with economic sanctions.

Wow. Really accelereated my cashews
>>
File: 1493072896396.png (568KB, 701x767px) Image search: [Google]
1493072896396.png
568KB, 701x767px
>>138470254
>>
File: milady.jpg (214KB, 704x549px) Image search: [Google]
milady.jpg
214KB, 704x549px
>>138470105
>literally quoting Voltaire out of nowhere
>>
>>138454121
Obviously Putin and jewish oligarchs ruined Russia and stole billions every year while average Russians starve. Putin has over 200 bilions $. In glorious socialism everyone had a job and home.
>>
File: porkyregret.png (1MB, 1105x899px) Image search: [Google]
porkyregret.png
1MB, 1105x899px
>>138470061
>Most people in regions think that life in USSR was better.
No shit because people are still impoverished and miserable. After being promised a better life under capitalism why are conditions worse? Why did all the wealth leave the country under capitalism? These faggots will tell you capitalism is the best and only system so why the fuck isn't it working? You spent billions and billions of dollars fighting communism for what, to make millions of lives worse off? Yah fuck off. They don't give a fuck how you're doing, they just want to see you playing the same shitty capitalist game they're playing.
>>
>>138470331
Thats because Russia is a potential threat you retard. If you live in the west and you're a communist you're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1344633511814.png (557KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
1344633511814.png
557KB, 650x500px
>>138470169
Caloric intake of Soviets was higher than Americans, btw.
>>
>>138462130
>It's more like a mafia state where the ruling elite reaps the most benefits

That description fits Russian Federation more and in Russia there is no upwards mobility unless you're part of jewish mafia.
>>
>>138454121
>old people think life was better when they were young

woah
>>
>>138470061
exactly what I have seen in russia.

in big cities everybody was like speaking english, wearing gay clothes and liberalist cucks, I just felt like in germany.

but in the rural areas, oh boy this is life.
great people, it was like in all that stories of my grandmother like life was in old germany, back then when it still was german.

russia turned me communist.
russia is only a great country, because it had such a long time communism, which conserved everything, like the morals
>>
>>138468314
The thing is, you won't find any footage from 80s, 70s or earlier showing truth, because back then, there was only propaganda. What you saw in that video was actually an improvement over what it was before.
>>
>>138470618
I keep hearing people say this. Source?
>>
>>138470670
If you check who votes Die Linke, you can still see East Germany. And a pimple on the Westwall, for some raisin.
>>
>>138462551
Stalin was jewish but at least he wonted to send kikes to gulags. Putinstein is best buddy of jews and probably jewish himself since he speak Hebrew.
>>
>>138470772
https://nintil.com/2016/05/11/the-soviet-union-food/
>>
>>138461352
Look at all that beautiful and vibrant diversity. I'm sure these doctors and engineers will create millions of jobs and pay for our pensions while magically accepting our values
>>
File: commielust.jpg (26KB, 236x335px) Image search: [Google]
commielust.jpg
26KB, 236x335px
>>138470401
>>
File: kenya.png (975KB, 988x724px) Image search: [Google]
kenya.png
975KB, 988x724px
>>
>>138454121
So Russians can't handle capitalism. Why don't you fuck off over there then? I personally know plenty of people from former soviet bloc countries who would like to take your place here.
>>
>>138454121
>a bunch of Russians remember life as 'better' when they were 'younger'

wow....weird
>>
>>138454121

What do russians that dont live in that fucking desperate ghost country say ?
>>
>>138461526
Why don't you move to Cuba or North Korean since Communism is so great
>>
Say that again and me and my russian friends will come and fuck you up
>>
>>138470670

Only subhumans need to be stripped of their property rights and put under surveillance in order to find their morals.
>>
>>138470940
>https://nintil.com/2016/05/11/the-soviet-union-food/
>Was Soviet caloric intake higher than the US’?

>No. In saying this, I’m saying the FAO is wrong, and that Robert Allen, who based his calculations in FAO data (and used their multipliers), didn’t notice. To say this, I had to go through a full literature review, and I come to this opinion. Before reading my post, you were totally justified in believing that caloric intake was higher. Not anymore. Unless some FAO official tells us why did they used their coefficients, that seem to go against the Sovietological literature.
>>
>>138458914
Sounds like a fuck load of people are illusioned into glorifying only certain aspects of it.
Really, if we asked Americans how many miss the 70s and got similar results would anyone be surprised tho?
This thread is fucking gay as fuck. Pol is so stupid lately
>>
>>138464178
>there is so much degeneracy now, is because of communism, you idiot
No really.
>>
>>138470978
I'm not a communist.
>>
>>138470853
problem is that die linke was a great german communist party, but now is a fucking liberalist refugee dick sucking party.

there is NO real communist party in germany.
only leftie, leftist, social democratic cucked, homosexual partys.

