[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know Capitalism will be dead when the age of automation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 512.jpg (124KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
512.jpg
124KB, 500x800px
We all know Capitalism will be dead when the age of automation comes in all sectors within 30-40 years.How do you suggest we deal with the post Capitalist,post racial,post religious world? No fucking trolls,no fucking Trumptards please!
>>
It's shitposting time
>>
File: NAZBOL PARTY HQ BB.png (110KB, 721x372px) Image search: [Google]
NAZBOL PARTY HQ BB.png
110KB, 721x372px
For NazBol.
>>
File: commiescum.jpg (72KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
commiescum.jpg
72KB, 600x700px
>>138450512
fuck off cuck
>>
the world will submit to a meritocratic theocratic supremacist dictatorship & we will have K selected breeding (since we are at the K end of r-K selection, not that I expect you to understand what that means)
>>
File: image.jpg (290KB, 1186x1596px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290KB, 1186x1596px
>>138450512

Capitalism dead in the age of extreme capitalism?

You fucks really so live in fantasy land.

Must be why your ideology only exists in a transitionary form and isn't stable enough to work. (That was its purpose and design.)

Useless useful idiot.
>>
>>138450512
>age of automation
That is an interesting way of calling complete societal breakdown and civil wars.
>within 30-40 years
There will be widespread poverty and chaos.
>>
>>138450512
People will be restricted to be an idea box, and intellectual property will became even more valuable.
Literal wars will be disputed for patents, licenses and copyrights.
And a group that that have a different view, thus produce more original ideas? that's the next oil.

Also youtube E-Celeb cancer will be amplified by a million.
>>
>>138450512
Everyone shifts into an occupation dealing with upkeep. You'll get paid a similar wage, it'll take more time to replace doctors, Lawyers, may be impossible as courts will sometimes rely on emotional pleas to the jury. The lower class may be entirely or partially replaced, while the middle, upper middle, and upper classes will all still be in the same place as they were before. You might get a desk job looking for coding errors in the automation. If the government doesn't do anything to break up any manufacturing monopolies that may exist, then you could have an uprising, if it does, its buisness as usual.
>>
>>138451012
This. Capitalism can't be maintained in a situation where there is little-to-no demand for labour. Expect violent societal upheaval.
>>
>no trolls
>is a communist

Pick one.
>>
Historical determinism is the opiate of the Marxists
>>
My bad for believing /pol/ was a place for an intelligent debate---never mind! /pol/tards are scum retards anyway! You can shut this thread down!
>>
>>138451435
What is communism?
>>
>>138451663
A miserable little pile of communes that will inevitably turn into corporations.
>>
I will become dictator of America and nuke the world. The end of capitalism will be the end of all life on Earth.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.