[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit you "champions of white rights". All you want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Admit you "champions of white rights". All you want to do is subjugate all those who aren't white and keep them down with a metaphoric boot on their throats while you reap the benefits from being the only race that aren't treated like 2nd class citizens. Stop with the dog whistle politics and just be straight already.
>>
>>138437259
we just want our country back stupid
>>
>>138437332
he said stop dog whistling, you cunt,
>>
File: 1502944261297.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502944261297.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
"Would you rather press a button and magically have all current non-white citizens occupy subordinate/slave positions or press a button and magically have all current non-whites citizens teleport to a parallel dimension where they'll be as good/better off than they are now?"
>>
>>138437259
fine, we'll just put literal boots on their throats
>>
>>138437259
You ever get the feeling conservatives play the identity politics card more than anyone else?
>>
>>138437259
>I'm rich and Im white and I feel like I'm the most discriminated segment of society
>>
File: 1472141589113.jpg (14KB, 447x585px) Image search: [Google]
1472141589113.jpg
14KB, 447x585px
>>138437259
I everybody hates white people so much why do they want to live in their countries so badly?
>>
>>138437259
Don't want to be around you at all. What is it going to take for you to get the hint? No interest in interacting with ugly stupid shitskins.
>>
>>138437259
every race deserves self-determination
>>
>>138437973
Because Jews run those countries?
>>
>>138437259
Your projection game is strong. What else would I expect tho from a commie faggot who wants a slave population.
Sage
>>
>>138437833
Should be. But the left took that and pumped it to 11. Its basically gives them a hollow argument where they have none.
>>
>>138437259
>admit that I'm like you
No, you're projecting your own tyrannical leanings onto me and you've deluded yourself into thinking that Americans who value the most free constitution in the world are actually plotting their own tyranny with said freedom because that's what you do.
>>
>>138437833

Interesting concept. Reality does not bare this out however. A quick look into "social justice" over the 2-3 decades will confirm this. The relatively recent push back to social justice was an inevitable outcome. people can only take so much bullshit before that get tired of it and start to push back.
>>
>>138437259
>2nd class citizens
I don't want them as citizens at all retard. They need to go back to where they came from and then we can trade and such on equal footing for all I care. I don't hate or look down on anyone, I can just do without the tremendous friction multiple ethnicities in one country inevitably causes.
>>
>>138437259

Niggers want to live in a society where niggers are in charge, they won't admit it

Women want to live a society where women are in charge, they won't admit it

etc

I don't blame any group for wanting people that are most like them to represent them, but I'm not from that group, so fuck 'em.

lets say you watch football, you are from Pittsburgh and support the steelers, they've won the most super bowls, what are you supposed to do "oh shit guys, the Atlanta falcons never won and that's not fair, we should concede a victory to them" ?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.