I am actually communist but the nationalistic party NPD is what I would vote, because it is the most compareable party to the party ruling GDR when it started existing, which is really fucked up if you thing about that.
>>
>>138462139
Last time I checked, being liberal meant sucking Muslim cock.

If you're younger generation is half as cucked as ours, you will have a massive demographic problem in a few years
>>
File: 66176_600.jpg (59KB, 425x557px) Image search: [Google]
66176_600.jpg
59KB, 425x557px
You westerners don't know nothing about the USSR. I'll tell you.

WHAT WE HAD UNDER SOVIETS AND WHAT WE LOST

1. STYROFOAM WAS MADE OUT OF MILK, YOU COULD FEED KIDS ON IT.

2. GRAVITATION WAS 80% WEAKER, YOU COULD JUMP ON THE ROOF OF YOUR HOUSE WITH A RUNNING START.

3. PEOPLE LIVED 150-190 YEARS ON AVERAGE. THERE WERE NO DISEASES BUT SOLES FROM HARD WORK.

4. IF YOU STUMBLED ON THE STREET, PEOPLE RAN UP TO YOU, PUT MONEY IN YOUR POCKETS, KISSED YOU ON THE LIPS, OFFERED TO SHARE VODKA, BECOME RELEATIVES.

5. RABBITS AND WILD BIRDS JUMPED ON THE OVEN THEMSELVES. YOU BOUGHT BREAD AND GOT SOME MONEY FROM THE BAKERY. IT WAS SCARY TO APPROACH THE RIVER - THE FISH ATTACKED YOUR FISHING ROD.

6. GRANDPA TOLD ME PEOPLE WOKE UP AT NIGHT FROM HAPPY KIND LAUGHTER. EVERYONE WASHED WITH ICE COLD WATER TO BE HEALTHY.

7. PREGNANCY PERIOD WAS 4,5 MONTHS. ALL CHILDREN WERE BORN WEIGHING 12-15 KILOS, ALL NATURALLY BLOND AND WITH BLUE EYES AND STRONG WILLFUL FACES - THEY ASKED TO GET TO THE FACTORY AS SOON AS THEY GOT OUT OF THE WOMB.

8. VOLGA WATER WAS AS SWEET AS MEAD AND YENISEY WAS FLOWING DARK BEER.

9. IT WAS -300C IN WINTER, EVERYONE WAS RUDDY.

10. BERRIES WERE AS LARGE AS A CAT, CATS WERE THE SIZE OF THE DOG, DOGS WERE AS LARGE AS COWS, COWS LOOMED OVER FACTORY BUILDINGS, INSIDE THE FACTORIES WORKERS PLAYED CHESS USING BOTVINNIK'S METHOD - CHECK AND MATE IN ONE TURN!

SUCH WAS LIFE IN THE USSR UNTIL LIBERALS BETRAYED IT.
>>
64% of people 34 and over prefer the Soviet Union. #Not all Russians.
>>
>>138461954
countries under the iron curtain are more conservative too
>>
File: 1502719636758.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502719636758.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>138470425
>Why did all the wealth leave the country under capitalism?
More like Putin and his jewish buddies have stolen most of it+sanctions now.
>>
File: laughing salad.jpg (10KB, 239x266px) Image search: [Google]
laughing salad.jpg
10KB, 239x266px
>>138470618
>calories alone

>nutrition
>general health
>>
>>138471378
>opinion
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Make your own conclusions.
>>
>>138471303
why should a communist leave his motherland or fatherland?

real communists are patriots, fighting against the jewish and muslim invaders.
>>
>>138454121
Well the US has sanctioned Russia so bad that their economy is in negative growth. Putin will eventually have to fight us to safe face.
>>
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn would like to have a word with these people to describe how wonderful it was to have to give everything you owned and worked for to the government who didn't give a fuck about you.

"Life was better" really means "I had to say good things to stay alive"
>>
>>138471691
Did you read your own fucking source. Not only did they eat slightly less food but the food was shit tier.
>>
>>138454121
And in both cases worse than in the west.

