[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

antifas protest to get their salary from George Soros, wtf.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

antifas protest to get their salary from George Soros, wtf. i didn't know pol was so right

video URL:
https://twitter.com/tvlofficiel/status/899550155694891009
>>
>>138446729
/pol/ is always right
>>
File: happy-merchant.png (87KB, 499x186px) Image search: [Google]
happy-merchant.png
87KB, 499x186px
She said in the video Soros funds anti-semetic groups. Makes you think. Are all the jew memes on here soros shills?
>>
>>138446772
i don't know why i ever doubt it
>>
>>138447094
Nah, Soros just so happens to be all the Jew memes from on here. Without the threat of antisemites Talmudic leaders, "rabbis" as it were, tend to lose control as their cattle notices that they don't actually get hunted down when they -stop- acting like the mafia; so Israel needs Soros types to boost Jewish immigrant numbers and have a scapegoat around for the big fuckups, while Soros needs Israel as a temporary means to keep the West convinced Jews have all that they wanted. Note how every leading rabbi's first response to any crisis is always to remind their congregations that "they never were going to be here for good". Everything about the Talmud is designed to let them exercise this control, and more than half of all antisemitic violence in history was the community leaders driving their people against the unfortunate host nation until violence grew enough to make them right. Look up "Human stampede" and check out the locations named in the Wikipedia article for a subtle redpill about Jews and individualism - they are very literally raised to self-destruct, much like their Muslim "brethren".
>>
>>138447094
The existence of controlled opposition does not disprove the existence of "real" groups.
The concerns of those groups are not validated or invalidated by controlled opposition either.
>>
>>138447708
Logically, yes, but in practice it certainly deflates and defames the unpaid organization's reputation.
>>
>>138446729
do you have a source in english?
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 480x480px)
image.jpg
58KB, 480x480px
>>138447094

Well he did work for the nazis.

I don't think he has the memes on here, I will say his true motivations are the reaction to what he does.

I'm not sure his son knows what they do, but Soros does.
>>
>>138447970
>Translated by Google
>>
File: embarassment.png (123KB, 452x600px)
embarassment.png
123KB, 452x600px
>>138448384
bump
>>
>>138446729
Got anything in normal languagel? I don't speak surrender
>>
>>138448768
see >>138448384

the tweet contains footage from US tv
>>
File: 1481175212447.png (251KB, 600x712px)
1481175212447.png
251KB, 600x712px
>>138446729
with Jews, you lose
>>
If antifa can be classified as a terrorist organization and lead to Soros thats good. Soros will be in Jail soon.
>>
File: sopa macaco.png (217KB, 568x480px)
sopa macaco.png
217KB, 568x480px
>>138447094
go back eat sopa macaco kike
>>
Don't worry, /ourgirl/ Tina has come up with a way of getting them to stay at home and feel like they've changed anything at all.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.