[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will Germany start massively ramping up its military spending

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0205.jpg (33KB, 460x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0205.jpg
33KB, 460x291px
When will Germany start massively ramping up its military spending to become a global military power again? They have the GDP to pull it off easily.
>>
Never. Not in our lifetimes at least.

"the happening" is going to take decades of not more. The system in place has no interest in going quietly into the night. And why should they?
>>
File: IMG_0207.jpg (88KB, 361x935px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0207.jpg
88KB, 361x935px
>>138421657
>not in our lifetimes
Think again

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/22/germany-is-quietly-building-a-european-army-under-its-command/
>>
>>138421882
i think he meant of the system popping
>>
>>138421506
>When will Germany start massively ramping up its military spending
Never. They have to use that money for gibs for muslims
>>
File: is.png (555KB, 1108x545px) Image search: [Google]
is.png
555KB, 1108x545px
>>138422572

This. Polands military command must be laughing their balls off
>>
>>138421506

They can't. None of the europoors can. They spent all their money on healthcare, trusting nato (the US) to pay for their defense.

That's why we spend so much more on the military than any other country, and why we don't have socialized medicine.
>>
>>138423094
this. would be a shame if the US stopped being the "world police" like the liberals love to complain about
>>
>>138422924
Germany already outspends Poland 5:1 in military expenditure. All Poland has is tonnes of old soviet equipment and "manpower" (canon fodder)

Germany's air force alone could make sushi out of polands tank regiments
>>
File: NormalModernGermans.jpg (1MB, 1200x1029px) Image search: [Google]
NormalModernGermans.jpg
1MB, 1200x1029px
>>138423486

The US holocaust musuem told me that nazis killed thousands of Poles who were having relationships with german women. Should Poles really be afraid of todays germans?
>>
>>138423486
implying germany would take out polish forces making it even easier for the red curtain to fall on germany once more
>>
>>138421506

They could build the carriers if they want. To them, it is inefficient because the missile system is getting better and better. It is cheap to use the missiles to kill the carriers.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.