What's your fucking point?
>>
>>138471545
>implying Wagenknecht isn't a hardcore commie
>>
>>138471691
You should be more thorough in the things you say and do if you want to advocate for such a dangerous ideology.
>>
>>138461394
>>138461526
>>138462130
China is communist with state capitalist economy. Although their state capitalism is not supposed to be permanent.
>>
>>138454445
>stockholm syndrome
stops working once you get out
>these people are old people now and they wish they were young again.
>I got raped by a pack of niggers during my youth
>I wish I could go back
>>
Maybe they just don't like food
>>
>>138471861
I'm sure you find this funny and you treat this as a fun hobby or a game. But you must understand there are consequences if you are negligent.
>>
>>138471781
Worse than in the west but better during USSR than now.
>>
>>138471356
yes and sadly most people on this world are subhuman, and it doesnt matter where, everywhere are subhuman motherfuckers.

give them liberal rights and you will get fucked up situations like in western europe and america.

dictatorships only exist because these people need to get morals the hard way or else they will not understand.

some people dont even need laws, because they are not people like these
>>
>>138472024
>>138454457
>>138454445
>stockholm syndrome
Putin is more tyrannical than post-Stalin USSR.
Political dissidents are assasinated, tortured and imprisoned on regular basis under Putin.
>>
>>138458957
>There are no true Germans anymore, they were killed off when the 3rd Reich fell.

They weren't killed, they were all just raped by the soviet army on the way. Most of Germany is now half slav.
>>
>>138454121
I grew up in the Soviet Union era, too. Well, almost at its' end where the americans were trying to sabotage us at every step and things were falling apart... I was born in 79 - My mum always spoke of how good the late 60s and 70s were.
I admit, though: the early ages of capitalism were a wild ride, and I felt like a child all over again. So many things to explore, so many protests... not to mention the 1996 crisis. It was tough but we somehow made it. Life was going well until 9/11 - things were good until 2003 or so but then everything started growing slowly depressing. People around me turned into basic people - a sad sight! All we got out of being "modernized" was more violence and more crime.
Even now I miss the last remnants of the Bulgarian communism - yes, it was slowly falling apart but people were fucking happy.
>>
>>138469955
When will you shill fagots get it: cultural Marxism is Communism rebranded.

The white Christians male is the capitalist enemy. The oppressed brown, fag, and women minority are the proletariats trying to over throw the establishment.
>>
File: thinking guy 1.jpg (19KB, 264x338px) Image search: [Google]
thinking guy 1.jpg
19KB, 264x338px
>>138454121
Firstly
>express

Secondly:
>Respondents in oil-rich Azerbaijan - run by authoritarian president Ilham Aliyev who succeeded his father Heydar Aliyev - gave a crushing verdict with 69 per cent saying life was better in the USSR
>In Armenia, the figure was even higher, 71 per cent.
>In Ukraine, which has seen some of the greatest economic hardship and political turmoil since 1991, around 60 per cent of the over 35s saw life as better back in the USSR.
>In Belarus, the most Soviet-like of the European states of the former USSR, where even the secret police retain the KGB acronym, some 53 per cent still preferred life under Moscow's rule.
>And in Kazakhstan, where dictator Nursultan Nazarbayev employed Tony Blair as a consultant, three in five of the older 35s preferred life under Soviet rule.
There's a pattern emerging here.. I can't quite put my finger on it.

>In Russia, for example, 63 per cent against 25 per cent believe life to be better now.
So that means they want the gibs that russia provided them in the first place?

Really makes ya think. Russia should invade then :^)
>>
File: 274.jpg (238KB, 858x960px) Image search: [Google]
274.jpg
238KB, 858x960px
>>138472105
I'm on /pol/. Death threats are a routine for me. I just assume everyone is high on propaganda of Solzhenistyn and Conquest, so I just shitpost.
>>
File: 32884283423.jpg (145KB, 805x619px) Image search: [Google]
32884283423.jpg
145KB, 805x619px
>>138454121
dem russkies be a bear yo
>>
>>138470618
Lol then how did those fuckers manage to weigh less than us, you stupid groid?
>>
>>138472490
If you were a smart commie you'd at least be nazbol.
>>
>>138454121
the other 36% had their relatives killed
>>
>>138472392
Very ironic since you are the retard
>>
>>138472102
Clearly. Other wise they'd be natsoc already :^)
>>
>>138472490
That wasn't a death threat you silly billy, i'm saying consider you might be wrong because if you win the consequences will be terrible.
>>
>>138472329
Bullshit. Rapes during war are not enough to change genetic structure of multimilion population. There aren't prehistoric times with low population density. Many were aborted too. Germans would have much higher mongoloid admixture than they do if they had significant Russian admixture.
>>
>>138471708
You are really getting Bolshevism and National Socialism confused, edge Lord
>>
>>138472323
Why is Poland always so butthurt about Russia
>>
>>138472669
Putin kills people too.
>>
>>138459581
baltic here. yes people really think like that at least majority of old people, soviets did some horrible things yes but in the end it was net gain for eastern europe
>>
fucking pmsl at the delusion in this thread

>t-they're just stupid and b-brainwashed

oh the irony
>>
>>138471861
wagenknecht sure is intelligent and a great communist, but she also is supporting a party with mentally ill, self hating loser "comrades".

western version of communism is the worst cancer in politics I have ever seen.
actually they are anarchists in it's worst form.
and we all know what happens with anarchists in real communism hehe

I want to see a german communist comparing muslim immigrants from turkey and "refugges" to invaders.
I want to see GDR like structures and walls around germany, another warshaw pact with hungary, bulgaria, poland and russia.

this would be the communist party we need.
but as I said, it's funny and sad that I, communist have to vote fascists, because there is no traditional, patriotic, totalitarian communist party in western europe anymore
>>
>>138472912
Whats wrong with fascism?
>>
>>138472876
>>138459581
> Poland
Poles hate russians(and germans) and soviet union but smaller baltic states probably remember it better.
>>
>>138472866
HURR DURR
>>
Yeah because unlike Poles, Russians are smart. They know that life back then was better.
>>
>>138472848
Stating facts shill.
>>
>>138472741
Well, I COULD be wrong, but I'm not, so I'm not going to dwell on it.

>it doesn't matter how dictatorial and corrupt communist regimes were
>they were still better than we what got afterwards and people miss them
>>
>>138473075
So many olgino proxy shills in this thread.
>>
>>138473180
Why don't you ever think of the consequences? If these people got what they wanted what do you think would happen to Russia?
>>
>antifa vs alt right
>antifa being called out for being the commies they are
>all of a sudden media reporting how communism wasn't that bad
>>
It's just people wanting to relive the glory days of their youth, it has nothing to do with the system.

Also for many people, like tradesmen, doctors, teachers and sports people (non-footballers) communism was better. Better than what it is now, not than what now should be.
>>
>>138473299
>these people
Who?
>>
>>138473299
You mean if Soviet Union remained in place?
>>
>>138454121
And niggers say they liked apartheid better.

The world is shit nowadays because kikes are going fucking maximum intensity kikery and so much wealth has been siphoned out of the world economy by the rothschilds.

Also the ones that didn't lie the USSR very much were slaughtered or starved to death.
>>
>>138473363
The people surveyed.

>>138473373
Yes.
>>
>>138473539
Their quality of life would go back up for a start.
>>
>>138473126
Poles were subservient, Russians were sovereign. Perhaps, it was a grave mistake of the Soviet Union to limit the authonomy and enforce regime wherever we could, but Eastern Europe has a reason to oppose Sovetism. I say at as a communist and a person who positively assess the Soviet Union.
>>138472969
Anyone who attempts legal politics in a Neoliberal corporate state will get cucked by corporate influence. Still, there is a plenty of non-cucked and well organized force in Die Linke, that will step ahead once neoliberal world order decays and faces crisis.
>>
All the poor people felt better when everyone else was poor. Now that 36% of the population are not peasants it makes the other 64% feel insecure.
>>
Communism is inevitable. Get used to it sweeties
>>
>>138454121
i'm all for it, russia's economy could use a setback
>>
>>138472818
no it's you american millenial faggot which doesn't know real communism.

visit russia, talk to anyone which is 50 years or older and you will see what patriotism is.

people like this dont even exist in western countries anymore, or else they would be called fascists.

real communism is not about white male and black male kissing under a rainbow.

communism is actually a fucking hell for everything and everyone which doesnt belong in a healty society.

it manipulated people so hard that even today, 2 generations later the youth is beating up black people and gays in rural areas of russia.

this is what communism is like in reality, so stop talking about something you dont know shit about, yankee haha.

national socialism and bolshevism has both never been in america and never will in that way.

you racemixed monsters fucked up democracy, your youth is fucking up at communism and also your right wing will suck dicks.

you are not able to do politics.
your democracy, your communism, your fascism, everything will everytime end up in gay, racemixed people and liberalist people smoking crack
>>
>>138460160
>Workers always had job for example. It didn't even matter how shit you were at your job, you were always guaranteed to have it.
and this is why Communism can't work.
you can't keep up with the capitalist nations who want to produce a quality product to you.
a shitty employee will be laid off.
>>
>>138469999
Oil boom happened after USSR dissolution.
USSR had like 4X bigger GDP than Russian Federation now and most of constituent states including Russia and Ukraine had bigger GDPs than now. Russia also had much more client states for their weapons then. Who are now USA vassals so they buy from USA.
>>
File: thinking-fast-and-slow-2011.jpg (89KB, 1012x1500px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-fast-and-slow-2011.jpg
89KB, 1012x1500px
>>138473180
>"Never wrong"

There's a logical fallacy, for someone that's incapable of adjusting their worldview to account for true and compelling information.
Stay retarded if you must.

Also, read this book (pictured). Written by one of the few Jews I can appreciate. Weird how the lucid ones are capable of criticizing capitalism while completely rejecting communism.
>>
>>138473801
Gosh, what a trash.
Soviet Union
>Superpower, evenly matched with the USA and opposing it all over the world.
Russia
>Not even able to properly regain a tiny island on its border, choking on a relatively light sanctions.
>>
>>138473830
>2 generations later the youth is beating up black people

lel, this is why we have a whole generation of "Olympics babies" - when negroes came to Russia en masse for the first time and local girls craved bbc
>>
Fuck crapitalism
>>
>>138473725
Yeah and when communism fell, the fertility rates did as well and Poles mass immigrated to western europe. We're also America's puppet and and the edge of war with Russia. Not to mention how we're slowly becoming enemies with Belarus.

Life is truly great.
>>
>>138454121

Fuck off kike

Communism is the worst thing that could happen to this country.
>>
We don't fucking care. We don't want commie shit in the west due to its relation to cultural cucking. We just want a nationalistic state where people don't get off to Jap shit.
>>
File: 1502671937600.png (2MB, 1126x845px) Image search: [Google]
1502671937600.png
2MB, 1126x845px
>>138474167
Off to gulag with you
>>
File: 14371270680310.jpg (35KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
14371270680310.jpg
35KB, 600x411px
>>138474325
>eвpoпeйcкaя мeбeль

this is just too perfect
>>
>>138473268
said the shill shilling for commies
>>
>>138473695
By what measure of 'quality of life'?
>>
File: 32423423423.jpg (6KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
32423423423.jpg
6KB, 276x183px
>>138470061
This is so funny. Because all those pensioners who are only left in regions have their sons and daughters working and prostituting in Moscow and large cities. Would they like their limita children kicked out back to their beloved kolkhoz to shovel turd?
>inb4 in USSR it was diffe...
"Received apartments in Moscow" Every USSR kolkhoznik knew meaning of these words. They marked success, they marked kolkhoznik's win in the life, lifetime acachievement.
>>
>>138474406
oh yeah le edgy russian moscow millenial.
what did daddy buy you for birthday this year?

Audi A6?
>>
>>138474842
A8, he is KPRF member, after all
>>
>>138471641
I enjoyed this.
>>
>>138454121
that just means 64% are suicidal
>>
>>138475145
Ireland has an average IQ of 90. Leave this discussion brainlet
>>
>>138475255
t. commie
>>
>>138475255
How can you believe in IQ and be a communist?
>>
>>138475255
and yet your autistic enough to think communism can work
>>
>>138475351
Under communism IQ increases. Fact.
>>
>>138475501
First of all source?
Second of all do you believe in racial iq differences?
>>
>>138475394
>your
'You're' you brainlet
>>
>>138474842
>>138474952
>Audi
Everyone knows that if you drive sedan you should only drive BMW.
>>
>>138475501
that was the single most retarded thing an organic piece of matter can even replicate using audio waves to simulate communication towards an fellow piece of organic matter.
>>
File: SOY.jpg (37KB, 488x356px) Image search: [Google]
SOY.jpg
37KB, 488x356px
More and more I see that Yuri Bezmenov was right.
>>
>>138475770
Yuri was a traitor and working with CIA
>>
File: DPRKspace.jpg (75KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
DPRKspace.jpg
75KB, 600x600px
>>
>>138475661
salt... Jesus man gone read a history book

>>138475861
your a traitor to your own country so whats your point
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.